Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do you ever use 3D Camera?

Do you use 3D camera?

• Yes

Votes: 40 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I personally hate 3D camera in MuOnline and I do not understand why it was even added (by coders). I don't know a single person that uses it (regularly).

I'm just curious, does anyone use it ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i only use it for screenshot purposes, nothin else.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
3D camera its an amazing feature, but useless for muonline... It just dont have the meaning to have it, i mean, you cant see far into distance, it decrease your fps, and muonline its a lil poor graphics game... Its just the right feature in the wrong game.. But i still like MuOnline a lot..
cya guys

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I use it. Just the zoom out. But not the camera controlled by mouse, just the old one with numpad keys.

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
all mu 3d camera addons(except sobieh who seems to be the only with imagination at this section) are the same : ugly rotation and zoom. I think the 3d controls are bad applied here because you don't need to let the user positionat his camera how he want because he may never find the best view, instead you need to make some limitations(edges) for zoom/rotate in order to help the user to find the best view for him, maybe including some presets will be good too(like in FIFA).
Also 3D Camera don't mean just rotate and zoom, it requires a few teaks in order to be friendly to user and not making graphics even worst(i think here at keyboard moves : up/down left/right, some cool fog effect and a skybox).
Afterall mu graphics will not make you look at your screen like .0 but will be a little better.

PS: some maps(idk if all) are built only for default view, example blood castle(if you rotate 90* you wil notice leak of walls and textures of bridge)

Reaction score
99% of my players use it. Tho we dont have the ugly rotation and zoom that ShadowKing speaks about. Check Zergs 3d and you'll se the difference with the rest.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3D camera is so wanderfull, it help me to soom in close up to me character. I can see thier item's texture and every thing. And if wich server have no 3D camera will never play it!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I now find hard to go without it..
just cant see enough at normal zoom.

Basically, I login, zoom out near max, lock, play.
And if it resets when my character resets, I will keep zooming out each time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I now find hard to go without it..
just cant see enough at normal zoom.

Basically, I login, zoom out near max, lock, play.
And if it resets when my character resets, I will keep zooming out each time.

+1

Would be great if view distance will be increased.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love MU Online's old and crappy graphics and the 3D Camera allows me to view these crappy graphics from almost any angle.

Remember... when 3D Camera and also Sky BG first came out (I think with zergnm), everybody went nuts for it. Was revolutionary stuff.

So yeah, I persoanlly use the 3D Camera and I absolutely love it.
:love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally don't use it,the game dosn;t need one:tongue:

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I personally don't use it,the game dosn;t need one:tongue:
You say that now that we have this feature.
Back then, when there was no 3d camera software for MU Online, everyone was saying that 'the game needed one'.

:lol: Human psychology is a fail. Not mine though, I'm a robot.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i use it once in a blue moon, but i don't think it's really needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back