Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    682Posts

Re: Fake/Bad - MuOnline Developers or Services

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

StolenStar is a great guy, I've been a customer of NSEngine since I started my Season 4 Server. I paid for the Anti-Cheat after the 1 week trial of the full product. Until now I still get the latest released version which is the 4.0 :) just giving my experience too.
    “Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.”

BannedRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    321Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAPITOL View Post
    StolenStar is a great guy, I've been a customer of NSEngine since I started my Season 4 Server. I paid for the Anti-Cheat after the 1 week trial of the full product. Until now I still get the latest released version which is the 4.0 :) just giving my experience too.
    Wow, i'm kinda surprise he came into IGCN to pm all custom about his antihack.
    Maybe his legit. But there isnt any free release even.. how will he even make a name or good quality product for himself. ..

InactiveRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    5Posts

WARNING / SCAM / FAKE

Some of you could already see new "Premium files" offer appearing in release section: https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muem...s8-ah-1086150/

It is based on stolen X-Team files. If any body will notice, the person who offers the service has stolen X-Team website too - and remade it.

The service is offered by known DDoS'er who threatened many servers owners - Rebeka known also as Zielak. The service has been launched to get as much money as possible using TRICK of low COST. He even cannot offer support to the files as he has no idea about codding. My friend was already scammed, received very bugged files and any support he requested resulted in "it is your configuration problem"

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    404 Not FoundLocation
    51Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert27 View Post
    WARNING / SCAM / FAKE

Some of you could already see new "Premium files" offer appearing in release section: https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muem...s8-ah-1086150/

It is based on stolen X-Team files. If any body will notice, the person who offers the service has stolen X-Team website too - and remade it.

The service is offered by known DDoS'er who threatened many servers owners - Rebeka known also as Zielak. The service has been launched to get as much money as possible using TRICK of low COST. He even cannot offer support to the files as he has no idea about codding. My friend was already scammed, received very bugged files and any support he requested resulted in "it is your configuration problem"
    hope you allready report it to moderators/admin too

My thread is closed, to avoid such a bullshit. It can be said, that server files are substantially bugless, and ready for use. Some people just do not understand that they pay for a muserver, not a configuration service. From my side, I offer full support with installation and client configuration. For doubts how to set some configuration properly, I do advice to visit guide section on the website, and forum which was launched for the users, to exchange their knowledge.

Fortunately most of muemu customers have some experience in managing server files and do not attack my skype with every single problem, but take advantage from cheap server files

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    1,524Posts

WARNING / SCAM / FAKE

I reported him 4 minutes after he submitted his thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jumbogram View Post
    My thread is closed, to avoid such a bullshit. It can be said, that server files are substantially bugless, and ready for use. Some people just do not understand that they pay for a muserver, not a configuration service. From my side, I offer full support with installation and client configuration. For doubts how to set some configuration properly, I do advice to visit guide section on the website, and forum which was launched for the users, to exchange their knowledge.

Fortunately most of muemu customers have some experience in managing server files and do not attack my skype with every single problem, but take advantage from cheap server files
    Yes like you released "free" server files and few days ago you were asking money from everyone, who was using them.
    ImperiaMuCMS - powerful website for private MU Online servers - NOW AVAILABLE!
    MU Online - coding custom modules and templates for MUCore, WebEngine and other website engines.

InactiveRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mudreamworld View Post
    hope you allready report it to moderators/admin too
    I did, but seems nobody cares of it. I also would be careful as the files may be infect with BOTNET client, he is known from this type of practices. After all he gonna attack servers and claim money for "PROTECTION"

WARNING / SCAM / FAKE

Lol Rebecca used to hack/ddos my Season 2 server two years ago... and pretended to report me a HACK That works through PM and i was dumb before and i accepted it so he hacked my database and website haha stupid usual scammers these days..

added on list

Karli, the guy who did not know how to setup password for root in phpmyadmin.

Some of the muemu customers, already run their official Mu servers successfully, and make hundreds of $ on premiums, with just 10$ of cost. You can not call that Fake/Bad MuOnline service.

Other more serious accusation, that I spread malware trough my website and products, without providing any evidence, have been already reported to administration. I would like to know how ragezone regulates writing such things in public threads, without sufficient evidence.

Karli, the guy who did not know how to setup password for root in phpmyadmin.

Some of the muemu customers, already run their official Mu servers successfully, and make hundreds of $ on premiums, with just 10$ of cost. You can not call that Fake/Bad MuOnline service.

Other more serious accusation, that I spread malware trough my website and products, without providing any evidence, have been already reported to administration. I would like to know how ragezone regulates writing such things in public threads, without sufficient evidence.
    Laughing my ass out loud (lmaol)
    Ms Rebeka infact i never use phpmyadmin and that's the reason i didn't even configured it, because i usually delete the folder which i forgot to do.

Just stop whining with your stupid release 10$ who the dumb will buy muonline server files for 10$ only people on your level can do that.
    Yes you did it with me so thats my proof there, and even others said it and even on your previous release you did with the files and the ''crack progress on your website'' people reported it, i ain't going to delete it from the list because this forum deserves to be treated good by myself and by everyone else and you look like the one who just registered and found a way to make money by selling files which you dont even knowledge to code/develop/configure can't even give support and leave your custommers treated unfair, plus smarty your malware/thing you phishing people isn't even coded like a virus so there's nothing to detect liek that you just coded it extra to steal people's cash/work and other infos.

I am not going to argue anymore on this i know you well you just hate the situation now and want to scam people rebeka?
    I meet people like you the whole time good freaking luck for you =]

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    ya mums houseLocation
    62Posts

DLG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bad support bugged server files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[29/11/2015 11:00:33 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: Is it possible for you to donate 25 USD?
    [29/11/2015 11:00:42 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: So i can purchase a anti hack?
    [29/11/2015 11:01:04 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: It would be a big help
    [29/11/2015 11:04:24 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: Because instead of worrying about hackers
    [29/11/2015 11:04:33 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: it would nice just to be able to work on the server
    [29/11/2015 11:11:40 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: This will be the last thing i ask from you chris

always asks for money!

[29/11/2015 10:53:18 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: I need to do anything right now for money
    [29/11/2015 10:53:24 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: i need to get Christmas presents
    [29/11/2015 10:53:25 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: xD

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,397Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runrmuck View Post
    DLG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bad support bugged server files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[29/11/2015 11:00:33 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: Is it possible for you to donate 25 USD?
    [29/11/2015 11:00:42 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: So i can purchase a anti hack?
    [29/11/2015 11:01:04 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: It would be a big help
    [29/11/2015 11:04:24 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: Because instead of worrying about hackers
    [29/11/2015 11:04:33 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: it would nice just to be able to work on the server
    [29/11/2015 11:11:40 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: This will be the last thing i ask from you chris

always asks for money!

[29/11/2015 10:53:18 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: I need to do anything right now for money
    [29/11/2015 10:53:24 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: i need to get Christmas presents
    [29/11/2015 10:53:25 PM] ::DLG:: DragonSeth: xD
    Haha right. I couldn't wait for this to get posted.

To find donaters it does help the server. Bugged files huh that's why the community loves my files correct? Your just a very dumb customer you couldn't even setup website.

Why don't you tell the people the reason why you posted this cause I wouldn't let you have GM on my server and wouldn't let you have items so you tried to black mail.

And then threaten to report on paypal. Also the reason I ask for extra money is cause I had to setup ur server twice. Because you didn't know how to. You paid 150$ For The VPS File Setup And Support.

Also you threaten to sell my files. Do you think people would buy from you when you have no idea what your doing? Or buy from the person that actually works on the files? And knows how to fix there problems. You probable just sell files for like 60$ with nothing with it :P Your sad mate.

This argument is done.

Also if I remember correctly why would I support you? You went to IGCN. Your IGCN customer not mine. Remember if your gonna post were a fake service I wouldn't black mail.

Plus who don't love money!!

Done :)/
    Last edited by DragonSeth; 05-12-15 at 04:58 PM.

InactiveRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    286Posts

So.. easily we can say this, just search for a dev team / mu dev team which has been on the market more than 4 years. That's the only way to avoid this kind of problems.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    320Posts

WARNING / SCAM / FAKE

Thanks for informing us, I remember this piece of shit.

I really hoped you died until now, zielak300. Did you stopped ddosing servers and selling crap files with backdoors now or you still threat and ddos a dead game like muonline? You douchebag.

@KarLi, thanks for starting this thread. I was just having a look on those shitty muemu files and your thread was so informative to find out that piece of scumbag is that zielak/rebecca shit who ddos-es mu servers.
    Last edited by devisz; 06-12-15 at 03:18 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    98Posts

sorry I did not understand but muengine and a fake? MuEngine - Products

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Advertisement