BannedRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    321Posts

Re: Fake/Bad - MuOnline Developers or Services

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by GMLeah View Post

Would you still trust if this is happens to you?
    Owner of MUE trolling at your server?

1. Remove you from his Skype
    2. Out of nowhere something happen from your server. MASS DISCONNECTIONS.
    3. PFSENSE to the rescue, we lured him in our test server. pretended that we are still online
    4. Mighty PACKETS!.. how did famous MUE and his MUGuard didn't detect you?
    5. Oh well Oh well...where can a BACKDOOR be? Eric took Agartha items away from `em.

There is alot things happening in Agartha Server prior to our server been up. Losing Items, Hack Accounts... and now they are in coming back to business?

for GOD sake... our community is declining...how could you do this to your customer and your players?

Think before you buy.... he is owner of Agartha and part of ZhyperMU!
    I am actually surprised by this. Literally. Can we speak on PM. I have some question to ask.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    540Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    Hey guys how you doing ?
    Well i made this thread not sure if its already somewhere else so we can share info of the unworthy wasting of money and time and stress of the bad/copied/fake/scam services/developers etc.

I will include the ones that i experienced and from others & the reasons about them.

Number 1

• www.ltp-team.ru (LTPTeam)
    • Seller: Creative
    • Reason (A) : Very bad communication.
    • Reason (B) : Very slow work progress.
    • Reason (C) : Never makes Updates and licenses free Products.
    • Reason (D) : Uses repacks (ex: zTeam s6ep3) seems to be Unprofessional.
    • Reason (E) : Probably a lier that delay his orders with many excuses and scam people.
    • Reason (F) : Payment methods Western Union and Web Money only (Unrefundable).

Number 2

• www.wolfmuguard.com (WolfMUGuard)
    • Seller: Lucila | Ferbostero | Derek Castillo | America Santillan
    • Reason (A) : Has no developing knowledge, Skills.
    • Reason (B) : Phishing/Stealing your Contact and Personal Information!
    • Reason (C) : Fakes his identity assuming that he is known well
    • Reason (D) : Uses repacks, free fixes etcetra which seems to be Unprofessional
    • Reason (E) : Wastes your time and money with bad,fake quality and support.

This is for us, for our own good, thankfully i had to pay in some way with Paypal on that LTPTeam because the guy was in hurry, so i got the favour to take my money refunded back :)

Please post your reports in this thread with some information about anything suspicious you find or have experienced and the reasons, i will include in the list!

Thank you and may God bless you !

Hey, stop cry bro..
    You know how to read? because you need read our ToS and FaQs
    I never said i have skills and knowledge about programing..
    In my ToS and FaQs, I said "i never sell "premium files" , I just sell an instalation service for mu servers.. and all my files are free.. you can get this files from internet if you want"

Please.. remove your quote from me... and stop cry.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2006 Join Date
    364Posts

Not much to say about this one, another scammer... sent him money months ago, didn't get the product, neither the money refunded.

Now he simply ignores my messages like a little girl :)

Username: StolenStar on the forum (funny name for what he does)
    https://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000033498.html

Forums - NSEngine Community Forum's (NS-anticheat crap)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaros View Post
    Not much to say about this one, another scammer... sent him money months ago, didn't get the product, neither the money refunded.

provide some screenshot proofs if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    35Posts

I have no time to talk about the moneyback.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This person bought from me Anti-Cheat System by installments. First payment (50 USD) was July 2th 2015 (4 months ago).
    He received Anti-Cheat System before send payment.
    Proof: PandoraMU(Season 8 Episode 3) - NSEngine Anti-Cheat System - YouTube
    Look please at the date of the video.

At the moment, he had problems with the budget, and he wants to return the money back.
    Proof: Screenshot by Lightshot

True MemberRank
    Nov 2006 Join Date
    364Posts

You even dare to reply?

He received Anti-Cheat System before send payment.
    I received what? You insisted that I buy your anti-cheat, you said you needed money because you had budget problems and if I want you'll send me your anti-cheat anyway, don't lie.
    I was like "OK, what's $50, I'll send them to help him, he seems like a good developer", you forgot about our Themida deal, that I'll get to pack the .dll with my own Themida in case I'll ever use it, your anti-cheat never reached my PC or my server, except for that first demo you hooked on executable and was extremely laggy even from login screen, I didn't even bother to test it further. I didn't ask for your "final" version any time after, check your Skype logs, anyone here can parse my updates one by one and see if they can find any trace of this guy's "anti-cheat".
    This person bought from me Anti-Cheat System by installments. First payment (50 USD) was July 2th 2015 (4 months ago).
    Installments? Now you are contradicting yourself, or you are so generous you forgot to ask for the "next" supposed, installments, as you said? I really doubt any real developer or business person forgets such thing.
    I sent you money to help you and because I thought I'll need your "ASM" skills sometime in the future, but as for everything I asked you to do, you never had time, I didn't need your anti-cheat, when I asked for the product or my money back (yeah, 4 months later) you started to ignore me, like at least give me the damn program if not the money, if I use it or not, is my problem.

Only thing I've received from you is a demo .dll, long time before I sent you anything, again, you have memory leaks? :)

I've asked you a simple question before that video, to prove if you anti-cheat can protect against a cheat you don't know of, yet you insisted that I send you the cheat program, opposed to the claimed capabilities of your software.
    You added the same video you shown me for the first time before I've sent you the $50, did I record it? No. You just hook your .dll and make videos on every server you scam, to show it in such cases later? It proves nothing, but how incapable you are and trying to run away with lame explanations.

My server is more than 8 years old, I've had contact with many developers and "MU people", never had a problem with any of them except for you, and I wouldn't have posted here if you had the decency to reply.

At the moment, he had problems with the budget, and he wants to return the money back.
    Proof: Screenshot by Lightshot
    What does it matter if I have budget problems or not? I've sent you money when you asked for help, in return I haven't received anything. Your "proof" is pathetic.

I'll add screenshots of our Skype conversation don't worry, and also I'll post what you've sent me (the demo .dll), so everyone can see what kind of "developer" you are ;)

You're a scammer, and a liar, screenshots coming in the morning, too tired to waste time with people like you.
    Last edited by Ragnaros; 15-11-15 at 02:07 AM.

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    HellasLocation
    1,298Posts

Evolution Team Evolution-Team
    Seller: TheAng3L
    Reason (A) : Season2 Critical bugs
    Reason (B) : i bought 97d server files, was a pour Re-pack with some cheap changes.
    Excellent Dmg rate didn't work and maybe other things too. Full errors L1 error, wsand e.t.c
    Even if i changed Windows2003sp1, Windows2003sp2, Windows2008r2, (all of them was recommended)
    Server still dies after some hours.
    Reason (C) : He don't let me refund my money with an ironic answer "we receive donation only, donations are not refunded by paypal" I guess he should just send my money back, he didn't even if i ask him for the 50% of the money.
    Reason (D) : All the work is based on things that already exist, rename files and txt's
    Reason (E) : He stole 99.68 Source : He bought them for 70 euro, and he refund the money back ( Probably it was not a "Donation" )

Free Commend: i was "okey" not happy or sad, okey files are not good at all i can see, but not even refund my money ?
    i appreciate that he join a lot of times to fix the bugs of hes files, he didn't find any success i m still okey with this.Days later i told him i'm okey with 50% of my money back, he keeps ignore me.

p.s: Now im running some free 97d server files for more than 3 day with out any failure. Insane isn't ?
    Last edited by Dope Boy One; 15-11-15 at 04:04 AM.

MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    2Posts

to be clear on something Evolution-Team takes a free release adds some things based on other releases renames some files and sells them like bug free etc. Typical russian devs.

MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    MoldovaLocation
    164Posts

Ragnaros if i understand correctly you paid 50 $ to NightWish like a part of entire amount for NSE Anticheat,yes? even if Nightwish have some problems with money,you are purchased this Software,why you ask for money back? software,after you download it's irrevocably,if you buy design from designer you cannot get refund for it,coz you already got it and can share with someone. Price for NSE is starting from 169$ > he allowed you to split the price to pay easier for your budget,if you paid partially and not pay anymore,of course NightWish will stop service for you. Where is scam? i work with him 2 years and never have any problem. Even if you have problems with your budget you can ask NightWish to wait,but you just changed your mind to not use it,so what kind of refund you want? It's your mistake, you can pay your debt and Re-sell your license - it's allowed officially.

Refund is not possible but you are allowed to resell - where is the problem?

Indigo SubscriberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    404 Not FoundLocation
    356Posts

Do not trust Evolution Team kids. A customer of mine showed me today, that they sell a version of S4 IA JULIA custom, but the strange fact is, I have the same GS like them, but I coded it and SmyleY, they only changed the name and sell it for 20$.
    I have no idea from where they have the files, I think they are gathering everything they find on google, change aspect and sell it.
    BEWARE before buying.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2006 Join Date
    364Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alex26 View Post
    Ragnaros if i understand correctly you paid 50 $ to NightWish like a part of entire amount for NSE Anticheat,yes? even if Nightwish have some problems with money,you are purchased this Software,why you ask for money back? software,after you download it's irrevocably,if you buy design from designer you cannot get refund for it,coz you already got it and can share with someone. Price for NSE is starting from 169$ > he allowed you to split the price to pay easier for your budget,if you paid partially and not pay anymore,of course NightWish will stop service for you. Where is scam? i work with him 2 years and never have any problem. Even if you have problems with your budget you can ask NightWish to wait,but you just changed your mind to not use it,so what kind of refund you want? It's your mistake, you can pay your debt and Re-sell your license - it's allowed officially.

Refund is not possible but you are allowed to resell - where is the problem?
    You are blind, my friend? Read again the entire post, he kept asking me if I can buy his anti-cheat and because he had money issues he will give me the anti-cheat even if I send him $50, at that time, I didn't need his anti-cheat, I needed help on other things from him and I sent them voluntarily because I thought he is a reasonable person and we could work together in the future, lesson learned.

Download the software? Resell? What part of -> I didn't get any software from him except for the old demo which is unusable and stuttering, you don't comprehend... :)

So yeah, money is wasted (my fault) and it is a scam more or less, the main problem is I asked him to give the $50 back or give me the anti-cheat, then he stopped replying.

I don't care about reselling, this isn't a grocery store, and the money wasn't sent for a product/service. But if we are here, before building smart statements you should read theforeign assets legislation.

My only fault is I sent him money for "no reason", because doh, I'm a fair person and didn't think we would reach such situation.

But as usual, greed and lack of education are ruling this world. Congratulations StolenStar, I hope you are fond of your $50 value.

Anyone with the tiniest amount of dignity and with patience to read the entire story will surely understand, I don't have time to write short evasive answers like these guys.

Goodbye, I'm really sick of this bullcr*p

P.S: You can keep the money and "resell" what was supposed to be my anti-cheat to this guy, he seems to succumb just fine.

MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    5Posts

You are blind, my friend? Read again the entire post, he kept asking me if I can buy his anti-cheat and because he had money issues he will give me the anti-cheat even if I send him $50, at that time, I didn't need his anti-cheat, I needed help on other things from him and I sent them voluntarily because I thought he is a reasonable person and we could work together in the future, lesson learned.

Download the software? Resell? What part of -> I didn't get any software from him except for the old demo which is unusable and stuttering, you don't comprehend... :)

So yeah, money is wasted (my fault) and it is a scam more or less, the main problem is I asked him to give the $50 back or give me the anti-cheat, then he stopped replying.

I don't care about reselling, this isn't a grocery store, and the money wasn't sent for a product/service. But if we are here, before building smart statements you should read theforeign assets legislation.

My only fault is I sent him money for "no reason", because doh, I'm a fair person and didn't think we would reach such situation.

But as usual, greed and lack of education are ruling this world. Congratulations StolenStar, I hope you are fond of your $50 value.

Anyone with the tiniest amount of dignity and with patience to read the entire story will surely understand, I don't have time to write short evasive answers like these guys.

Goodbye, I'm really sick of this bullcr*p

P.S: You can keep the money and "resell" what was supposed to be my anti-cheat to this guy, he seems to succumb just fine.

You are the only one guy saying that and lots of possitive comments about him.He is good known in this comunity. I belive that most of tham thinking like me and not trust your crying words.

Your all words are out of proofs and un-accepttable reason. Just stop spamming/bad advertise any developers becouse of your faults.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2006 Join Date
    364Posts

Using your great intellect, putting this side by side as being my only "spam/bad advertise", as you said, in 10 years of RZ and admin, doesn't ring any bell? I didn't even wanna post here, read again, until you get a clear understanding.
    Let's be clear, nobody is crying for $50, except for StolenStar/NightWish who doesn't have a pair of balls to reply over Skype, like normal, educated people do.

At your level of English, I doubt you understood any part of the story.

I don't need to prove anything because there is nothing to prove, what proof do you want? What proof does he have? Except for a video he made to show me his anti-cheat. This isn't the situation where a proof is required, from neither sides, I couldn't care less about his proofs or what he can demonstrate, it's not the case.

Spamming? I don't want any money nor his anti-cheat, I want people to know the story, I don't care who knows him in this community or what positive comments he has. I'm sharing what happened to me, isn't this what this thread is for? Let other people decide for themselves.
    My community and former/old staff and members from RZ know me and I really don't care about your opinion.

If he was such a nice guy and if he didn't have any sense of guilt, he would simply reply on Skype "I can't give your money back because Reason 1, 2, 3" or "I can't give the anti-cheat because Reason 1, 2, 3", but ignoring and sending his acolytes to defend him here...
    As I said, pathetic and greedy.

Wow, why am I even trying to explain things to people he sent to back him up with positive crap.

I won't ask my friends moderators to take any decision on this, whoever wants to read it, read and understand, everyone else refrain from opinions. And if any random moderator finds it "unacceptable" then please, delete it.

That's it... no point in wasting more time and resources fighting with empty shells.

I'm out of this circus, good luck to you all ;)

True MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    540Posts

Using your great intellect, putting this side by side as being my only "spam/bad advertise", as you said, in 10 years of RZ and admin, doesn't ring any bell? I didn't even wanna post here, read again, until you get a clear understanding.
    Let's be clear, nobody is crying for $50, except for StolenStar/NightWish who doesn't have a pair of balls to reply over Skype, like normal, educated people do.

At your level of English, I doubt you understood any part of the story.

I don't need to prove anything because there is nothing to prove, what proof do you want? What proof does he have? Except for a video he made to show me his anti-cheat. This isn't the situation where a proof is required, from neither sides, I couldn't care less about his proofs or what he can demonstrate, it's not the case.

Spamming? I don't want any money nor his anti-cheat, I want people to know the story, I don't care who knows him in this community or what positive comments he has. I'm sharing what happened to me, isn't this what this thread is for? Let other people decide for themselves.
    My community and former/old staff and members from RZ know me and I really don't care about your opinion.

If he was such a nice guy and if he didn't have any sense of guilt, he would simply reply on Skype "I can't give your money back because Reason 1, 2, 3" or "I can't give the anti-cheat because Reason 1, 2, 3", but ignoring and sending his acolytes to defend him here...
    As I said, pathetic and greedy.

Wow, why am I even trying to explain things to people he sent to back him up with positive crap.

I won't ask my friends moderators to take any decision on this, whoever wants to read it, read and understand, everyone else refrain from opinions. And if any random moderator finds it "unacceptable" then please, delete it.

That's it... no point in wasting more time and resources fighting with empty shells.

I'm out of this circus, good luck to you all ;)
    Agree...

This thread is a troll joke...
    Please mods, delete this topic man !

Quote Originally Posted by Lucila View Post
    Agree...

This thread is a troll joke...
    Please mods, delete this topic man !
    He didnt said the thread is a joke, he said wasting time talking to ignorant people its not worth it.

Thread will never get deleted just because you are included in the list.

Gl

Sent from my iPhone.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Advertisement