Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Advice please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there PRO's !
I am just a new member here :))

Anyway , share me your thoughts about being a Game Master of the game MU ,
How to be professional ? What can Game Master do aside from hosting event , assisting pvp , assisting trade from players & doing logs everyday .

Reaction score
A Game Master can also have access to GM panel at website, so he can ban also the reported cheaters. Plus, a normal Game Master's job is to host daily events ingame, answer to questions and help as much as he can all the players, should have a nice attitude, experience and patient.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The most important thing is to stay online, and help everyone , answer every question, make jokes and troll the poop out of afk players :D.

Take my advice /skin wormhead on everyone :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The most important thing is to stay online, and help everyone , answer every question, make jokes and troll the poop out of afk players :D.

Take my advice /skin wormhead on everyone :D

somewhat disagree, GM needs to be able to distinquish between GM and player activity, remain absolutely neutral to players and know when it's okay to be funny and when it's needed to remain serious.

basically GM is the close support person ingame responsible for mainly 2 things:

1. supporting players in any way possible

2. making sure players feel attachment to the server in numerous ways ie. events, voting & rewards, being easily approachable

Last edited:
Back