Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Which CMS supports Season 13?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Given that the DMNCMs owner as stopped posting updates, which CMS do you guys know support Season 13 and the admin team is active?

Who can help, I believe that other members should also seek this information

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Which CMS today supports Season 13?

Not tested myself, but I believe all that support Season12, do same with Season13. The database structure hasn't changed, thus I see no reason why it would not.
That is ImperialMUCMS, DMNCMS, and others...
WebEngine is the best free available - give it a try without spending money and see.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

None of them are worth buying at the moment.
Your best bet is to hire a developer or if you can code, expand WebEngine 2.0

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So... for this moment every engine is out-dated but I'm almost 100% sure that future S13 engine will be MU/WebEngine.
For now, no one is talking about that engine, everyone is just fascinated about MUWebs, Imperia and some MGWebs etc. but i want to make an short come-back that WebEngine is in my opinion on 1st. place if we're talking about security, code sort, and configs. I'm sorry but for this moment we're running on MUWebs on S6 but if i'll go forward for S9/10 maybe, then i'll choose WebEngine.
If we're talking about money. I'm sure that Lautaro will make you an couple modules for the price like Imperia, Webs or DMN costs.

Upvote 0
Back