Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete Cheat Dumps Processes

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Any one has a Complete Cheat Dumps Processes from the beginning of mu cheat until today compiled Cheat Dumps?

thanks.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
yes but most of anticheat works with this, i hope theres someone share dumps or other methods list, i see others posting they have 1K, 2K etc dumps :D

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
After you get the cheat dumps what u gonna do?

im just learning how to build anticheat thats why i need dumps and still dont know how it really works as beginner im working on client side only cause im confuse on code client-server ^^

maybe release soon if i master how to do it.

btw thanks for your reply. :)

God Bless :)

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
you shouldn't use "dumps" for detect hacks, you should try to find a way to prevent access to your process, that is the right way.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
you shouldn't use "dumps" for detect hacks, you should try to find a way to prevent access to your process, that is the right way.

im using Codex Source is it good? where can i find info about hack like what should ive block?
thanks sir :)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
how about sample i use method of blocking cheat dumps is it ok if dump codes are repeated/double in dump db?

Reaction score
u gotta ask someone knowledgable about it, most ppl who are programmers etc about MU they dont give a F to share stuff like that, they just selfish for their own products lol so find someone like Undergroundk2012 (his yahoo id) maybe if u ask him nicely to explain his antihack method cuz you are interested maybe he will explain u.. cuz as far as i know he has the best hack protection method ever =]

Back