Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AMD\ATI cannot run mu problem

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The ATI issue (Redirect expires in 3 hours)

So, people with ATI might already know that Season 6 Episode 3 doesn't work with any later ATI drivers pass 10.4.

I was wondering what exactly is the issue? Is it the drivers relation to the game or is it that MuGuard doesn't like any of the ATI drivers? If so, can Season 6 Episode 3 be modded (client side) to work with ATI graphics card pass version 10.4.

I do far more gaming which require higher drivers for FPS purposes and roll backing the drivers and updating it can't be to healthy just to play Mu Online.

Has anyone found a fix or is any developer of server clients working towards fixing the issue or is it a send off which requires us to HAVE to use ATI 10.4?

Reaction score
Re: The ATI issue

ATI Has that issue also wit hother games such as Diablo 3 , WoW and who knows..
its just that some drivers work normal but some not .

what exactly is the problem u get like crash ?

ps
Code:
install [URL="http://www.mornia.com/clients/32Bit.rar"]THIS[/URL] is you have a 32 bit Operating System OR install [URL="http://www.mornia.com/clients/64Bit.rar"]THIS[/URL] if you have a 64 bit Operating System

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

im with the latest ati drivers and i can play s6ep3 . However i cannot start season 4 and season5 - after pressing start button on launcher or main nothing happen.

Reaction score

must reinstall drivers then install latest cataclyst or smthing and then install

install is you have a 32 bit Operating System OR install if you have a 64 bit Operating System
if im right xD

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score

ATI does poop, GG conflict with it!.. and many others Anticheats.. i was very dissapointed after i bough my new laptop i7 with ati video
never know that ati could torns into brainstorm :(((

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The crashes or issues that ATI users experiences are that sometimes Game Guard throws our game out of out memory on our computer which is essentially a crash with no error reports. Another issue is that sometimes the GG will just see passed it but clicking or trying to login will then trigger GG to sudden cause the game to be thrown out again.

What are you supplying us karLi?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I have the latest ATI drivers,and only season 4.6(4.5) doesn't want to launch.
Global doesn`t want to launch too.

P.S.
If i uninstall all drivers,muonline will launch,but it will lag.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

did you tried running the game in window mode ? i have the same problem but when i run MU in window mode i can play . dont know why though :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I'm assuming when you say the ATI issue, that you mean random crashes for ATI card users?

It's something that has been plagueing me for years.

I was able to fix it using a program called . The only thing I used it for was to "trick" the game that I was using a Nvidia card instead of ATI and it worked for some strange reason.

Unfortunately it only worked for a week or so till Webzen made sure you could only launch the game through their site.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have the solution for you!! I have ATI 6750!

Clean drivers with :

And install this:

Finish problem!!

It worked.

But now Mu has like 3 FPS. Not a solution.

You have a Pentium II? :S

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It worked.

But now Mu has like 3 FPS. Not a solution.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Awesome , Leandro242 you fixed all my problems i had so many errors with my drivers now with the sweeper and a fresh new install all problems works fine thanks a ton!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have the solution for you!! I have ATI 6750!

Clean drivers with :

And install this:

Finish problem!!

You have a Pentium II? :S

I have i5 2500,ATI HD 7870, 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz Ram,60 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD. And Mu has 3 FPS? :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

anyone know why with mu autoclicker main start normal, and without autoclicker main crash at start? this happen only in main 1.03k, in season 2 all work normal with all ati drivers I thought it was a problem of opengl, but it puzzled me (sry for my bad english) :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So,ati users i have read some topics that you have problem.Alex Luiz report that loading this dll's manually:
LoadLibrary("glu.dll");
LoadLibrary("glu32.dll");
LoadLibrary("3dfxvglu.dll");
LoadLibrary("opengl32.dll");

half-sloves the problem(lags,unwanted colors)

i Straightly get that only one dll that can affect something is:
"opengl32.dll"
but "openl32.dll" its not the right one for ati, the right one is:
"atioglxx.dll"

First Way:
so ati users. try copy "atioglxx.dll" from windows/system32 and move to you client folder
after moving rename it to "opengl32.dll' (MU should auto load it)

Second Way:
as Alex report you can try manually loading "atioglxx.dll"

ATI Users if this works for you please replay in this thread that we can open and good tut on tut's seciton

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So,ati users i have read some topics that you have problem.Alex Luiz report that loading this dll's manually:

half-sloves the problem(lags,unwanted colors)

i Straightly get that only one dll that can affect something is:
"opengl32.dll"
but "openl32.dll" its not the right one for ati, the right one is:
"atioglxx.dll"

First Way:
so ati users. try copy "atioglxx.dll" from windows/system32 and move to you client folder
after moving rename it to "opengl32.dll' (MU should auto load it)

Second Way:
as Alex report you can try manually loading "atioglxx.dll"

ATI Users if this works for you please replay in this thread that we can open and good tut on tut's seciton

I've had this problem on season 4 mostly. The solution there was to get an old catalyst for your system... catalyst 11.6. If you wish to keep the newest catalyst, then you should extract the setup for the old one, go to C://AMD or wherever it extracted it and find atioglxx.dl_ and use winzip to extract the dll from it into your mu online folder. It will work like this.

Back