Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dos, Ddos, DrDos. Did your server had one of these attacks?

Did your server ever got attacked by Ddos?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
misterious man? xD

I know it, but i meant a DDoS protection enought to stop noobs that attack with stresser/botters and shits like that. People who only pay a small amount of USD and annoy others.

Oh, yes. Then go for OVH

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
zacHa there dedicated servers are great if u know how to set them up

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello Mu Section

I'm doing research for MuServers, if there are many servers getting attacks by ddos then I might give out my anti-ddos program, fill in the poll, soon I will update this thread with more info about the program.

Kind regards,

DriftCity

Why did you open this topic ?

They have already voted

[Yes, It has to stop! 103 80.47%]

if you do not provide this security close this topic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Mu Section

I'm doing research for MuServers, if there are many servers getting attacks by ddos then I might give out my anti-ddos program, fill in the poll, soon I will update this thread with more info about the program.

Kind regards,

DriftCity

I'm using Kiwi and it works fine. Not totally but fine. If its DOS, it can block the attacks and hosts. If its DDOS, i can hold the flood until its over. Of course why holding, your server might be disconnected and reconnected repeatedly. However, the server still stands at the end.

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm using Kiwi and it works fine. Not totally but fine. If its DOS, it can block the attacks and hosts. If its DDOS, i can hold the flood until its over. Of course why holding, your server might be disconnected and reconnected repeatedly. However, the server still stands at the end.

Why wouldn't the server stand after 'the end' xD? DDoS isn't gonna permanently kill your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back