Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Cheapest VPS offer for MuOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Cheapest VPS offer for MuOnline

Lol man, i am bee2host user more than 2 years and i am super fine.. i don't know what you doing on your vps..

It was like that the moment I got the VPS, I didn't touch anything.
crappy hardware and crappy internet connection, I don't know how can you use this company for MuOnline servers

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Re: [Discussion] Cheapest VPS offer for MuOnline

What do you guys think of Contabo?
prices are madness.

i did a little research and i found that it has no ddos protection - and when you get ddos from someone attacks, u might have to pay for any damages happen on the whole datacenters etc..

Upvote 0
Unknown Place
Reaction score

i did a little research and i found that it has no ddos protection - and when you get ddos from someone attacks, u might have to pay for any damages happen on the whole datacenters etc..

A datacenter wouldn't charge you for any damage, they will just nullroute the IP to block the ongoing attack as a defensive measure. :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score

A datacenter wouldn't charge you for any damage, they will just nullroute the IP to block the ongoing attack as a defensive measure. :)

I Agree but that company is german, and i've read reviews about ddos attacks and such, people reported about that DDoS
and they've got emails for such damages which they will have to pay the penalty of, pelase do the research on the specific host and not talking about others :)

Upvote 0
Unknown Place
Reaction score

I Agree but that company is german, and i've read reviews about ddos attacks and such, people reported about that DDoS
and they've got emails for such damages which they will have to pay the penalty of, pelase do the research on the specific host and not talking about others :)

Well, I was speaking about the "expected behavior" of any "lets call decent" hosting company lol, if they act this way, this is ridiculous. :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what best location in OVH?

what best location in OVH?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

KarLi Thanks to you :)
Bee2Host is cheaper than Sovahost.net if I'm not mistaken.
But my problem is, there is no Domain services on Bee2Host, how can I run my xampp for my website?

Upvote 0
Reaction score

KarLi Thanks to you :)
Bee2Host is cheaper than Sovahost.net if I'm not mistaken.
But my problem is, there is no Domain services on Bee2Host, how can I run my xampp for my website?

u can buy domain from different website and just PARK it to your Host IP instead.
what u mean how u can run xampp for ur website? just install xampp and run apache and put ur website in xampp/htdocs/ and config the config.cfg file and install it at 127.0.0.1/install/ and there u go.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i bought from there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I recomand OVH for the simple reasons:
1. Stability
2. Good Offerts
3. Active Support + Live Chat and Phone Assistance
4. Longedive and trusted company registred !
5. Serious and no fakes
6. Best networks provider !
7. There are alot's of hosting companyes using them datacenter
8. Multiple datacentres in Europe
9. All the biggest company get hosted by them
ETC ...
So, i don't see the reason to get hosting from lower companyes when you have the quality here on OVH .

Upvote 0
Unknown Place
Reaction score

I recomand OVH for the simple reasons:
1. Stability
2. Good Offerts
3. Active Support + Live Chat and Phone Assistance
4. Longedive and trusted company registred !
5. Serious and no fakes
6. Best networks provider !
7. There are alot's of hosting companyes using them datacenter
8. Multiple datacentres in Europe
9. All the biggest company get hosted by them
ETC ...
So, i don't see the reason to get hosting from lower companyes when you have the quality here on OVH .

1) Untrue, there's lot of stability issues concerning OVH networks and you can find these many complaints in google with minutes.
2) Sure, their pricing is the key factor here, many people can't afford anything better, so for the "hardware" they offer, the price is amazing, but the good story, stops here.
3) This is kinda of a lie, all their support do, is pointing you to wikipedia entries or tutorials and most of the time, you have to wait hours/days for a single reply depending on what the subject is related to.
4 and 5) They are old, but not this old, and well, yes, they have to deliver you what you have paid for, at least in terms of hardware.
6) They aren't, their traffic is non premium and no prioritized, for obvious reasons, you aren't paying for it.
7) Sure, many guys with "pro hosting" companies, that can only afford a server in OVH to play the hosting company ? :)
8) Right, they like to use train-based datacenters in a rural area.
9) Name them, because as far I know, companies with enough budget are using Prolexic/Akamai/StackPath/HyperFilter and so on...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lghost.co.uk
Best vps and cheap.. Yeyeye You know better idk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back