Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Get 220lvl char on official server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Webzen have a promotion, now you can get 220 lvl character for free.

Just login in wallhala, create charcater, it will automatilcy get you 220lvl +set ingame +cash shop items.

What do you think of this webzen idea guys?
here is off link

Ooo Yee - Get 220lvl char on official server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think webzen is Ducking Special person gays, this is what i think!
I personaly know person who played MuOnline on gmo 8 years and be cause of Ducking idiot Special person webzen coders him got hacked ^_^

Via email change bug in site.. him losed 8 years, Ducking 8 years wasted on this game and lose all in 1 day.. and Ducking webzen just replay somthign lke: sory.. we cant help u

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
guys say u can do 220lvl in 1 day.. nothing big! u all are just stuck on private servers :) if ppl would know XP rate on gmo they would play there

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh! Come on! In the next update maybe they will add CUstoms items by Pitashi, maybe some jewels to make items lvl 15+option :D, and of course! RESET ULTRA MEGA LOL!!+

seriusly! Maybe on may, LOL! they will give Master Level Character 100% free :D..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Oh! Come on! In the next update maybe they will add CUstoms items by Pitashi, maybe some jewels to make items lvl 15+option :D, and of course! RESET ULTRA MEGA LOL!!+

seriusly! Maybe on may, LOL! they will give Master Level Character 100% free :D..

That's mu vietnam you are talking about, they have reset system :lol:

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I personally don't like the new MU Online versions. Never did. Playing on the best modified 97x private server at the moment. Dios's server.

Reaction score
i tried it today phew valhala suddenly get crowded with newly created characters with Exc Legendary + dragon + guardian + adamantine + 9 set. phew.. webzen just fucked the game. :(:

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Old players that worked hard many hours per day will not leave, just they will get upset and GMO will receive a big number of new players(possible buyers for seals and shits = money). Its all about marketing. In fact all this game is a business for webzen and not a hobby like for many of you and you need to understand this. All MMORPG was created to produce some incomes to the owners, its all about CA$H, business.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thats is free to play games...all..Aion will be free to play too...free to play model will bring more money..if game is cash shop based...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Latest Free to play from subscribe or normal games(2011):
-Lineage
-HoN
-LoL
.....more

Global still sucks...is not made for casual camers(3-4 hours/day playing games) , i like non-reset style but with xp like 10-25x with 20-40% drop rate and good box drop(I'm waiting for DarKavs non-reset server s6ep3)

Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha, this is just a big f*ckin' joke.

ruined the last bits that was left. no sense playing anymore, or more like it's become pay-to-win.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think global should make 2 versions, 1 with cash shop (this will include all servers, valhalla midgar helheim in one) and another 1 pay2play (a new one).

I would love MuOnline Pay2Play and no cashshop, everyone is equal, almost no stupid noobish kids, and cool clean gameplay. If someone wants to try and hack, he will get his account suspended = loose 10-15$ so he there will be less hackers also. A good support would also help, and ex700. I would quit life for this :X

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol this is pissing so many people off, I'm glad I only played official until level 60 then found out private servers, been almost 5 years since i don't play mu anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back