Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

what cpu is better for multiclient

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think u know about poor mu online cpu optimization.
i like play mu in couple servers at same time. is amd fx 8 cores cpu good for multiclient? or maybe better is cpu like i5 with 4cores+4threads? or maybe like xeon 4c+8threads?
what is your experience with multitasking :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using i3-2100 with 8gb ram and gtx-750ti I can play 4 mu client at a same time without lag

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
More cores the better. Thats the premise. BUT, ofc if you use an 8 core cpu 2 years old, will be less efficient than an i5 6500...
But im using an i3 6100 and every client uses 19% CPU. Im sure that an i5 6400 will be MUCH more effective.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it doesnt matter how old is your cpu, it just matter the number of cores, since Mu has crap engine, it will crap anyways.
ATM i have FX 6300 , 8GB DDR3, RX 460 4gb, and SSD 120GB and still lags when multiclient in places with many people, when just hunting it run barely smooth.
Also, many people think that since mu is and old game, it doesnt matter if you have a decent GPU against a MID-High-TOP end GPU, and that is absolutly false. I had HD6870 paired with FX6100 and it lagged when 5 client much more than my actual rig, also i tested multiclient in top end graphic card (gtx1070) and it ran even better, but still, lags when many ppl/npc/boxes. Just remember its a game poorly rended to 30fps and with crap engine...

Last edited:
Reaction score
MuOnline is not developed to multi client anyway.
But i open 10 clients with intel xeon x5450 without problmes.

biXTsPU - what cpu is better for multiclient - RaGEZONE Forums

Cheers

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back