Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    35Posts

Re: Fake/Bad - MuOnline Developers or Services

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by MondialMu View Post
    I paid 169 usd for antihack , I used some time but when I went to SS 9 .2 i said give me updates.It's been one month since it's happened and :

-I have not received any update
    -Skype stops responding although it online.Any service which I made I paid them
    -We lost players
    -He compromised server

I do not recommend this ignorant and non-professional "boy".I paid 169 usd for nothing.

Yes indeed. This man is my customer.
    Lately, I'm rarely in Skype.
    And besides, all updates on the forum are laid out in a timely manner.
    If there is a problem, it must be presented at the forum, our tech. support will always help, if I'm not online on Skype. For these purposes, the forum was created.
    Finally

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ooo Yee View Post
    i have the same issue, before buying he was advertising in skype and giving promotions to renew my antihack writing me everyday, on messages instant responds in skype after buying, no responses, now its 3 passed and my antihack is till not done!

NightWish17 is a scamer!
    I don't know who are you.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    679Posts

Had a chance to test the files of MuEMU Server Files last November when he released it for FREE. Both S6 & S8 were installed in one of my VPS for the sake of trying the files if it was OK. Setup was easy and got it UP & Running within the same day. The TEST went on for a few days then I received a WARNING TICKET from my host about my VPS was being used in a Botnet attack. I deleted files including the VPS just to be sure and never used the IP because a friend of mine tried it on his own computer and his home internet started to have problems with random disconnections.

Here is the message I got from my host that time . . . PS: The files used were the one released when it was FREE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    Last edited by KarLi; 20-07-17 at 08:33 AM.
    “Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.”

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,348Posts

Why do i feel like MUEMU is built off zteam source? i seen there client and server and feel like they are cause they use the main and starter in there client.

But hey thats just me i haven't reviewed there files but i will soon.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    404 Not FoundLocation
    356Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    Why do i feel like MUEMU is built off zteam source? i seen there client and server and feel like they are cause they use the main and starter in there client.

But hey thats just me i haven't reviewed there files but i will soon.
    Uhmmm, my friend, actually it`s X-team...

Proof:

Code:
    Type : 2 (0x2) -> CodeView | Size : 0x7D (125) 
    AddressOfRawData : 0x19FE93C | PointerToRawData : 0x17EF3C
    CvSig : 0x53445352 | SigGuid D909ED11-1345-485B-8F15D1FD49319B8B
    Age : 0x1 | Pdb : D:\MuDokumenty\x-team\pliki\SOURCE EDIT MUEMU\eMU\GameServer\Release\GameServer_EX401\GameServer.pdb
    [!] VM Protect v1.60 - v2.05 detected !
    [CompilerDetect] -> Borland Delphi (unknown version) - 20% probability
    [CompilerDetect] -> Visual C++ 10.0 (Visual Studio 2010)

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    TimisoaraLocation
    41Posts

This thread shouldn”t exist.
    A fight between developers on which files are better.

Sănătace de anul nou

Quote Originally Posted by Fineas View Post
    This thread shouldn”t exist.
    A fight between developers on which files are better.

Sănătace de anul nou
    This thread is not posted in order to fight between developers, it is created
    for the Fake/Bad Services which are scam/unworthy services.

What these people are talking about on its different. If you were a beginner and you had money to buy one server now or a service and you found one which wasn't safe and took it and you then got scammed because you didn't knew.

here we suggest and advice people to watch out not to get scammed and wasten of your time.

InactiveRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    88Posts

I paid 169 usd for antihack , I used some time but when I went to SS 9 .2 i said give me updates.It's been one month since it's happened and :

-I have not received any update
    -Skype stops responding although it online.Any service which I made I paid them
    -We lost players
    -He compromised server

I do not recommend this ignorant and non-professional "boy".I paid 169 usd for nothing.
    He's been a month since the last post and still nothing happened.The same ignorance for which I paid 169 USD.Wait until where it goes callousness this boy. ( NSEngine Anti-Hack )

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    35Posts

Originally Posted by MondialMu
    He's been a month since the last post and still nothing happened.
    Since last post i setted up for you antihack system. After setting up we tested it and it worked fine. And if after this moment you shutted down your PC and at the moment it doesn't work. That is not my problem.

Originally Posted by MondialMu
    The same ignorance
    Ignorance? I don't have time to setting up antihack for 1000 times. But i said you that i'll help you with this again.

AND FOR FOR INFORMATION: ON MY FORUM EXISTS GUIDE "HOW TO SETUP NSENGINE FOR IGCN".
    IF YOU WANT TO SETUP IT SOON AS POSSIBLE THEN LEARN FORUM!
    Last edited by StolenStar; 26-01-16 at 07:09 AM.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    320Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StolenStar View Post
    Since last post i setted up for you antihack system. After setting up we tested it and it worked fine. And if after this moment you shutted down your PC and at the moment it doesn't work. That is not my problem.

Ignorance? I don't have time to setting up antihack for 1000 times. But i said you that i'll help you with this again.

AND FOR FOR INFORMATION: ON MY FORUM EXISTS GUIDE "HOW TO SETUP NSENGINE FOR IGCN".
    IF YOU WANT TO SETUP IT SOON AS POSSIBLE THEN LEARN FORUM!

Or maybe fix your own product instead of acting like an idiot with your customers? Who the hell sells a non-working product and it says it's not his problem?

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    35Posts

Quote Originally Posted by devisz View Post
    Or maybe fix your own product instead of acting like an idiot with your customers? Who the hell sells a non-working product and it says it's not his problem?
    I sell a completely working product. I have it set up antihaсk system. We all checked several times and it worked.

After a while he says that nothing is not working.

And mind you, it is only he with such problems, if the product was not really working then many people will be writing here.

InactiveRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    88Posts

Stop talking nonsense.

Service::TEngine::Close(): Prepare socket to close.
    [1x:xx:xx.xxx] Protection service is stopped..

Administrator rights has been gained by -> Two Four
    [1x:xx:xx.xxx] License Error.
    [1x:xx:xx.xx]

From NSEngine client log.

Waiting to solve maine.exe or nse.key or NStech.dll

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    679Posts

Just received a new license from StolenStar

I've been using it in my Season 4 server and another license for a friend who is using it in his Season 8. Now we've just finished setting up another license for a Season 6 server.

MondialMu I hope your problems would be fixed, I don't know why you had this kind of issues on the product but maybe there has been a conflict on the settings or the client files.
    “Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.”

MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    193Posts

forum.ex-team.net (Ex-team)
    Seller: Danger | Conflict
    Reason (A) : Very bad communication.
    Reason (B) : Very slow work progress.
    Reason (C) : More bug!
    Reason (D) : Uses repacks (ex: zTeam s6ep3 Zteam s8 TitanTech) seems to be Unprofessional.
    Reason (F) : Payment methods Web Money
    New Custom = 100 % bug)
    Team create new custom for $ and no fix bug for standart)Need wait more time for fix bug

MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    41Posts

Hello guys.

The scammer I want to report is Anonym11 aka push.qword

We dealed 2 weeks ago for a main edit, I sent him half the price first and he said he will finish it in few days.

Now after 2 weeks have passed I never reached my command for what I paid and since 5 days ago he didn't even respond anymore :)

I will attach the entire conversation that will prove what I said :)

Here proofs : Imgur: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

So take care with this guy so you won't finish scamed like me.

His topic is here : [MU] Development services

InactiveRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    60Posts

Hi ppl, i just wanna say that every single post in this topic was not made by me. Mr. Rebeka vel Zielak just stole my RZ (this) account and post all those bullshits about "muemu". I tried to log in on my acc after some time of inactivity but in some reason my login got another e-mail so i sent a ticket to RZ support and that`s what i recieved today:
    "Account email changed via ip; 199.115.117.194 which links to the following RZ user accounts --> astrax and zielak1.

Regards

Regards,
    MMO and MMORPG news , games , trailers and more | RaGEZONE

Thx to support that they gave me my account back and i warning ppl to NOT trust rebeka, zielak muemu and other similar shiit.

Advertisement