Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does this bring back any memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Faronnia - Does this bring back any memories? - RaGEZONE Forums

My ex-girlfriend made this for me on request, as a birthday present for my 20th birthday. We broke up today so I thought I'd finally share it with you guys. Its painted on canvas, and is now hooked to my wall.

Feel free to rate and comment.
Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice , very nice!
I really love those times!

P.S - sorry for my bad leanguage!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's the old mu opening scene?
Very cute. :)
Yeap, this is login screen of pre-season 1 mu online (versions 0.74, 97d, 97i, 1.01e, etc.) But for some reason the sea colour is black/grey instead of blue :D: probably so that it blends in better with the sky's blue-ish colour.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Yeah it truly brings back memories when i was madly playing 97d

Play4Free™
Reaction score
today we broke up with my ex-girlfriend too o_O strange day...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Original MU was the poop ;/ now its all "must pay muahahah" i still played it... lol

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
yeah, old mu is the best ;3 i remember when evil spirit was the best skill.. and the horn boss at the dungeon 3rd level is the strongest boss.. haha, i forgot the name, its been like more than 5 years since i played MU. but i saw Mu-X and decided to come to check MU out.

anyway, nostalgic painting u have there xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wasn't there a 95d version+97d items,i believe that was the first version of MU i played.

Nice painting:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back