Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Best Antihack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
What best antihack?
is it... UGK or LiveGuard?
how about others?

I need with server client features.
Easy to manage
complete tools, ban machineid,ip,user
long term in service
active updates and active staff for support
supports file of IGCN & MUEMU any season...

I need suggestion :)

Thanks.

Reaction score
Re: Best Antihack?

What best antihack?
is it... UGK or LiveGuard?
how about others?

I need with server client features.
Easy to manage
complete tools, ban machineid,ip,user
long term in service
active updates and active staff for support
supports file of IGCN & MUEMU any season...

I need suggestion :)

Thanks.

Well, depends on what season you are going for, Season 12 IGCN can't work with Liveguard, if you speak about season 6 or 9 i would suggest you Liveguard.
Note: Ask first the antihack team if it supports your files.
MuGuard is dead, NSE not that good in my eyes and way more expensive,i didn't find any website for UGK but i could choose it as 2nd option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello,

We are Representatives of NSE AntiHack System.

Our system support IGCN Season 12 Episode 2 without any problems.

Thanks.

Best regards,

NSE Managements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

1º: UGk. Because you dont need hook nothing to your main.exe
2º: NSE. You need hook, but is really good antihack, I tryed this and is amazing.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

1º: UGk. Because you dont need hook nothing to your main.exe
2º: NSE. You need hook, but is really good antihack, I tryed this and is amazing.

1. UGK - That guy will pack the game and his files into "amazon.exe" ( and he is using stolen service file to create service )
2. NSE - "amazing" using XTEAM's LoadLibrary detour... and unlicensed QT ( ). And it's working with IGCN S12 because he is allowed by IGCN or he is using QNetworkProxy Class ( )

PS Guard is very good!

This person is a bad joke, always threatening to "unpack" my software and looking for "sponsors" to create "drivers" ( he's way out of his league ).

Overall, he is scanning for dumps thus = useless and there is no server side protection at all.
Dope Boy One - I already have support for IGCN S12, will release soon.
zarahlee - Please be careful on what you will spend money, there are 999 "teams" and "systems" and 2 if they are actually legit and professional.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

2. NSE - "amazing" using XTEAM's LoadLibrary detour... and unlicensed QT ( ). And it's working with IGCN S12 because he is allowed by IGCN or he is using QNetworkProxy Class ( )

1. Why do you write your cheap words to any posts about our services and other developers?
2. No one writes about you and does not make any video of the crack or reviews.
3. About our AntiHack System - all systems / modules / functions was made by our developers.
4. We can make a lot of videos and reviews about your "ah". But you and your "ah" do not need to anyone and are not interesting to anyone, everyone is busy with their business.
5. And about who which functions use from which source code - i would be silent in your place.. look please to your Anti-macro 100% or another modules :D

I'm finish, i do not have desire more to talk with you or write something about you.

P.S. Please ask your friend to delete this post, because it will destruct your reputation.

Thanks.

Best regards,
NSE Managements.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

1. Why do you write your cheap words to any posts about our services and other developers?
3. About our AntiHack System - all systems / modules / functions was made by our developers.
4. We can make a lot of videos and reviews about your "ah". But you and your "ah" do not need to anyone and are not interesting to anyone, everyone is busy with their business.
5. And about who which functions use from which source code - i would be silent in your place.. look please to your Anti-macro 100% or another modules :D

I'm finish, i do not have desire more to talk with you or write something about you.

P.S. Please ask your friend to delete this post, because it will destruct your reputation.

Thanks.

Best regards,
NSE Managements.

I see that you have the "guts" to actually say something to me. You are the first person that "tried" and still "tries" to copy my work and steal my customers. I have many many people showing me their chat on Skype how you try to sell your product and blame my one.

Let me reply to your little "list":

Cheap ? These are the facts and I have not lied about anything. I understand you are trying "to save yourself" but there is nothing you can do about it.

Again, because I have no reasons to hide anything or lie about anything. If I have a problem, I state it and I address it. These is one of the differences between someone like me and YOU.

There is no "our" or "we" or "systems" so please stop this endless charade confusion of people. There is only 1 guy, and everybody knows him.
Months ago, before "XTEAM" C++ source was released your "systems" or whatever you wanna call it was not worth 2 pennies and now all of the sudden it behaves like "MHP" but with a tray notification made in QT.

Are you living in this world ? I won't even waste my time to answer you this, as you know the answer.

Silent for what ? You are assuming things without having the smallest knowledge about me. "Anti-macro" is at an early stage where we "hook" the keyboard functions in user-mode. The next stage will be via kernel. Any comments ? :huh:

Please learn English, I don't even know how can you write C++ without knowing proper English. Or is there a C++ version for RUS ?
Nobody asked you to talk with me, in fact nobody asked you to quote me. You should mind or your own little scamming business while it lasts.

I don't have to ask anyone to do anything, and your words do not even scratch me. Relax, people know enough about me even those ones like you.

I will not have time to waste again to answer you probably, but I will repeat: STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE.

And stop quoting me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back