Bee2host & SovaHost - Scammers?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bee2host & SovaHost - Scammers?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Ooo Yee View Post
    you high? English pls
    Ops ill summarize my post then:
    In 1 year (2018) we will have to start using ULTRA VPS with atleast 1TB Ram.. because you know MuOnline obviously too heavy to host.
    Niet i am too horosho to be high, maybe naturally i am! ;]
    Come on stop the hating and negative talk, its been like a year since you started this childish discussion on me, what is your problem? please talk to me privately in PM HERE or contact SuperMods/Administrators for any issues.

Other than that i don't have anything else to say to you.
    Have a good one!
    @Wilson006d
    howdy brother ;) chat me up on skype.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolGaming View Post
    What a nice new prof picture my friend :DD Female RZ users will like it. :DDD

Btw useless to talk about resellers. Most of the market hosts are resellers, so I dont think its problem. :D
    Haha thanks... was taken very spontaneous by a friend.
    Well Yeah ? i haven't seen an Elf for a while on here ;D specially MU user haha. I know 2-3 though :)
    Yeah i agree too most hosts are resellers and its good for MU.. we are making it always hard while its easy and think we need more and better etc.

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    14Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ooo Yee View Post
    main site hosted on OVH, wmware on ovh dedics to make VPS, thats what u mean is owning a hardware.
    whatever. no serious project will chose re-seller. for started for sure its the best option.
    The best and the most profitable

True MemberRank
    May 2006 Join Date
    c:\windowsLocation
    227Posts

As far as i know bee2/sovahost is One of the best reseller company. i cant say any bad feedback about them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement