Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What would u think would be the best configuration for Muserver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My idea would be a mu server to have new features who other servers dont.

but anyway what about you?

/disguss

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
customizing your Server will be Unique other servers build or make there own sets.it is up with you to make your Mu Serve more original.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
choose a theme(like an anime themed server or pirate themed server..... change some skins, some items name , try to make tiers like wow...change requirements and defense/damage....) for the server.

You dont have to be a coder to make a themed server....just read some guides...about skining, changing attributes to items, adding items

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
choose a theme(like an anime themed server or pirate themed server..... change some skins, some items name , try to make tiers like wow...change requirements and defense/damage....) for the server.

You dont have to be a coder to make a themed server....just read some guides...about skining, changing attributes to items, adding items

those kind suggestion is awesome but im in need of listen and some other suggestions.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u got 9999999999 servers with "other suggestions" so give up ...if u wanna survive make something new
configs aren't enough this days
some events/suggestions easy to make
Boss Event!

Have you ever seen Hatchery event on global , when up to 20 partys are trying to kill Selupan...i have an ideea
What we gonna need is :
-modify an event(Hatchery,Kundum,Refinery)
-make the boss strong enough to withstand a full stats player with full items
-we make it so hard that we need 30-60 minutes killing him(of course with all the buffs:mana shield,offensive,defensive,sweel life,reflect,critical,weakness,innovation,blood atack=mg fire slash decrease defense)
-offcourse the boss will have a nice dmg.... enough to kill a bk full stats+sweel life with 10 hits
The loot:
-25 random items from item bag(Season 5-6 items , fenrir,packed jewels +3,Chaos Asembly Talisman,Complete Sekeuromikon,Dimension Magyeong,Gayon`s orders,Pet panda and skeleton,BoK+5,Talisman of luck,Wings and capes lvl3/2 without option.
Ex:
-We choose Kundum(hard to get invitation)
-We modify dmg/hp/def
-We modify number of dropped items(25+)
-We put the event once a week at scheduled hour(that all players can collect Symbols and enter event)
-We make party containing (bk,sm,elf,summ,dl)
-We try to kill Kundum(the ultimate boss in MU continent)
-Mass KS for 30-60 minutes
-And then Poof:25+ items dropped on the ground....a mass frenzy trying to collect them.
-Event should be saturday night
-PK on event should be rewarded with a nice 7 days ban
-At least 1 admin is required at event

This is something unique.....no other server has this...it should be cool.
Easy to do in server so wont cause any trouble...maybe the part when dropping 25 items(must be tested)

Mega scavanger hunt event...
Each month/week admin decides on what items you must get for wining this event..
Because it is a mega scavanger hunt will be a long list of items...
Don't bother admins with uncompleted list of items.
Ex:Mega scavanger hunt event for a week
-200 lucky coins
-500 sign of lord
-10 devil square invitation(lvl of DS will be chosen by admin
-20 condor flame

Castle siege reward for winning alliance
A custom spot on Land Of Trials
Ex: arena mobs spot but much larger or higher level mobs than arena(like kanturu or raklion)

Admin have the right to alter this events...only if they get approved.
Admins don't be lazy we are bored of the usual pk/find/scavanger hunt/race events. There are fun but boring and old

Chaos castle event
-1 Admin Online
-1 hour till chaos castle
-Admin anounces on global that we need to prepare for event(CC7/lvl 400) to be shure that we can enter
-The last man standing(succesfully wining the event will won the prize)
-All the server can participate(its CC u take hits or misses not dmg)
-and a plus to this from every player that dies jwl will drop from him
-nice event easy to do

Also i u want balanced pvp dont make exe ancient or socket.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thats the gratest ideas i have ever seen :)
I wont have my own mu server but a day maybe and i will definely check out at this thread and i will give a shot at your suggestions:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back