Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    Tandil, ArgentiLocation
    265Posts

Re: Fake/Scam- MuOnline Developers or Services

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Indeed "legend mu files" are still using but two private server...so the owner of MuPhilipines can explain if the services of Legend Files are good or not as customer.

Secondly legendmu had season 12 before gmo..directly code from Korea...so my respect for that coders.
    Web Developer
    Tandil Ajedrez WebMaster
    MuX Online comming soon !!

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    132Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metallica View Post
    Indeed "legend mu files" are still using but two private server...so the owner of MuPhilipines can explain if the services of Legend Files are good or not as customer.

Secondly legendmu had season 12 before gmo..directly code from Korea...so my respect for that coders.
    You are talking shit, Philipines only copy the website of legend, files phipinines are adapt of season 11 (using main/dll legend) but have much bug (and not have s11-s10 event working)

secondly legend not have directly nothing from Korea, you are inventing all, Maxi and Javier crack/unpack main and adapt all about new season in your files base (since 2008).

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    53Posts

Re: Fake/Bad - MuOnline Developers or Services

@IrukaSennin Every mu team (Files Sellers or Private Server) crack/unpack main.exe to research. There is no mu team with it's own main.exe. There is no secret or trick.

Also it's true, we don't have anything directly from Korea. We did the same that everyone does. We downloaded Kor Client, we patched/translated it, we fixed server packets to fit Kor Client, we added new Season 12 stuff ( at least everything we know that exists ) except Labyrinth of Dimensions.
    Like i said before, our target are players, not private server clients.

We do not use any GameServer.exe + pdb. We make all new stuff from scrath. They may not look good or may not work like original, but there's always time to improve it and players always appreciate that.

I can make a list of stuff that we don't have.
    * Illusion Temple. No player that plays our server asked for it so we have no rush to make it.
    * Labyrinth of Dimensions.
    * Lord of Ferea special Mine Bomb skill. ( Don't know which packet is required to display them ).
    * Mini Bomb Game.
    * Mu Rummy Card Game.
    * Battle Core. This is currently off, we are not planing to open it yet. ( Obviously Battle Core Illusion Temple is not there because we neither have normal ).

If you have more things that we don't have, i will appreciate if you send them here so i can add them if possible.

Fake, Bad, False, Useless. We are happy about what we have and we can't ask for more.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mesosa; 12-01-17 at 01:26 AM.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    Tandil, ArgentiLocation
    265Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IrukaSennin View Post
    You are talking shit, Philipines only copy the website of legend, files phipinines are adapt of season 11 (using main/dll legend) but have much bug (and not have s11-s10 event working)

secondly legend not have directly nothing from Korea, you are inventing all, Maxi and Javier crack/unpack main and adapt all about new season in your files base (since 2008).
    Shit? Lol they have the best emulator in the world. They fixed a lot of bug that have gmo still have. I played a lot of servers and this guys have best service and server that I ever played :)
    Web Developer
    Tandil Ajedrez WebMaster

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    132Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metallica View Post
    Shit? Lol they have the best emulator in the world. They fixed a lot of bug that have gmo still have. I played a lot of servers and this guys have best service and server that I ever played :)
    Philipines MU is a bad copy of legend, never have the best emu because have a bad coders and idiot, is necesary copy legend web? Not have creation to create own template.
    And never legend sell license because is unique.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    Tandil, ArgentiLocation
    265Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IrukaSennin View Post
    Philipines MU is a bad copy of legend, never have the best emu because have a bad coders and idiot, is necesary copy legend web? Not have creation to create own template.
    And never legend sell license because is unique.
    Well be calm... now the problem is the website when the 90% use mucore or dcms... insulting it's a bad wsy to argue something
    Web Developer
    Tandil Ajedrez WebMaster

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    132Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesosa View Post
    @IrukaSennin Every mu team (Files Sellers or Private Server) crack/unpack main.exe to research. There is no mu team with it's own main.exe. There is no secret or trick.

Also it's true, we don't have anything directly from Korea. We did the same that everyone does. We downloaded Kor Client, we patched/translated it, we fixed server packets to fit Kor Client, we added new Season 12 stuff ( at least everything we know that exists ) except Labyrinth of Dimensions.
    Like i said before, our target are players, not private server clients.

We do not use any GameServer.exe + pdb. We make all new stuff from scrath. They may not look good or may not work like original, but there's always time to improve it and players always appreciate that.

I can make a list of stuff that we don't have.
    * Illusion Temple. No player that plays our server asked for it so we have no rush to make it.
    * Labyrinth of Dimensions.
    * Lord of Ferea special Mine Bomb skill. ( Don't know which packet is required to display them ).
    * Mini Bomb Game.
    * Mu Rummy Card Game.
    * Battle Core. This is currently off, we are not planing to open it yet. ( Obviously Battle Core Illusion Temple is not there because we neither have normal ).

If you have more things that we don't have, i will appreciate if you send them here so i can add them if possible.

Fake, Bad, False, Useless. We are happy about what we have and we can't ask for more.

Thanks.
    Not have this because the game mode (select with the admin legend) does not require it, is personal if you like or desagree about customs of webzen, not is necesary adapt all.
    But is real, Legend and philipines not have nothing in common.

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    53Posts

@IrukaSennin exactly.

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    31Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaros View Post
    Not much to say about this one, another scammer... sent him money months ago, didn't get the product, neither the money refunded.

Now he simply ignores my messages like a little girl :)

Username: StolenStar on the forum (funny name for what he does)
    https://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000033498.html

(NS-anticheat crap)
    Really ignore the message. Taking money and not responding.
    Last edited by KarLi; 21-01-17 at 03:33 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

Who can say about For MU Developed Team ??

SubscriberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    1,453Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fomenco View Post
    Who can say about For MU Developed Team ??
    Its little bit looks like, their product is from muemu source (or the most part of the code)

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RevolGaming View Post
    Its little bit looks like, their product is from muemu source (or the most part of the code)
    i will check that product and after say about it

True MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    367Posts

Do not buy anything from the user @xxman

pm'd me asking if i wanted to buy server file + web file + Splynde Launcher v2 + free domin 1 year

I asked him what features they have. He let me view them on teamviewer, and OFC its just muemu with an edited name. Same icons and everything.

I kept asking what did he change, he said fixed bugs and its full config. But refused to answer what bugs he fixed. Probably because he didn't fix any.

Also the website is just mvcore with a edited header. No idea about launcher, probably another free one

He's wanting $100 for his package.

He says i can test the files at this domain: http://play.dogemu.com/ (probably his own)

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    egyptLocation
    2Posts

you missing forum link DOGEmu MuOnline RPG Game
    ^_^

BannedRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

how about "Evolution Team" Evolution-Team? Have anyone tried buying their files?

Advertisement