Fake/Bad - MuOnline Developers or Services

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Fake/Scam- MuOnline Developers or Services

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hey guys how you doing ?
    Well i made this thread not sure if its already somewhere else so we can share info of the unworthy wasting of money and time and stress of the bad/copied/fake/scam services/developers etc.

I will include the ones that i experienced and from others & the reasons about them.

Number 1

• www.ltp-team.ru (LTPTeam) (product) (CRACKED FILES)
    • Seller: Creative | cocs55 | iudex2015
    • Reason (A) : Very bad communication.
    • Reason (B) : Very slow work progress.
    • Reason (C) : Never makes Updates and licenses free Products.
    • Reason (D) : Uses repacks (ex: zTeam s6ep3) seems to be Unprofessional.
    • Reason (E) : Probably a lier that delay his orders with many excuses and scam people.
    • Reason (F) : Payment methods Western Union and Web Money only (Unrefundable).

Number 2

• www.wolfmuguard.com (WolfMUGuard) (services)
    • Seller: Lucila | Ferbostero | Derek Castillo | America Santillan
    • Reason (A) : Doesn't really has developing knowledge, Skills.
    • Reason (B) : Phishing/Stealing your Contact and Personal Information!
    • Reason (C) : Fakes his identity assuming that he is known well
    • Reason (D) : Uses repacks, free fixes etcetra which seems to be Unprofessional
    • Reason (E) : Wastes your time and money with bad,fake quality and support.

Number 3

• www.muemu.pl (MuEmu) (product)
    • Seller: Jumbogram | Rebeka | Zielak |
    • Reason (A) : Has no developing knowledge, Skills.
    • Reason (B) : Phishing/Stealing and Hacking your computer with malware keylogs
    • Reason (C) : Scamming your money even if its cheap with worthless files
    • Reason (D) : Reported by hundreds of peolpe as fake seller,scammer and hacker.
    • Reason (E) : Wastes your time and money with bad,fake quality and support.
    • Reason (F) : Uses bugged (old leaked) server files from IGCN and re-sells.

MISC SCAMMERS

• Krum (skype: Russian•com) just a scammer dont ever trust anyone simply cuz ppl say things.

This is for us, for our own good, thankfully i had to pay in some way with Paypal on that LTPTeam because the guy was in hurry, so i got the favour to take atleast my half money refunded back :)
    Please post your reports in this thread with some information about anything suspicious you find or have experienced and the reasons, i will include in the list!

Thank you for reading
    Last edited by KarLi; 14-08-17 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Added one more.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    1,525Posts

Re: Fake/Bad - MuOnline Developers or Services

Sign: Scammer

Be careful, he is acting as DarkSim and also as IGCN on Skype (so far). In help section I saw one thread with screenshots of conversation, where he was acting like IGCN and he was trying to sell IGCN server files S3E1, even when they are selling only S6, S8 and S9. Also few months ago he sent me request on Skype that he is DarkSim and he is interested in paid Administrator job, what I was looking for.

Chat:
    Code:
    [25.8.2015 20:16:24] Jakub Ziak: Hello, how can I help you?
    [25.8.2015 20:41:44] DarkSim: Im darksim founder of zteam pro
    [25.8.2015 20:48:39] DarkSim: Mu coder
    [25.8.2015 20:55:51] Jakub Ziak: Nice to meet you, I am Jakub, web developer
    [25.8.2015 20:56:25] Jakub Ziak: can I ask you why did you sent me request?
    [25.8.2015 20:58:43] DarkSim: You find a coder?
    [25.8.2015 20:58:55 | Edited 20:58:57] Jakub Ziak: for what?
    [25.8.2015 20:59:51] Jakub Ziak: https://forum.ragezone.com/f206/mu-online-hiring-server-administrator-1076018/
    [25.8.2015 20:59:55] Jakub Ziak: you mean this one?
    [25.8.2015 21:01:41] DarkSim: Yes
    [25.8.2015 21:02:14] Jakub Ziak: I am looking for server administrator, not for coder, we have IGCN files so we don't need coder
    [25.8.2015 21:08:09] Jakub Ziak: so basically I am looking for someone, who will do files configurations, maintain database and this stuff
    [25.8.2015 21:09:58] DarkSim: How much offer for this work because im the one owner of zteam pro for mu online
    [25.8.2015 21:10:57] Jakub Ziak: I am offering part of donations, on exact amount we can deal later
    [25.8.2015 21:11:26] Jakub Ziak: but, as I know project zteam was closed, wasn't it?
    ImperiaMuCMS - powerful website for private MU Online servers - NOW AVAILABLE!
    MU Online - coding custom modules and templates for MUCore, WebEngine and other website engines.

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,499Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacubb View Post
    Sign: Scammer

Be careful, he is acting as DarkSim and also as IGCN on Skype (so far). In help section I saw one thread with screenshots of conversation, where he was acting like IGCN and he was trying to sell IGCN server files S3E1, even when they are selling only S6, S8 and S9. Also few months ago he sent me request on Skype that he is DarkSim and he is interested in paid Administrator job, what I was looking for.

Chat:
    Code:
    [25.8.2015 20:16:24] Jakub Ziak: Hello, how can I help you?
    [25.8.2015 20:41:44] DarkSim: Im darksim founder of zteam pro
    [25.8.2015 20:48:39] DarkSim: Mu coder
    [25.8.2015 20:55:51] Jakub Ziak: Nice to meet you, I am Jakub, web developer
    [25.8.2015 20:56:25] Jakub Ziak: can I ask you why did you sent me request?
    [25.8.2015 20:58:43] DarkSim: You find a coder?
    [25.8.2015 20:58:55 | Edited 20:58:57] Jakub Ziak: for what?
    [25.8.2015 20:59:51] Jakub Ziak: https://forum.ragezone.com/f206/mu-online-hiring-server-administrator-1076018/
    [25.8.2015 20:59:55] Jakub Ziak: you mean this one?
    [25.8.2015 21:01:41] DarkSim: Yes
    [25.8.2015 21:02:14] Jakub Ziak: I am looking for server administrator, not for coder, we have IGCN files so we don't need coder
    [25.8.2015 21:08:09] Jakub Ziak: so basically I am looking for someone, who will do files configurations, maintain database and this stuff
    [25.8.2015 21:09:58] DarkSim: How much offer for this work because im the one owner of zteam pro for mu online
    [25.8.2015 21:10:57] Jakub Ziak: I am offering part of donations, on exact amount we can deal later
    [25.8.2015 21:11:26] Jakub Ziak: but, as I know project zteam was closed, wasn't it?
    Skype 'lifeguard' is trying to sell @Mecanik's LG anticheat; saw him on LG thread here and the dude contacted me via skype aswell; so feel free to add him to this list....as he OVBIOUSLY isnt Mecanik nor related to LG project.
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Why?Location
    105Posts

Let's not forget about MuGuard - Products
    Takes your money, you receive his useless products then he won't support and answer you.

True MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    365Posts

Mu Engine($500 - Season 4) - I was a customer of Mu Engine and in the year 2012 and they had a good update system and good service. But they had a lot of bugs in their files. Every bug fix was bringing another new bug :D But they couldn't fix my dc/lag problems in my server since I bought their files and I never had stable server run in 2 hosting companies they offered & configured everything by themselves. That was a bit shit. Before they release their final version, I had sold my files and went to army mission. So I can't comment about their files now.

Evolution-Team (€120 with promotion) - I am their new customer right now and using season 2.X. They are active and very good service. Server features are very good for that seasons. They already fixed a lot of critical bugs in server. There are few critical bugs/holes I am still waiting for fix and there are still some conflicts cause some features not work properly but we will solve them together. Update was paid service in muengine but updates are full free on evolution-team. They deserve a big respect on that point. If they fix the critical issues that I am expecting to be fixed, I will keep donating this team for support.

MuEngine = 4/10
    Evolution-Team = 7/10

My feedback as a custumer of 2 teams.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    818Posts

jacubb rips other websites and sells as his design.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    1,525Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ooo Yee View Post
    jacubb rips other websites and sells as his design.
    I am not selling it as my design. I am just selling my work, in this case it's adaptation of design to selected CMS. I am not selling someone's else work like some kids over here (yes, I mean you ScriptKid). Actually, I had a lot of reports that someone else is selling my modules/templates...
    Last edited by jacubb; 03-11-15 at 11:20 AM.
    ImperiaMuCMS - powerful website for private MU Online servers - NOW AVAILABLE!
    MU Online - coding custom modules and templates for MUCore, WebEngine and other website engines.

DeveloperRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    2,439Posts

@Evaldas Jawol
    You do understand this thread is for the following:
    Bad Developers. Fake Developers.
    Bad Services. Fake Services.
    Jūs darote tai suprasti sriegis yra taip:
    Bad kūrėjams. Fake kūrėjams.
    Bad paslaugos. Fake paslaugos.

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    HellasLocation
    1,297Posts

Topic Cleaned

BannedRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    321Posts

MuEngine Files, i tried them from Last year. They aren't active. Developer always goes missing. Eric.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    Tandil, ArgentiLocation
    330Posts

How about MuEMU Server Files ?

Recently release free X-team files but with a licence from their website....suddenly the thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/team...-s6-s8-1083518 dissapear

What was the reason?, botnet?

Regards.-
    Last edited by KarLi; 20-07-17 at 08:22 AM.
    Web Developer
    Tandil Ajedrez WebMaster
    MuX Online comming soon !!

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    1,666Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metallica View Post
    How about MuEMU Server Files ?

Recently release free X-team files but with a licence from their website....suddenly the thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/team...-s6-s8-1083518 dissapear

What was the reason?, botnet?

Regards.-
    everyone warned about using those files, the guy just got a hold of IPs and all of the people who opened servers with those files would have to pay the $10 monthly for them to keep running atleast that is what i think the guy did.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    404 Not FoundLocation
    356Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 9WG View Post
    We found out there's a back door on MUE server files. I'm running one of the well known servers in PH, they're sending packets to disconnect all our online users sub-server by sub-server. We traced the source IP on our freebsd firewall logs, game server logs and packet sniffer, then I resolved his Skype username and it matches his IP to our logs.

We don't trust this guy anymore. Enough for his shit MuEngine and MuGuard software.

I don't know the reason why they're doing that, but their realm named Agartha Rebirth is slowly dying and their players are playing on our server now.
    Interesting! I always knew that guy is wicked, can you provide me the files to investigate? I am really curious

MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    2Posts

If i'm not mistaken, there are over 20 mu online private servers in the tiny islands of philippines. all of them or probably most of them are muengine files. there is this ************** that provides muengine files for cheap prices.

Exactly, this is only for BAD and FAKE which means to the services/developers which ARE NOT worth it to buy/spend money within.

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Advertisement