Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How difficult attacks DDoS/Spoofing

Reaction score
I know that they can deliver it, we launched a few stressers at the same time with permission, we reached 41gbps and it still was up.

what stresers write is fake, i have tested a lot and max was 50MB/s what was delivered to server, that's only theoretically what they write

Unknown Place
Reaction score
I know that they can deliver it, we launched a few stressers at the same time with permission, we reached 41gbps and it still was up.

Stressers are just fake advertising, you will rarelly find one that really delivery 10% of the promissed attack :p, however depending on the protection, even with these attacks you can still cause issues.

Staff member
Reaction score
Stressers are just fake advertising, you will rarelly find one that really delivery 10% of the promissed attack :p, however depending on the protection, even with these attacks you can still cause issues.

Yea they are, but I know people that have some private stressers that have huge power to test with, it's true that 99% of the stressers lie about their power. Btw how much can Hyperfilter block in total?

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Yea they are, but I know people that have some private stressers that have huge power to test with, it's true that 99% of the stressers lie about their power. Btw how much can Hyperfilter block in total?

Not that I mention this company specifically, but it can block as much as you can pay for.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

Everyone knows that DDoS /Spoofing/Syn Flood today is a headache for owners of servers, whether large, medium or high scale.

The truth is that there is no way to stop these attacks, but there is a way that hinders them here on the forum believe that there are people capable of passing tips that can help to me and several other members of this community.

*First, for people who have knowledge, how could hinder a DDoS attack without our vps DDoS protection offered by the company or purchased from third parties, only few settings and programs?

Second, there is a configuration specifies that impairs vps server crash?

Third, companies which provide services on behalf of vps with ddos protection?

I thank all those who answer, and preferably, to give greater attention to the first topic (*) that would be my case.

Thank you!

You can find perfect answer for your question if you ask in IRC, *Undernet server. :)

Back