Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Get 220lvl char on official server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow... looks like their aproach is a little bit different from 2004 ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to use this server with SolidProxy but disconnect :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Latest Free to play from subscribe or normal games(2011):
-Lineage
-HoN
-LoL
.....more

Global still sucks...is not made for casual camers(3-4 hours/day playing games) , i like non-reset style but with xp like 10-25x with 20-40% drop rate and good box drop(I'm waiting for DarKavs non-reset server s6ep3)

How is the server of DarKavs?..darksideofmu? files of?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the current one DSMU has 80x 20% drop 20resets max (details on advertisement section of forum)

Why is special...because of the support ...DarkAv is a great guy which fixes all.
Server is PVP balanced (the only server which is very balanced) , full working events , webshop ingame(no OP items )

That's why i'm waiting for non-reset ...imagine all the above+what make mu online unique (non-reset)

Also he shows pretty much every changes of drop and pvp ...so there are no secrets.

The average online players is 160-180

P.S. Files of TitanTech ... all titantech files have darksideofmu written everywhere because is something like their test server.

Reaction score
I'm so happy i stopped playing mu.. first K2 fucked up the game, then webzen even made it worse.. I still can't believe i wasted so much time on a game that is managed by a bunch of retards.. even my mom could make better decisions then K2/webzen :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess it will not be 9999999x Exp, but its getting close to private server for sure.

Also how much free 220 chars u made?

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This offer is now over, so I will close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back