Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Latest best anti-hack ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello folks let's discuss or anyone can give suggestion for todays latest best anti-hack system especially for seasons that are behind ex700?

MuGuard - bypassed
ah.emu - bypassed
Liveguard (edited/upgraded version from muemu ah source) - bypassed
NSE (expensive) - still bypassed lol

:junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Latest best anti-hack ?

Hello folks let's discuss or anyone can give suggestion for todays latest best anti-hack system especially for seasons that are behind ex700?
Liveguard (edited/upgraded version from muemu ah source)
:junglejane:
Are you sure about that?

What about PS Gameguard

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Reaction score

If you’d like check out our antihack at muadmins (check my signature) my partner and i doing some hard work there. So far from the other antihacks i only can suggest LiveGuard. cuz others get bypassed (not sure how liveguard) got bypassed.

Good luck ;)?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

When antihack still on client side, bypassing is not avoidable.So, better have both antihack client side (to stop noob cheaters) and develop your own server side antihack/dupe

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you’d like check out our antihack at muadmins (check my signature) my partner and i doing some hard work there. So far from the other antihacks i only can suggest LiveGuard. cuz others get bypassed (not sure how liveguard) got bypassed.

Good luck ;)?

There is another lame version of Live Guard , not from Mechanic.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Good luck ;)?

After i read first line "Database Protection with dump,heuristics,hidetools" then i close..
Your AH still use dump... this is technology about 12 years ago and useless..
Sorry but true.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

After i read first line "Database Protection with dump,heuristics,hidetools" then i close..
Your AH still use dump... this is technology about 12 years ago and useless..
Sorry but true.

We know that. But thats not everything. We’ll update with kernel protection soon. And some more updates for server and client side.. we’re new into it lol.
ps: our dumb and the methods u mentioned which are encrypted, same with macro protection etc.
we have more stuff in there ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

We know that. But thats not everything. We’ll update with kernel protection soon. And some more updates for server and client side.. we’re new into it lol.
ps: our dumb and the methods u mentioned which are encrypted, same with macro protection etc.
we have more stuff in there ;)
Encrypted or not for dump/signature is not important it's still useless.
Anyway glad to hear if you go for kernel protection (with digital signature) ,i'll wait ;)

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

to be honest, no gameguard is 100%.
but its good to add one to prevent those major and huge one to destroy the server

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Server side checks > client anti hack. Client side can always get bypassed, hackers are creative ;)

Never trust client input and you should be safe from the worst.

The only work which is then left for a client side anti-cheat is to prevent „bots“ and maybe additional packet encryption.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

LiveGuard now is low, because working hack like speed :| and about update pffff you need to wait 1 year ^^

Upvote 0
Back