Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which antihack is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
double facepalm, i thouth it was good, sh1t. but its cheap, 3x less than muguard, and i have not seen any cheaters...

Last edited:
Reaction score
i mistyped, i mean cheaters, persons who use programs (or any other actions that helps to gain advantage ingame) not by gaining access to server db or smth like that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i mistyped, i mean cheaters, persons who use programs (or any other actions that helps to gain advantage ingame) not by gaining access to server db or smth like that

You didnt understand me:

Hackers on MU = SQL kids
Cheaters on MU = wannabe coders

Everything releated to MU have no "real" weight. So it doesnt matter much what anti cheat you use, it will be enough to go against all that idiots. :laugh:

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cheaters are not coders, but players who unfraud lvlup etc..

if i dint code cheats i could easy code a gameserver lolz.. so its aint wannabe its a lot more sh!t then u think actualy its know all about game and act like client emulator and server emulator

Hello ^^

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
cheaters are not coders, but players who unfraud lvlup etc..

if i dint code cheats i could easy code a gameserver lolz.. so its aint wannabe its a lot more sh!t then u think actualy its know all about game and act like client emulator and server emulator

Hello ^^

Dare you to try "making cheats" on Gunbound or WOW. Quit this MU poop you know your liying yourself.

Thats why i say "wannabe coders" :eek:tt1:

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u should try code a - not a cheat, but programm who understand all client and server protocol then if need can act like client or server :) then we can start talk about wannabe this or that ^^

Btw in mean time maybe do some WOW crapshit ^^ then i will tellya if mu is wannabe or something more :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u should try code a - not a cheat, but programm who understand all client and server protocol then if need can act like client or server :) then we can start talk about wannabe this or that ^^

Lol its just understanding packets, come on, check my MU old emulator project. Whats the so big deal about it?.

MU cheats developers = Wannabe coders.

You know it, they do the usual 5 bytes hook or the detour shenanigans, bla bla bla.

Look this:

Its an sticky thread :laugh::laugh:

Ye sad... cheat community its stucked. So if you want to be another wannabe, keep on this, if you want to get real get out to some other difficult stuff.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Utp Launcher v2.0

# System Features:

# AutoUpdate by CRC
AutoClick #
# Quick News
# Game Minimizer
# Update Launcher
# Protection in Main
# 2 AntiHacker Systems
# Skin your choice
# Check the CRC and Main Atualiza.exe.
# Blocking taskmgr and CMD
# Generator Log.txt
# Protect GameGuard Utp System

# Launcher Details:

Auto-Update by CRC.
The AutoUpdate system is controlled by a file on your host is named utp.update
In all information had been utp.update Download To download the Auto-Update
When the launcher runs the system goes to Lower utp.update a snapshot folder.
Then it checks if the file exists utp.update, if different files on the client and does not compare the CRC that is in utp.update.
That is, it download only when necessary, when the file is different doque is on your host.
Applications launcher;
To improve the configuration of the Auto-Update GenerationUpdate create an intention of changing the file.

# Auto Update Launcher

It is a system similar to Autoupdate, but does not update the file server to the client but the launcher and some DLL's necessary.
We are always updating our products, leaving more stable and ever more securely so you can have a quality system.

# Custom Skin

You can even make your pesonalize Skin and transfer the Launcher in. Pds

# AntiHacker [Blocking Hackers 800]
Prev nuke nuke block that any program as Sprut is open during the game!
Lock CMD file in which you want to or MS DOS and task manager
Protection programs hidden by Hidetoolz or similar.
Vereficação which either windows mode or malicious program
Ultilize operating system's inability
Total Lock Hidden Process
Lock double instance of the game
Block programs by the title of the window.
Block programs by the window class.
Dump block programs by entrypoint
Load and run other dlls without hook

# Value System
$ 100.00

Payment #
Savings Bank - Deposit / Transfer

Contact #
E-mail: melquesousa13@hotmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mu Guard suck these days, It only blocks some common hacks. I know few MuOnlines that has Mu Guard Full Cracked and they still get attacked but I guess the real full Mu Guard isn't bad. from my point of view pinkoff is far the best free anti-hack that you can find around.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mu Guard suck these days, It only blocks some common hacks. I know few MuOnlines that has Mu Guard Full Cracked and they still get attacked but I guess the real full Mu Guard isn't bad. from my point of view pinkoff is far the best free anti-hack that you can find around.

Well if this protection sucks i cant even find a guy who can bypass muguard cracked . If you know someone please do let me know im willing to pay :thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back