Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    132Posts

Re: Fake/Bad - MuOnline Developers or Services

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by metallica View Post
    it's exist another team like @Mulegend with S12 in development? or they are the first?, and....before than GMO lol

You are wrong, not is team. Only 2 person: Maxi and Javier are the owner of Mulegend Season 12 Part 1-2 | Non Rebirth this server is the only privated server have actualizated your own files, when GMO start a new version (for example S12), legend in 2 week have the same. Have a great coders.
    Last edited by KarLi; 11-01-17 at 06:10 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,431Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IrukaSennin View Post
    You are wrong, not is team. Only 2 person: Maxi and Javier are the owner of Mulegend Season 12 Part 1-2 | Non Rebirth this server is the only privated server have actualizated your own files, when GMO start a new version (for example S12), legend in 2 week have the same. Have a great coders.
    Not totally true; they may use the latest client and a FEW thimgs according that season; but not even close to being the real season 11 feelimg. Just client and some of the new things....so....not really s11 as far as I can tell....

Enviado desde mi SM-G531M mediante Tapatalk
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    Ciudad de San JLocation
    20Posts

I suppose if it were so easy and false there would be more s12 and s11 than s9 - s10
    Respect igcn but I think mulegend has done a great job

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,001Posts

- See.. We can do support of S12 client in a few hours :) The gibberish is korean text, have to be translated :P
    IGCN Season 12 Part 1-2 BETA is out! Visit www.igcn.mu for more info!

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    53Posts

Of course, and it's perfect too. Just need to fix some visual issues and you can work with that client.

I hope you can improve your versions for your clients. We are trying to do that for our players too.

Good luck.

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    132Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ianvalls90 View Post
    Not totally true; they may use the latest client and a FEW thimgs according that season; but not even close to being the real season 11 feelimg. Just client and some of the new things....so....not really s11 as far as I can tell....

Have all changelots about s11 (totally) and s12 part 1, not is only the "client", have all new custom working really fine and is really stable (have 3500 players online all day).

MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    110Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IrukaSennin View Post
    Have all changelots about s11 (totally) and s12 part 1, not is only the "client", have all new custom working really fine and is really stable (have 3500 players online all day).
    stop, while us figth without reason their make money, focus on your own skill/knowlege, and learn each day a little/much more.

this message is for all, kisses in libs....

mi coraz├│n es de piedra, por mis venas corre mierda y mis sentimientos parecen
    estar en huelga

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,431Posts

Re: Fake/Scam- MuOnline Developers or Services

Really all new features? Ive played there with a friends char and didn't seem like everything is working. ....besides what about labrynth?

Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    53Posts

@ianvalls90. Doesn't matters. IGCN do what they need to do to keep their clients happy. We do what we need to do to keep our players happy.

Non sense fighting.

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,431Posts

Non sense on having 3000 onlines while only a few are actually online.....but yeah, sure, i see your point....and in my honest opinion your server isnt worth it. But again its imho

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    26Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    muemu:
    stupid leechers who can't do their own work trynna scam dumb ppl who dont understand about files etc.
    Not dumb people, smart people - who do not want to spend hundreds of dollars to igcn. Muemu provides igc launcher for free, where they charge 100 extra dollars for it. Muemu provides all addons for free, when igcn charges for it. People have brains and that is why muemu site have 1k registered users since he released original igcn files and tools. Your fake propaganda in the first post of this topic will not change this.

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    (sure.. i even make more money with my muservices than them)
    You make money configuring for people server exp/drop ? ^^ I have seen your retard muservice videos, you are ridiculous.

Even in your recent answer you used your lies about viruses, and scams of muemu which is obviously fake.

@ianvalls90
    Just wanted to expose this guy.

One more thing, without muemu, people without money at all, would still use zteam files with zen bug
    Last edited by Nutz; 11-01-17 at 10:28 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,431Posts

@Nutz: KarLi's hater detected. We all know here what muemu is offering, and at what cost too. First of all they're leeched files so you can't expect too much from them.
    Secondly, KarLi already stated that he's not making igcn any king of propaganda, and pointed a few issues as well regarding igcn....maybe you're making muemu propaganda....didn't you think on that?

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    1,530Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    Not dumb people, smart people
    So you think that selling someone else's product/work is ok? But that's none of my business...
    ImperiaMuCMS - powerful website for private MU Online servers - NOW AVAILABLE!
    MU Online - coding custom modules and templates for MUCore, WebEngine and other website engines.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    Not dumb people, smart people - who do not want to spend hundreds of dollars to igcn. Muemu provides igc launcher for free, where they charge 100 extra dollars for it. Muemu provides all addons for free, when igcn charges for it. People have brains and that is why muemu site have 1k registered users since he released original igcn files and tools. Your fake propaganda in the first post of this topic will not change this.
    You make money configuring for people server exp/drop ? ^^ I have seen your retard muservice videos, you are ridiculous.
    Even in your recent answer you used your lies about viruses, and scams of muemu which is obviously fake.
    If launcher was the problem.. there are plenty of free launchers out there.. if igcn sells it thats their own thing u must be too dumb to go and buy it! i never bought any IGCN product besides Toolkit which is on lifetime license and its useful, wont bother buying 300+ $ files, im not that crazy on making mu servers especially season 6 and up.

Go spend 20$ mothly for s9e2? makes no sense - we're talking about files and then you come up with launcher and bla bla excuses.
    Lies about viruses, dude i dont even do coding i just use resources from other files on my repacks, u have no idea what you are saying.
    Muemu will stay on the list even if they shut down their web or dissapear from the muscene, get over it..

look at your post here Mu season X - 10 months later its still on 'coming soon'
    you need to understand everything takes time, but mehh all you do is trying to find 'shortcuts' to achieve a cheap server etc, good luck on that!
    another hater you are, welcome to my ignore list.

Most of the members here find me helpful and appreciate what i do and they are people who i really admire.
    Please go to your muemu team and may u have a suck-sex-full server =]

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,431Posts

I admire you KarLi, every time you post you earn my respect a little bit more. Let the haters hate...in the end...it doesn't even matter, that's the best they can do.

Advertisement