Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does this bring back any memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dooooppe.
save that painting bro. when we, the nerds, turn 60, pile all the money and dominate + run this world completely, we r gna find that painting and pay coupla million for it.

for a 0.97j login screen, i know i would. its an inside joke of this generation like no other, very dedicated to the mu community.

i remember the days when i was 13-14 years old chilling in front of my 15" lcd, on a little pentium 4 with 256mb ram, tryin to figure out how to get into the strongest guild on my first server, forsaken-mu (at that time 0.97j, BY THE WAY, its the only server still alive today. 7 years now.. crazy)
my real life friends and classmates played there too, and we would spend countless breaks between classes talking about strategies to get more bless loot from stadium ^^
every time i d come home, turn on pc, wait for 5 minutes to start up, and double click that god damn launcher. the boats show up, and u know that life is just Ducking perfect :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dooooppe.
save that painting bro. when we, the nerds, turn 60, pile all the money and dominate + run this world completely, we r gna find that painting and pay coupla million for it.

for a 0.97j login screen, i know i would. its an inside joke of this generation like no other, very dedicated to the mu community.

i remember the days when i was 13-14 years old chilling in front of my 15" lcd, on a little pentium 4 with 256mb ram, tryin to figure out how to get into the strongest guild on my first server, forsaken-mu (at that time 0.97j, BY THE WAY, its the only server still alive today. 7 years now.. crazy)
my real life friends and classmates played there too, and we would spend countless breaks between classes talking about strategies to get more bless loot from stadium ^^
every time i d come home, turn on pc, wait for 5 minutes to start up, and double click that god damn launcher. the boats show up, and u know that life is just Ducking perfect :)
Well well, guess who's back from the dead :lol: welcome back kirka. And yeah, Forsaken MU is the king of survivors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back