Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Castle Siege and other Events Idea.

Reaction score
Hey guys,
i dont know if you will agree with this idea, but i haven't ever seen it around.

The idea is simple, we make a main thread on the muonline section somewhere, and we stick it or something, and members go on random servers or server they love to play etc, and they record events like Castle Siege, with good quality, enough people playing etc, wouldnt that be fun? like watching how others play.. instead of u know u wanna play and u gotta wait till next week or whatever, ofcourse its better to play,

but watching how people play isn't that bad also, like can someone make addon on client for any client, or anything that some player can record an event, even Crywolf, Raklion and others, but i prefer only Castle Siege since its full pvp/pk and lasts longer than other events.

With that we can watch like how webzen's server play the castle, other private servers etc etc, its fun i think!:)

So what do you think?

peace.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it will be nice if the serve you play have many players online and participating that even.. and it will be nice ^_^

Back