Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Connect Servers stability analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play4Free™
Reaction score
Good day, everyone! Actually a few words from me personally (original text not write by me, i only translate and post this). First of all, all [BoR] Team must read this topic at breakfast, lunch and dinner. You guys wanted it and asked a long time... I also do not take upon itself any legal copyrights and author of the text - DoS.Ninja. A huge thank him for it .

Lets Start!

Almost every administrator MuOnline server that does not live in the tundra is aware of such a program as MCS (Mu Connect Server) from also little known [BoR] Team. This program is a "very good" release from the team (S@nek particular) and rapidly spread on the Internet including the foreign server. About old WebZen CS can say already forgotten, because it really was more demanding and less rapid than the analogous MCS. For all the time working with MCS, I often changed the version and there have been cases of failure of the program for which I was not paying attention, but recently I came across the apparent vulnerability of the program, the fact that the developer S@nek not well thought out program behavior at high loads . Even formed the impression that she just simply has not been tested under conditions such that even very bad. Well I decided to take the initiative in their hands, and tested the different versions of the program and compared them with counterparts from other manufacturers

Tested Programs:
- Mu Connect Server 1.0.4.360
- Mu Connect Server 1.0.7.300
- Mu Connect Server 1.0.8.950
- Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.200
- Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.530
- Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.750
- Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.1000
- Connect Server 1.0.6 External Client
- SCF Connect Server 1.0
- [P4F] Connect Server 0.2 (dev)
- Webzen Mu Connect Server 20050502

Tools:
- Written test emulator of a large number of connections and DOS attacks
- 2 computers, a server-client and client

Mu Connect Server 1.0.4.360 - version is not resistant to high loads
Test results:
Withstood 1,954 conn. then stop accept new connections

Mu Connect Server 1.0.7.300 - version is not resistant to high loads
Test results:
Withstood 1,940 conn. then stop accept new connections

Mu Connect Server 1.0.8.950 - this version is unstable even for low loads
Test results:
30 conn. - the program resets the connection and then you can reconnect
700 conn. - Led to the conclusion that errors in the logging window, then the server closed the connection port 44405 and did not accept more connections before you restart
When a small-time load program stop accept new connections until restarting, so you can easily remove it from the operating condition

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.200 - is the same instability as in the 1.0.8.950
Test results:
20 conn. - the program resets the connection and then you can reconnect
700 conn. - stop accept new connections and close port 44405
Previous versions to reduce the limit of connections from 30 to 20. That is MCS stop accept new connections even earlier ...

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.530 - the unstable version, the same problem with self-latching
Test results:
50 conn. - the program resets the connection and then you can reconnect
All of this is the limit already increased to 50 Connection

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.750 - behavior is the same as in the 1.0.9.530

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.1000 - absolutely not stable version
Test results:
50 conn. - drop the program in a second, the logs indicate an error:
[TTCPContext-> LoadExtensionFunction] ErrorCode: 10038

Connect Server 1.0.6 External Client – absolutely not stable version
Test results:
50 conn. - Program stop accept new connections at the time of connection and has caused a wild strain on the system. After disabling operability of the program survived. (This program is a kind of continuation of a series of MCS, it can be downloaded from the repository BoR Team. Above its development involved the whole team BoR + other people - approx. Killbrum)

[SCF] Connect Server 1.0 - stable version
Test results:
1000 conn. - Did not cause any interruption in the program and load on the system, the program stop accept new connections after 1000 connection and unlock after the test, while retaining the ability to connect to it

[P4F] Connect Server 0.2 - stable version
Test results:
1000 conn. - Did not cause any interruption in the program and the system load to a minimum, the program can easily stop accept new connections and released at the peak of connections.

Webzen Mu Connect Server 20050502 - stable version
Test results:
10000 conn. - I improvised means all still managed to emulate the 10,000 connections, and just judging by the same indicator is permissible up to 10 000 connections. Despite the burden the program's behavior was quite normal at the time of reaching 10,000 connections, the program itself blocked by maintaining the current connection, seen a small load on the system while disconnected from the connection server, in any case, after turning off CS efficiency persisted.

Well, having spent enough dough, I summarize:

Mu Connect Server [BoR] - do not have a stable version of the MCS from the team BoR! This program can be good in performance and functionality better than the original version of Webzen, but they are not resistant to high loads and DOS attacks. Version with support for IOCP (1.0.9 +) is generally better not to put it on your server, because judging by the tests, these versions are absolutely unstable and disabling low loads, which by the way, and not denied by the developer, just a manifestly unstable version and I'll take the product Connect Server 1.0.6 External Client which causes severe load on the system.

SCF Connect Server - the product passed the test perfectly, with no impact on the system program was able to adequately confront during exercise. But how this CS will behave in the SCF is not the server I find it difficult to answer because such tests, I still did not).

[P4F] Connect Server - given that the program is still under development, it shows remarkable results. Rate of speed and load on the system, even a little less than SCF.
Webzen Mu Connect Server - a good old original CS is a stable version, and in spite of his awkwardness coped with the test.

Instability [BoR] MCS
Yet why is this happening? I began to view logs of program development and i see what S@nek always make changes with anti-clogging ports, which he often finished the new versions, but he failed to properly implement it. As I understand it, the system has not been a normal debugging, or about just simply kept silent.

Credits: Dos.Ninja

Kirgston - Connect Servers stability analysis - RaGEZONE Forums

Russian version:
Всем доброго времени суток! Собственно несколько слов лично от меня (сама статья написана не мной). Прежде всего данную статью читать на завтрак, обед и ужин всей бор тим, ребят вы сами этого хотели и просили http://forum.x-mu.net/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif . Так же я не беру на себя никаких копирайтов а законный автор текста - DoS.Ninja за что ему отдельный и очень низкий поклон.

Поехали! http://forum.x-mu.net/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Практический каждый администратор МуОнлайн сервера который живет не в тундре знает о такой программе как MCS (Mu Connect Server) от также не мало известной команды BoR. Данная программа являлась "очень хорошим" релизом от команды(Санька в частности) и достаточно быстро распространилась по интернету включая иностранные сервера. Про старый тормазнутый вебзеновский CS можно сказать уже забыли, ведь он действительно был более требовательным к ресурсам и менее быстрый чем аналог MCS. За все время работы с MCS я часто менял версии и бывали случаи сбоя программы, на которые я не обращал особого внимания, но недавно я натолкнулся на явную уязвимость программы, дело в том что разработчик S@NeK не достаточно хорошо продумал поведение программы при высоких нагрузках. Даже складывается такое впечатление что она просто напросто не тестировалась в таких условиях, что очень даже плохо. Ну что же я решил взять инициативу в свои руки и провел тестирование разных версий программы и сравнил их с аналогами от других производителей:

Тестируемые объекты:
- SCF Connect Server 1.0

Инструменты:
- Написан тестовый эмулятор большого числа подключений и DOS атаки
- 2 компьютера, сервер-клиент и клиент

Mu Connect Server 1.0.4.360 - версия не устойчивая к высоким нагрузкам
Результат тестирования:
Выдержала 1954 подкл. после чего самоблокировалась

Mu Connect Server 1.0.7.300 - версия не устойчивая к высоким нагрузкам
Результат тестирования:
Выдержала 1940 подкл. после чего самоблокировалась

Mu Connect Server 1.0.8.950 - эта версия неустойчива даже к низким нагрузкам
Результат тестирования:
30 подкл. - программа сбрасывает подключения после чего можно переподключится
700 подкл. - привели к выводу ошибки в окне логирования, после чего коннект сервер закрыл порт 44405 и не принимал больше подключений до его перезапуска
При небольшой одновременной нагрузке программа самоблокируется до перезапуска, что позволяет с легкостью выводить её из рабочего состояния

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.200 - такая же неустойчивость как и в 1.0.8.950
Результат тестирования:
20 подкл. - программа сбрасывает подключения после чего можно переподключится
700 подкл. - вызвали самоблокирование программы и закрытием порта 44405
Отличие от предыдущей версии в уменьшении лимита подключений с 30 на 20. То есть MCS самоблокируется еще раньше...

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.530 - неустойчивая версия, та же проблема с самоблокировкой
Результат тестирования:
50 подкл. - программа сбрасывает подключения после чего можно переподключится
700 подкл. - самоблокирование программы и закрытие порта 44405
Всё тоже лимит повышен уже до 50 подключений

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.750 - поведение полностью такое же как и в 1.0.9.530

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.1000 - абсолютно не устойчивая версия
Результат тестирования:
50 подкл. - падение программы через секунду, логи указывают на ошибку:
[TTCPContext->LoadExtensionFunction] ErrorCode: 10038

Connect Server 1.0.6 External Client - абсолютно не устойчивая версия
Результат тестирования:
50 подкл. - программа самоблокировалась на момент создания подключений и вызвала дикую нагрузку на систему. после отключения работоспособность программы сохранилось. (данная программа является неким продолжением серии MCS, её можно было скачать с репозитория BoR Team. Над её разработкой участвовала вся команда BoR + другие люди - прим. Killbrum)

SCF Connect Server 1.0 - стабильная версия
Результат тестирования:
1000 подкл. - не вызвали никаких сбоев в программе и нагрузки на систему, программа самоблокировалась после 1000 подключений и разблокировалась после окончания теста, причем сохранив возможность подключения к ней

[P4F] Connect Server 0.2 - стабильная версия
Результат тестирования:
1000 подкл. - не вызвали никаких сбоев в программе и нагрузка на систему была минимальная, программа с лёгкостью самоблокировалась и разблокировалась по достижению пика подключений.

Webzen Mu Connect Server 20050502 - стабильная версия
Результат тестирования:
10000 подкл. - мне подручными средствами всё таки удалось эмулировать 10 тысяч подключений, причём как раз таки судя по индикатору допустимо до 10 000 подключений. Несмотря на нагрузку поведении программы было вполне нормальным, в момент достижения 10000 подключений, программа само блокировалась сохранив текущие подключения, замечена небольшая нагрузка на систему во время отключения от коннект сервера, в любом случае после отключения работоспособность CS сохранилась.

Ну что, проведя достаточно тестов, я подведу итоги:

Mu Connect Server [BoR] - нету стабильной версии программы MCS от команды BoR! Данная программа может хороша в быстродействии и по функциональности лучше оригинальной версии от Webzen, но они не устойчивы к большим нагрузкам и DOS атакам. Версии с поддержкой IOCP (1.0.9+) вообще лучше не ставить на свой сервер, так как судя по тестам эти версии абсолютно нестабильные и выводятся из строя небольшими нагрузками, что кстати и не отрицалось разработчиком, так же к явно нестабильным версиям отнесу и продукт Connect Server 1.0.6 External Client который вызывает сильную нагрузку на систему.
SCF Connect Server - данный продукт прошел тест идеально, без влияния на систему программа смогла достойно противостоять во время нагрузки. Но как данный КС будет вести себя на не SCF сервере я затрудняюсь ответить, поскольку таких тестов я еще не делал)
[P4F] Connect Server - учитывая что данная программа находится пока еще на стадии разработки, ей показаны замечательные результаты. Показатели быстродействия и нагрузки на систему даже немного меньше чем у SCF.
Webzen Mu Connect Server - старый добрый оригинальный CS является стабильной версией и несмотря на свою громоздкость справился с тестом.

Нестабильность [BoR] MCS
Но все же почему так происходит? Я начал просматривать логи разработки программы и сразу стало ясно в чем подвох, оказывается S@NeK постоянно мудрил с системой защиты забивания портов, которую он часто дорабатывал в новых версиях, но так и не сумел её нормально реализовать. Как я понимаю данная система не подвергалась нормальной отладке, либо об этом просто напросто умалчивали.

Что теперь делать?
Если вы использовали MCS от BoR и хотите устранить эту уязвимость, то лучше всего заменить ваш Connect Server, либо распределяйте файрволом макс. кол-во подключений и мультиподключений на порт 44405, чтобы не было возможным нагрузить ваш CS.

Благодарю за внимание ...

Автор и тестер: DoS.Ninja

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I always knew MCS was unstable, but these tests and technical info you posted are very much appreciated. Thanks man, great thread.

Play4Free™
Reaction score
Thx.

Yes sure i can test. Just send me PM with program =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
igcDS is the best

IGC ? Why ? Oh, because you are in this team :lol:

Rly, this is the best (IGCDS) ConnectServer but this work in IGC Files, and nothing more. Why? Because this is eMulator.

What is the best CS for many files ?

Play4Free™
Reaction score
In background only debuging [P4F] Launcher system , so look only to console (new [P4F] CS) and to task manager.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day, everyone! Actually a few words from me personally (original text not write by me, i only translate and post this). First of all, all [BoR] Team must read this topic at breakfast, lunch and dinner. You guys wanted it and asked a long time... I also do not take upon itself any legal copyrights and author of the text - DoS.Ninja. A huge thank him for it .

Lets Start!

Almost every administrator MuOnline server that does not live in the tundra is aware of such a program as MCS (Mu Connect Server) from also little known [BoR] Team. This program is a "very good" release from the team (S@nek particular) and rapidly spread on the Internet including the foreign server. About old WebZen CS can say already forgotten, because it really was more demanding and less rapid than the analogous MCS. For all the time working with MCS, I often changed the version and there have been cases of failure of the program for which I was not paying attention, but recently I came across the apparent vulnerability of the program, the fact that the developer S@nek not well thought out program behavior at high loads . Even formed the impression that she just simply has not been tested under conditions such that even very bad. Well I decided to take the initiative in their hands, and tested the different versions of the program and compared them with counterparts from other manufacturers

Tested Programs:
- SCF Connect Server 1.0

Tools:
- Written test emulator of a large number of connections and DOS attacks
- 2 computers, a server-client and client

Mu Connect Server 1.0.4.360 - version is not resistant to high loads
Test results:
Withstood 1,954 conn. then stop accept new connections

Mu Connect Server 1.0.7.300 - version is not resistant to high loads
Test results:
Withstood 1,940 conn. then stop accept new connections

Mu Connect Server 1.0.8.950 - this version is unstable even for low loads
Test results:
30 conn. - the program resets the connection and then you can reconnect
700 conn. - Led to the conclusion that errors in the logging window, then the server closed the connection port 44405 and did not accept more connections before you restart
When a small-time load program stop accept new connections until restarting, so you can easily remove it from the operating condition

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.200 - is the same instability as in the 1.0.8.950
Test results:
20 conn. - the program resets the connection and then you can reconnect
Previous versions to reduce the limit of connections from 30 to 20. That is MCS stop accept new connections even earlier ...

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.530 - the unstable version, the same problem with self-latching
Test results:
50 conn. - the program resets the connection and then you can reconnect
All of this is the limit already increased to 50 Connection

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.750 - behavior is the same as in the 1.0.9.530

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.1000 - absolutely not stable version
Test results:
50 conn. - drop the program in a second, the logs indicate an error:
[TTCPContext-> LoadExtensionFunction] ErrorCode: 10038

Connect Server 1.0.6 External Client – absolutely not stable version
Test results:
50 conn. - Program stop accept new connections at the time of connection and has caused a wild strain on the system. After disabling operability of the program survived. (This program is a kind of continuation of a series of MCS, it can be downloaded from the repository BoR Team. Above its development involved the whole team BoR + other people - approx. Killbrum)

[SCF] Connect Server 1.0 - stable version
Test results:
1000 conn. - Did not cause any interruption in the program and load on the system, the program stop accept new connections after 1000 connection and unlock after the test, while retaining the ability to connect to it

[P4F] Connect Server 0.2 - stable version
Test results:
1000 conn. - Did not cause any interruption in the program and the system load to a minimum, the program can easily stop accept new connections and released at the peak of connections.

Webzen Mu Connect Server 20050502 - stable version
Test results:
10000 conn. - I improvised means all still managed to emulate the 10,000 connections, and just judging by the same indicator is permissible up to 10 000 connections. Despite the burden the program's behavior was quite normal at the time of reaching 10,000 connections, the program itself blocked by maintaining the current connection, seen a small load on the system while disconnected from the connection server, in any case, after turning off CS efficiency persisted.

Well, having spent enough dough, I summarize:

Mu Connect Server [BoR] - do not have a stable version of the MCS from the team BoR! This program can be good in performance and functionality better than the original version of Webzen, but they are not resistant to high loads and DOS attacks. Version with support for IOCP (1.0.9 +) is generally better not to put it on your server, because judging by the tests, these versions are absolutely unstable and disabling low loads, which by the way, and not denied by the developer, just a manifestly unstable version and I'll take the product Connect Server 1.0.6 External Client which causes severe load on the system.

SCF Connect Server - the product passed the test perfectly, with no impact on the system program was able to adequately confront during exercise. But how this CS will behave in the SCF is not the server I find it difficult to answer because such tests, I still did not).

[P4F] Connect Server - given that the program is still under development, it shows remarkable results. Rate of speed and load on the system, even a little less than SCF.
Webzen Mu Connect Server - a good old original CS is a stable version, and in spite of his awkwardness coped with the test.

Instability [BoR] MCS
Yet why is this happening? I began to view logs of program development and i see what S@nek always make changes with anti-clogging ports, which he often finished the new versions, but he failed to properly implement it. As I understand it, the system has not been a normal debugging, or about just simply kept silent.

Credits: Dos.Ninja

Russian version:
Всем доброго времени суток! Собственно несколько слов лично от меня (сама статья написана не мной). Прежде всего данную статью читать на завтрак, обед и ужин всей бор тим, ребят вы сами этого хотели и просили . Так же я не беру на себя никаких копирайтов а законный автор текста - DoS.Ninja за что ему отдельный и очень низкий поклон.

Поехали!

Практический каждый администратор МуОнлайн сервера который живет не в тундре знает о такой программе как MCS (Mu Connect Server) от также не мало известной команды BoR. Данная программа являлась "очень хорошим" релизом от команды(Санька в частности) и достаточно быстро распространилась по интернету включая иностранные сервера. Про старый тормазнутый вебзеновский CS можно сказать уже забыли, ведь он действительно был более требовательным к ресурсам и менее быстрый чем аналог MCS. За все время работы с MCS я часто менял версии и бывали случаи сбоя программы, на которые я не обращал особого внимания, но недавно я натолкнулся на явную уязвимость программы, дело в том что разработчик S@NeK не достаточно хорошо продумал поведение программы при высоких нагрузках. Даже складывается такое впечатление что она просто напросто не тестировалась в таких условиях, что очень даже плохо. Ну что же я решил взять инициативу в свои руки и провел тестирование разных версий программы и сравнил их с аналогами от других производителей:

Тестируемые объекты:
- SCF Connect Server 1.0

Инструменты:
- Написан тестовый эмулятор большого числа подключений и DOS атаки
- 2 компьютера, сервер-клиент и клиент

Mu Connect Server 1.0.4.360 - версия не устойчивая к высоким нагрузкам
Результат тестирования:
Выдержала 1954 подкл. после чего самоблокировалась

Mu Connect Server 1.0.7.300 - версия не устойчивая к высоким нагрузкам
Результат тестирования:
Выдержала 1940 подкл. после чего самоблокировалась

Mu Connect Server 1.0.8.950 - эта версия неустойчива даже к низким нагрузкам
Результат тестирования:
30 подкл. - программа сбрасывает подключения после чего можно переподключится
700 подкл. - привели к выводу ошибки в окне логирования, после чего коннект сервер закрыл порт 44405 и не принимал больше подключений до его перезапуска
При небольшой одновременной нагрузке программа самоблокируется до перезапуска, что позволяет с легкостью выводить её из рабочего состояния

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.200 - такая же неустойчивость как и в 1.0.8.950
Результат тестирования:
20 подкл. - программа сбрасывает подключения после чего можно переподключится
700 подкл. - вызвали самоблокирование программы и закрытием порта 44405
Отличие от предыдущей версии в уменьшении лимита подключений с 30 на 20. То есть MCS самоблокируется еще раньше...

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.530 - неустойчивая версия, та же проблема с самоблокировкой
Результат тестирования:
50 подкл. - программа сбрасывает подключения после чего можно переподключится
700 подкл. - самоблокирование программы и закрытие порта 44405
Всё тоже лимит повышен уже до 50 подключений

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.750 - поведение полностью такое же как и в 1.0.9.530

Mu Connect Server 1.0.9.1000 - абсолютно не устойчивая версия
Результат тестирования:
50 подкл. - падение программы через секунду, логи указывают на ошибку:
[TTCPContext->LoadExtensionFunction] ErrorCode: 10038

Connect Server 1.0.6 External Client - абсолютно не устойчивая версия
Результат тестирования:
50 подкл. - программа самоблокировалась на момент создания подключений и вызвала дикую нагрузку на систему. после отключения работоспособность программы сохранилось. (данная программа является неким продолжением серии MCS, её можно было скачать с репозитория BoR Team. Над её разработкой участвовала вся команда BoR + другие люди - прим. Killbrum)

SCF Connect Server 1.0 - стабильная версия
Результат тестирования:
1000 подкл. - не вызвали никаких сбоев в программе и нагрузки на систему, программа самоблокировалась после 1000 подключений и разблокировалась после окончания теста, причем сохранив возможность подключения к ней

[P4F] Connect Server 0.2 - стабильная версия
Результат тестирования:
1000 подкл. - не вызвали никаких сбоев в программе и нагрузка на систему была минимальная, программа с лёгкостью самоблокировалась и разблокировалась по достижению пика подключений.

Webzen Mu Connect Server 20050502 - стабильная версия
Результат тестирования:
10000 подкл. - мне подручными средствами всё таки удалось эмулировать 10 тысяч подключений, причём как раз таки судя по индикатору допустимо до 10 000 подключений. Несмотря на нагрузку поведении программы было вполне нормальным, в момент достижения 10000 подключений, программа само блокировалась сохранив текущие подключения, замечена небольшая нагрузка на систему во время отключения от коннект сервера, в любом случае после отключения работоспособность CS сохранилась.

Ну что, проведя достаточно тестов, я подведу итоги:

Mu Connect Server [BoR] - нету стабильной версии программы MCS от команды BoR! Данная программа может хороша в быстродействии и по функциональности лучше оригинальной версии от Webzen, но они не устойчивы к большим нагрузкам и DOS атакам. Версии с поддержкой IOCP (1.0.9+) вообще лучше не ставить на свой сервер, так как судя по тестам эти версии абсолютно нестабильные и выводятся из строя небольшими нагрузками, что кстати и не отрицалось разработчиком, так же к явно нестабильным версиям отнесу и продукт Connect Server 1.0.6 External Client который вызывает сильную нагрузку на систему.
SCF Connect Server - данный продукт прошел тест идеально, без влияния на систему программа смогла достойно противостоять во время нагрузки. Но как данный КС будет вести себя на не SCF сервере я затрудняюсь ответить, поскольку таких тестов я еще не делал)
[P4F] Connect Server - учитывая что данная программа находится пока еще на стадии разработки, ей показаны замечательные результаты. Показатели быстродействия и нагрузки на систему даже немного меньше чем у SCF.
Webzen Mu Connect Server - старый добрый оригинальный CS является стабильной версией и несмотря на свою громоздкость справился с тестом.

Нестабильность [BoR] MCS
Но все же почему так происходит? Я начал просматривать логи разработки программы и сразу стало ясно в чем подвох, оказывается S@NeK постоянно мудрил с системой защиты забивания портов, которую он часто дорабатывал в новых версиях, но так и не сумел её нормально реализовать. Как я понимаю данная система не подвергалась нормальной отладке, либо об этом просто напросто умалчивали.

Что теперь делать?
Если вы использовали MCS от BoR и хотите устранить эту уязвимость, то лучше всего заменить ваш Connect Server, либо распределяйте файрволом макс. кол-во подключений и мультиподключений на порт 44405, чтобы не было возможным нагрузить ваш CS.

Благодарю за внимание ...

Автор и тестер: DoS.Ninja

Man you good but i'm better.

Simple fix for all versions is:
If you host the game server you need FireDaemon program. Without this program
you will be lamer. You can configure this program and you can chose program
and time to restart, and automaticly restart if program have crash.
Ok, now we add Connect-Server and choose restart for every 15 minuts. It's all!

P.s.
You can use it for anyone programm!

Last edited:
Play4Free™
Reaction score
Man you good but i'm better.

Simple fix for all versions is:
If you host the game server you need FireDaemon program. Without this program
you will be lamer. You can configure this program and you can chose program
and time to restart, and automaticly restart if program have crash.
Ok, now we add Connect-Server and choose restart for every 15 minuts. It's all!

P.s.
You can use it for anyone programm!

Omg you idiot?! You better?? Post some of you work.

And... kid, you read this topic fully?! Oh ofc... use shenanigans soft and restart they every 15 mins - best fix . Regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't think that some program can be a "fix" of Connect Server's timeout just by going arround the error. Kirgston's analyzing is helpful for us all and some program can't just ignore what he's trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back