True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    320Posts

Re: Fake/Bad - MuOnline Developers or Services

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
    sorry I did not understand but muengine and a fake? ]MuEngine - Products

They are listed as fake because the muengine owner doesn't give shit on his customers and dissapears for months without any notice. You can see a lot of complaints and I can confirm that it's true. Two staff members that i used to work with on a different gameserver switched to mu and purchased this muengine and now they are completly ignored by that joke of the person that runs muengine. So be warned about muengine, it's either the sellers way or you're screwed. You can go ahead and check his forums too, 0 activity, he deleted all report threads, everything. As far as I know that douche from muengine runs the mu philiphine server so he will always care about his server, not you as the customer, you don't see igcn running their own server as that would be pathetic.

InactiveRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    JapanLocation
    163Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ScaRRyFroG View Post
    People here talk some shit about muemu but I run my server second month and files are very good . You can configure almost everything
    If MuEmu close website, files not work?
    There is a guarantee that this will not happen?

Quote Originally Posted by akado View Post
    Hello, ofcourse files can not be used without active authorization server, however I do not see any reason why I would close it. Project gained popularity, and 90% of monthly subscribers extend their licenses for the longer periods. Try it out :)

InactiveRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akado View Post
    So many bad recommendations and people still want to believe, oh stupid people, you will regret and then the cry will start. Later do not say we did not advise you or anybody else to buy anything from person who lives from threatening people with DDoS attacks.. cannot you understand he builds BOTNET using this service? :) better.. you pay him for this BOTNET by participating the service.. THINK MAN, THINK.. if price is so low it is for some purpose.. to get as many people as possible in short time. Rebecca lost access to his previous powerful BOTNET, he needs new one now..

Everybody cried so many times about Rebecca killing their servers.. and now you help him to continue doing that.. seems most of you have terrible memory and cannot remember what sort of person he is - trustless

InactiveRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    5Posts

Oh, poor Rebecca asked his Customers to make positive feedback? I guess so.. men.. you will regret sooner than later. If you do not trust experienced users and people who know story of this guy you will cry, he will fuck you all up that much we will not cry after you if you do not want to get free advices.

MemberRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    M.A.R.SLocation
    12Posts

I. It's been four years IGCNetwork customer. And I am very happy with it. Wizzy and Drakelv and other administrator friends are doing a very good job. Always helping. Fixing the problems all the time. The best team in the world my idea IGCN. Please other people not to be confused with the fake IGCN managers.

IGCN is the best file.

FrienzMu Administrator

ADMLee

FrienzMu Season9.5

True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    818Posts

Forums - NSEngine Community Forum's

Bought 2 weeks ago, when NightWish was trying to sell and promoting discounts, answered on skype almost instant, after buying no more response.
    Scam!

LegendRank
    Dec 2006 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    2,231Posts

Haven't been around for a while. So many "new" developers! Holy!

Nevertheless, how are you Mutizens doing? :) (If anyone remembers me)
    Akaruz
    -never forgotten, my friend.

| RaGEZONE Forum Rules - Account Support |
    MuUsedToBeTheBest RIP

True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    190Posts

I want to purchase server files from Ex-Team, can you guys give me any info about these guys if they are legit as they only work with webmoney and the price for my custom made files is over 600USD just want to be on the safe side.

edit:
    i'm subscribed and i didn't even know that, Thank you Mental :) !

Quote Originally Posted by Pincher View Post
    I want to purchase server files from Ex-Team, can you guys give me any info about these guys if they are legit as they only work with webmoney and the price for my custom made files is over 600USD just want to be on the safe side.

edit:
    i'm subscribed and i didn't even know that, Thank you Mental :) !
    As far as i know they are safe ;)

InactiveRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    88Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaros View Post
    Not much to say about this one, another scammer... sent him money months ago, didn't get the product, neither the money refunded.

Now he simply ignores my messages like a little girl :)

Username: StolenStar on the forum (funny name for what he does)
    https://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000033498.html

Forums - NSEngine Community Forum's (NS-anticheat crap)
    I paid 169 usd for antihack , I used some time but when I went to SS 9 .2 i said give me updates.It's been one month since it's happened and :

-I have not received any update
    -Skype stops responding although it online.Any service which I made I paid them
    -We lost players
    -He compromised server

I do not recommend this ignorant and non-professional "boy".I paid 169 usd for nothing.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    818Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MondialMu View Post
    I paid 169 usd for antihack , I used some time but when I went to SS 9 .2 i said give me updates.It's been one month since it's happened and :

-I have not received any update
    -Skype stops responding although it online.Any service which I made I paid them
    -We lost players
    -He compromised server

I do not recommend this ignorant and non-professional "boy".I paid 169 usd for nothing.
    i have the same issue, before buying he was advertising in skype and giving promotions to renew my antihack writing me everyday, on messages instant responds in skype after buying, no responses, now its 3 passed and my antihack is till not done!

NightWish17 is a scamer!

True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    428Posts

MuEMU is a good files
    i started to use it last November 26,2015 until now and i dont get any bug in files (mostly problem in client but i guess it just on my config)
    jumbogram give me 1 month free test for the files and i am happy with this files

but i have something notice about jumbogram
    he didnt know how to config something on his files
    he always saying ask on forum or some of other costumer
    some of his costumer didn't share knowledge for free they always asking for a money
    even his moderator,the release costume ranking of 4funer he sale it to me
    but over all i like the files but the support i rate it for 6/10

just to share my experience using MuEMU

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    1,666Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UnCleanOne View Post
    MuEMU is a good files
    i started to use it last November 26,2015 until now and i dont get any bug in files (mostly problem in client but i guess it just on my config)
    jumbogram give me 1 month free test for the files and i am happy with this files

but i have something notice about jumbogram
    he didnt know how to config something on his files
    he always saying ask on forum or some of other costumer
    some of his costumer didn't share knowledge for free they always asking for a money
    even his moderator,the release costume ranking of 4funer he sale it to me
    but over all i like the files but the support i rate it for 6/10

just to share my experience using MuEMU
    that is because neither him or his "moderators" cant give support since the files arent theirs, if you want real support for those files buy them from X-Team

True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    818Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jumbogram View Post

As easy to imagine, it is impossible to provide full support to such a high number of customers. When I wake up in the morning, I have like 20-25 messages on my skype so it is neccessary to set up a priority which for me are technical problems ( windows / mssql / network ) to which solve I am obligated. Configuration issues go on the second plan, however most common of them were already solved on the forum ( the place created for that reason ). After all, I do not remember situation where I was not able to provide solution to any of the problem, but like I said, if its going about configuration issues, it usually takes time.

My forum provides possibility to advertise user's premium services / web scripts / ready balanced configurations and any thing that is related to server setup. A lot of people ask for a configuration service for an extra $, so it is a good opportunity for an experienced people to make some money :)
    yeah imagine what power of ddos will have 93 dedicated servers, beware people zielak, he was ddosing before and will do it again.

Advertisement