Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.00.18/19 GS Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What "customers" man ???? He screw us up all, we are more wich has send the money to him, and he just disappeared after he send us a big Ducking messed up server files wich half of it i solve it myself insted of his so called "technical support". Ducking pathetic though from him,i was trust him at that time. But was a big mistake from me. That's life i guess, we sometimes meet wrong people and trust them a lot and in return they screw us.
Your sorry doesn't help to get our money back from you drakelv, updates will do xD ...
Get your poop together and start working on updates ... i told you in 1 of my tens emails, i will get my money back trust me ... did you heard of INTERPOL ??? I hope you do beacause you will meet them very soon ... you are a delinquent, an impostor, you have cheated many people with false promises, received money, remember i have your all personal details, home adress, phone number, all i need to report to get you pay.
In the end : you will pay all my money back ...
OWNED ...
I ask to moderators not to erase my reply beacause is very important to see as many people this ... thx
1.darkelv don't have a corporation/company that provided a service by a signed contract
2.muonline server is copyright by webzen and is intended for usage under a webzen license
3.this is not related to my thread

Conclusion : you won't get any money back because you have no proof about darkelv's services.E-mails,video records and sound records aren't token as proofs in instance.All you can get is a process with webzen for using in a illegal way their unlicensed files so will be better for you to calm down and stop wasting money to unknown persons!
And the last for all ppl :
!!STOP FLAMING IN THIS THREAD,DON'T REPLY IF YOU DON'T DETAIN THE REQUESTED INFORMATION!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
are u sure? :D i think i have even more than you all ucd together. so duck off from me and stop saying shenanigans. dig in firstplace. i dont want to flame u cuz it was good time with you, so dont do it to me.

yall just jealaus cuz i do something and i have made something in mu, but you all ucd wait for new gs and redo all the things hundred of times saying it will be best server ever, since..hmm the beginning of 2009. its passed 1 year? what have u made in this time? decompiled one GSCS? so what next, now you gonna decompile more 10 years .90 gs, then new gs will come out. u will do all from beginning. its a neverending story. and i am not beging chines for give me some new Ducking useless GS.

To my ex customers, all i can say is sorry but i dont have no more. you can call me whatever u want to.

Drakelv for you i leave this

[RCZ]ShadowKing - 1.00.18/19 GS Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

The problem is you never can do nothing alone! :thumbup1: What is up with mu blue version? And the 10k US$ to send the gs 90 to other people ? You only got money pretending be a coder to your "customers" and deceiving them ... :lol:
@On Topic
ShadowKing, the sources of 1.00.18 completes don´t down in internet, only gs normal with one bugged part of castle siege.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone post the damn source for shadowking, then close the post?!

90% of it is people trying to show off what they have (or not)...

"I got full game server source! :O" ... oh really?! that really changed my life man! :O

belive me, no one cares about what you have or not ...

at this point, this is just ridiculous! lol

yeah! flame me too for this.

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
are u sure? :D i think i have even more than you all ucd together. so duck off from me and stop saying shenanigans. dig in firstplace. i dont want to flame u cuz it was good time with you, so dont do it to me.

yall just jealaus cuz i do something and i have made something in mu, but you all ucd wait for new gs and redo all the things hundred of times saying it will be best server ever, since..hmm the beginning of 2009. its passed 1 year? what have u made in this time? decompiled one GSCS? so what next, now you gonna decompile more 10 years .90 gs, then new gs will come out. u will do all from beginning. its a neverending story. and i am not beging chines for give me some new Ducking useless GS.

To my ex customers, all i can say is sorry but i dont have no more. you can call me whatever u want to.

ok, drakelv, stop ok?, first, you gived u credits for GS and GSCS of Webzen, but you know how we obtained this files.

Backing to Old UCD Times, on this time you maked works, bad works... you need learn more, i can't say more, :), go learn pointers, and classes/structs, and if u can learn templates and others things, and for last, u need learn more functions about windows, and standards functions :).

Other: no, we don't worked only a GSCS Decompilation, we have real projects, and not fake projects like u :).

PD: Drakelv, try learn how meet with your customers.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Drakelv for you i leave this

The problem is you never can do nothing alone! :thumbup1: What is up with mu blue version? And the 10k US$ to send the gs 90 to other people ? You only got money pretending be a coder to your "customers" and deceiving them ... :lol:
@On Topic
ShadowKing, the sources of 1.00.18 completes don´t down in internet, only gs normal with one bugged part of castle siege.
I want .66 sources :eek:tt:

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this .66 sources is fake. why? cuz there is no IT strings on gs run. so this mean its only deathway decompilation with buffeffect decompiled from new gs, i can share this decompilation :D
What are you waiting forf

iNewLegend , Leo123
Reaction score
i can't share source bcoz i respect Deathway , any way webzen gameserver soruce is really not special the coders of the wz gs was really noobs xD o ri dont know how to say but they dont know the programing standards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this .66 sources is fake. why? cuz there is no IT strings on gs run. so this mean its only deathway decompilation with buffeffect decompiled from new gs, i can share this decompilation :D

I don´t need lie like you drakelv ^^, like i finish 1.00.18 and 1.00.19 decompilations, now i´m decompiling the 67 and of course don´t have illusion temple coz i don´t finish yet, but buff manager is 100% :O and others things or maybe chaoscastle7 and bc8 you have too right ?? ^^

masterskillsystem is done too here one function to you

Code:
BOOL CSkillTree::RunningMasterSkill(LPOBJ lpObj, int aTargetIndex, CMagicInf* lpMagic, BOOL bCombo)//Identical
{
	if( lpObj == NULL || lpMagic == NULL )
		return FALSE;

int MSkill = this->GetMasterSkill(lpMagic->m_Skill);

switch( MSkill )
	{
		case 435:
			this->WizardMagicDefense(lpObj,aTargetIndex,lpMagic);
			break;

case 475:
			this->SkillHealing(lpObj,aTargetIndex,lpMagic);
			break;

case 455:
			this->SkillWheel(lpObj,lpMagic,aTargetIndex,bCombo);
			break;

case 470:
			this->KnightSkillAddLife(lpObj,lpMagic);
			break;

case 495:
			break;

case 515:
			this->SkillDarkHorseAttack(lpObj,aTargetIndex,lpMagic);
			break;

case 520:
			break;
	}

return TRUE;
}

Bye noob and sorry for flame the topic.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As Ray Williams Johnson would say... HULK SMASH!
btw, I don't even know why I said that, but it's fun! xD

nononono, he would say - "Fake and Gay" :DD

P.S. - Try this sources, It hase some CastleSiege files, but I'm not sure if it is full :

P.P.S - Have fun with playing with it :))

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was afraid to say that, but its true. :):
=3 4ever xD

--

I don't understand why people fight for sources... It's fact. We have the whole protocol structures and protocol-understanding core... why not invest on a alternative gameserver? everyone keeps fighting for this "official" ones :S

See L2j... They are happy!

Thats why I will not share mine if I finish it! :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
they don't have resources that we have... we can build a much better server than the current one. and they don't :)

cmon, for what you've done, you must know what i'm talking about

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, if you want to know.. i have them, no wait i don't, i have newer version, its a bit (a bit? i meant a-lot..) kor/chs or whatever that language is, it looks so bad. but it works, and you know that you will probably have the .18 sources after few months, probably less than 6. or after few days ? however, i have few crappy sources in one of my External HDD's (crappy because the people who coded them didn't ever finish school for programming, jobless people who can't do anything else but create toys for kids.. :D), they are @ external hdd because nobody really care for them, neither do i. muonline died for me long time ago :)

why the people in this section change fast? because most of them grow up, eventually..

p.s. big mom with big yellow ball! + 2 camels in a tiny car.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have Deatway(full) and some SCFMT(S3EP1) sources :p

Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a bigger penis than you.

"We can try to work together, or compete who's got a bigger penis all day, but since its your first day on the job, mine's bigger." - Jason Statham

Reaction score
I'm allowing this cause out of the spam some people got things that they could not find anywhere else but DO NOT post in other than english.

This is an english forum.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol are you guys fighting for a bad coded GameServer?

By a company that their dev team doesnt know how secure their files?

And i thougth that MU community have higher standars of coding lol. When the day will come, that ill see guys figthing about optimising some procedure, or a debate between clock cycles of a opcode. (Meaby never)

Danm you guys make look all this community like a bunch of idiots fighting for a decompiled source...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back