Fake/Bad - MuOnline Developers or Services

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Re: Fake/Bad - MuOnline Developers or Services

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Thread super cleaned.
    Guys i want to explain it 1 more time on behalf of my thread here, i want to keep it focused on the point.
    Post only here if you have experienced any Negative MuOnline Service or Products that you had to pay for.
    Don't post here for (good feedback), dont offtopic which has the best antihack and start discussing why and stuff.
    This thread is usually to protect newcomers of muonline and avoid getting scammed. So if you have anything to report do it here.

Please no more offtopics and pointing fingers on who is what.

Only with proof its the best way to report a bad service or fake/negative service in this thread.
    Thanks for understanding for once again. We don't want to start giving warnings/infractions - i rather close the thread and update the first post manually.

regards

True MemberRank
    May 2006 Join Date
    Montevideo - UruguayLocation
    461Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lee01 View Post
    Why Deleted My Post. IGCNwizzy Blocked my account. İ dont send message. Wizzy blocked My Skype account. Where to send a message. You Ragezone. You're helping the company make a mistake.

They punished my account unfairly. God will bring hell to those people in this world.

- - - Updated - - -

@drakelv @IGCNWizzy Talk to me this Area... Why Blocked My Skype ? Why Blocked MyAccount. İ dont send Tickets.. IGCNForums..

Speak .. İ waiting For you...
    Because Karli is IGCN friend and he does what IGCN does not Ragezone, moderate!

No te aburren los que se creen coders?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulegend View Post
    Because Karli is IGCN friend and he does what IGCN does not Ragezone, moderate!
    Oh ye, the same would happen if a xteam customer was complaining here

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    9Posts

This guys is scammer . be care guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2017-10-07-18-47-27.png  

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,348Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ghost1012 View Post
    This guys is scammer . be care guys
    Show the proof. Do not make a post without showing proof of what he scammed you of. If you do that is false accusing someone. Don't just say he's a scammer and post a pic of his Skype name show the proof that he scammed you and what he scammed you of. And if he did scam you report him to PayPal then return here and post it.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    541Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post

Only with proof its the best way to report a bad service or fake/negative service in this thread.
    "only with proof" , but he put my name on the first page with no proofs.. Nice (Y)

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    156Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucila View Post
    "only with proof" , but he put my name on the first page with no proofs.. Nice (Y)

Fernando, against you there are many tests, do not play here because you are going to go badly.
    @KarLi, i leave precise information of this person.

Number 2

Sites:

• Seller: Lucila | Ferbostero | Derek Castillo | America Santillan | Derek Demian Wolf

• Reason (A) : Doesn't really has developing knowledge, Skills.
    • Reason (B) : Phishing/Stealing your Contact and Personal Information!
    • Reason (C) : Fakes his identity assuming that he is known well
    • Reason (D) : Uses repacks, free fixes etcetra which seems to be Unprofessional
    • Reason (E) : Wastes your time and money with bad,fake quality and support

In Argentina it is known for reselling software free, its customers are novices since it can not have serious clients because every person with two fingers of front does not acquire a lodging to someone who steals the files of its clients making copies of hard disks.
    Robin Hood

True MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    541Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matias65 View Post
    Fernando, against you there are many tests, do not play here because you are going to go badly.
    @KarLi, i leave precise information of this person.

Number 2

Sites:

• Seller: Lucila | Ferbostero | Derek Castillo | America Santillan | Derek Demian Wolf

• Reason (A) : Doesn't really has developing knowledge, Skills.
    • Reason (B) : Phishing/Stealing your Contact and Personal Information!
    • Reason (C) : Fakes his identity assuming that he is known well
    • Reason (D) : Uses repacks, free fixes etcetra which seems to be Unprofessional
    • Reason (E) : Wastes your time and money with bad,fake quality and support

In Argentina it is known for reselling software free, its customers are novices since it can not have serious clients because every person with two fingers of front does not acquire a lodging to someone who steals the files of its clients making copies of hard disks.

Do you see any proof?? (Y)

Flaco me tiras bardo aca, y en facebook me pedis que testee tu pagina ? Olvidate man.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    501Posts

@Matias65
    So far as I am aware I can see that is linking with his profile so far with what you are mentioning but not really any of the other sites have you got any evidence based on claims of him providing that it's him or linkings anywhere for example messages or profile synchronization? If not then unfortunately it's not a complete evidence response on Lucila I mean others might see more than me but still that's all I am seeing for now. After some further searching I did happen to find the post here claiming he's esmeralda via giving the contact out. How i can fix it ?:(
    Last edited by Bradley; 59 Minutes Ago at 06:49 PM.
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    156Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    @Matias65
    So far as I am aware I can see that is linking with his profile so far with what you are mentioning but not really any of the other sites have you got any evidence based on claims of him providing that it's him or linkings anywhere for example messages or profile synchronization? If not then unfortunately it's not a complete evidence response on Lucila I mean others might see more than me but still that's all I am seeing for now. After some further searching I did happen to find the post here claiming he's esmeralda via giving the contact out. How i can fix it ?:(
    @Bradley @KarLi
    I do not have to lie to him mate ... It's him and all the links he left are about him. I'm from Argentina like him, here's a proof that he told me why I put this message.

Robin Hood

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    501Posts

I do not have to lie to him mate ... It's him and all the links he left are about him. I'm from Argentina like him, here's a proof that he told me why I put this message.
    No one is claiming you about lying to anyone as most of the proof has been provided.
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Advertisement