Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Items or Default Items?

Reaction score
Hello Fellow RZ MU Fanatics out there

I just want to know what are you into? Server with Custom Items or Default GMO Items?

Whats the Advantages and Disadvantages with or without custom items on the server?

Thank You!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Default GMO Items 100%. Not only the custom items are ugly, they don't match the MuOnline theme. I mean, Goku set or a sword 3x the size of the character or w/e they have now...come on. The only custom items I liked were the Lvl4 wings Arieth had, good quality and nice effects.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
people love both customs and normal server so make both sides :))))

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Customs are good, but you can't just add random items like, you must select only best ones, there are some shity items like gokus set, witch do not relate to game in any way, and some items that are bigger 3x then actual character... so select carefully

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its funny how people talk about the theme of the game when Mu Online never had a decent lore or at least a cinematic showing what happened to the continent of MU. And its still ridiculous how they never thought of changing this logic that in order to run, you have to equip a +5 boots.

And in regards with the topic, a server of course with custom items is more fun to play. Everyone in-game doesn't have to be a clone to each other.

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
Customs makes the game feel new again, honestly.. i have played mu for 5+ years and im tired now of wearing my pro warrior leather set, things go boring, better add more content.

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion guys i really appreciate it. Well maybe i will be doing Custom items with Sword Blade Mace Axe Staff Bow. No custom set :)

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
imho... per my 12+ years play to MuOnline i see many custom items... but very small amount of custom maps... i think custom items will be good if anybody will add custom maps, custom bosses for new items with new effect(not like just stun or posion) i play in one server where he have 149+, new sets... and many many weapons and no one new maps... why need very many sets? xD

need make new abilityes for new set not just +20 def or +9lvl and effects

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
custom items
sometime some other player are looking for a new items
or simple like an ancient costume
it looks pretty and sound good
and knowing what option of costume ancient have

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Custom items, but only those that fit into the world of MU

imho... per my 12+ years play to MuOnline i see many custom items... but very small amount of custom maps... i think custom items will be good if anybody will add custom maps, custom bosses for new items with new effect(not like just stun or posion) i play in one server where he have 149+, new sets... and many many weapons and no one new maps... why need very many sets? xD

need make new abilityes for new set not just +20 def or +9lvl and effects

I made a lot of new maps but it's hard to add to things works perfectly bu can also upgrade old maps

my 4 tier Icarus

Bless ya ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And maps should be not 255x255... >.>

it can make if we add 8 parts of lorencia for example... like a big quad map where be 9 parts of 255x255 its need to add on other maps number but i think if we add 27 parts of 3 locations(Lorencia Devias and noria) it be good

i know where can set 5 parts of lorencia... if need more need rewrite standart map lorencia for some passages at the edges of map... its possible but very hard to add... but possible!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it can make if we add 8 parts of lorencia for example... like a big quad map where be 9 parts of 255x255 its need to add on other maps number but i think if we add 27 parts of 3 locations(Lorencia Devias and noria) it be good

i know where can set 5 parts of lorencia... if need more need rewrite standart map lorencia for some passages at the edges of map... its possible but very hard to add... but possible!
Then you will not know if you are in 1st part of Lorencia,or added one

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but there are some costume wings ar have a visual bugs..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
custom items FTW!!! I have been playing Mu for a long time and its really boring looking at the same thing over and over again.

Back