True MemberRank
    May 2006 Join Date
    Montevideo - UruguayLocation
    460Posts

Re: Fake/Bad - MuOnline Developers or Services

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    I do not know anything about his coding skills. Karli just sympatizes with igcn and as a moderator, provides fake propaganda. That is sad.
    Yep, u are right

No te aburren los que se creen coders?

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,010Posts

Fake propaganda? Muemu is fake- stolen and mulegend is fake starting from his s12 and the online amount in his Web. that's fake not karli's opinion.
    IGCN Season 13 Part 1-1 BETA Is Comming! Visit www.igcn.mu for more info!

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,010Posts

and what is there? you show video of online players of GS not "! PLEASE COME TAKE PICTURE FOR RZ"

and real online, not your website multiplier, offlevels and offattackers.. maybe 200 players :D

also show video of labyritnh of dimensions, enchanced dark horse and others ok :) maybe 50% of features from 97d->S12

True MemberRank
    May 2006 Join Date
    460Posts

Hahaha that's true! It's fake too
    Maybe I should sell S11 to 100 dollars and ruin your business, I'll think about it ....

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,010Posts

You started this not me this time. You can sell what you want it doesnt affect us. We will have a real S11E2 really soon and S12 Part 1-2 right after. So you can grab quickly as much cash as you can for the 100$/"s11"

True MemberRank
    May 2006 Join Date
    460Posts

I start talking about karlis, your boyfriend

You said that to your customers 8 months ago when I opened my server, you have an S9 or S10 client with lancer, maybe your clients do not, but I recognize a s11 or s12 client

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    204Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drakelv View Post
    Fake propaganda? Muemu is fake- stolen and mulegend is fake starting from his s12 and the online amount in his Web. that's fake not karli's opinion.
    How can you say it's fake if it's working far better compared to anything available in the market both free and premium.

I have been one of IGCN's customers for several years and to speak frankly I have never been happier with what @Mulegend group are able to provide. It is by far the most stable and best files I've ever worked on, What you guys in IGCN have been promising for months they complete it in weeks. IGCN probably has the best most avaiable files out there but it doesn't mean it is the best server files in all aspect, since everybody who works or has been your customer for a long time have been trying to adjust with everything you guys provide be it full of bugs or issues and in the end we always have to settle with it or wait for days or even weeks for you guys to provide a stable solution and by the time that happens we server providers are out of players trusting us which in the end will lead to another failed server. I have my respect with you @drakelv and the IGCN team but seriously you shouldn't claim the work of others to be fake simply because they have outdone you in every way. I was with IGCN since 2012 to 2016 and have never been happier and more confident handling files ever since I started working with @Mulegend. Act more professional and maybe you will deserve the respect from others instead of being arrogant all the time thinking you guys are always better, accept the things that you aren't able to do and be more competitive by working harder instead of calling people fake.

- - - Updated - - -

You started this not me this time. You can sell what you want it doesnt affect us. We will have a real S11E2 really soon and S12 Part 1-2 right after. So you can grab quickly as much cash as you can for the 100$/"s11"
    There you go again making false promises to people so they start buying your files. Work on the people who are currently with you right now with better things since they are customers that are paying monthly IGCN fees for quality files. You rush too much with updates that are too buggy or problematic and claim that it is the best out there. Dude even with season 6 alone we had problems, season 8, season 9, and still even with the Season X you guys have. What good will it make if you launch Season 11 or 12 let alone if the problems and issues of previous versions you guys offer haven't been fixed yet. Work on QUALITY rather than making Quantity sales. People are willing to spend money but only if it is worth it even if it will cost more.

P.S.
    In case people might respond to this message and see that on my website we don't have players logged in. Well it is because @Mulegend team just gave us an update for 11.2-2 which is the same with Global version and we are in the process of updating our servers.

You can see more of the flexibility and how good their files really is here:
    https://www.facebook.com/muonlinephil/
    Last edited by jeandra; 11-01-17 at 07:57 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,010Posts

Videos:

IT Championship
    Labyrinth of Dimensions
    Dark horse enchatment
    other S11/S12 features you can find in changelog.

If you can not show them, then you are FAKE in the most meaning of the word. Because you announce Fake S11/S12 not we. Cracked client with new map dont mean its s11/s12 :)

And both servers muonline.ph and mulgends have full of dead meat on the server , and players say they are dead servers, so I dont understand what you are so happy about.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    204Posts

Videos:

IT Championship
    Labyrinth of Dimensions
    Dark horse enchatment
    other S11/S12 features you can find in changelog.

If you can not show them, then you are FAKE in the most meaning of the word. Because you announce Fake S11/S12 not we. Cracked client with new map dont mean its s11/s12 :)

And both servers muonline.ph and mulgends have full of dead meat on the server , and players say they are dead servers, so I dont understand what you are so happy about.
    I'm assuming when you claim that "players say" meaning you've talked to a lot of Filipino people. What good will it bring me or @Mulegend to prove anything to you? Unlike you I don't see them advertising or selling files with promotions and etc. They are simply making use of the time and effort they have to actually improve their files that makes it better instead of bragging features that are there with servers that crashes almost every time. Why don't we list down the amount of bugs on your tracker instead and compare it to the bugs you can find with those that you target as "Fake". This here is why you lost this argument, and don't get me wrong I admire IGCN and am grateful for the years of being your customer it just so happened i found a BETTER partner. If you are representing IGCN with the way you are right now, then clearly it makes you and your team look BAD and bitter.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,010Posts

In extension of my previous post.. We are talking in a fake/bad MU developers topic right..

So..

MuOnlinePhil & MuLegends have thousands of Facebook likes, thousands of online players right?

So you make a post on facebook for 6871 people (and less for the legend mu). About update thats supposed to be big and players woud love it.. You get 9 likes and 8 comments.. from 6871 people! really? Should we proceed talking about fake? I guess we are not on the same page here. I know owners of many many servers and I hear alot of feedback from players of your OWN both servers. This makes me laugh cuz you have much more problems to solve than to come here and tell that IGCN is fake (because this is a fake developer topic right?)

edit:
    IGCN bug tracker is publicly v isible for a long time already :) We are not hiding anything.

- - - Updated - - -

http://screenshot.sh/m80wG9sXvMW1w
    http://screenshot.sh/odFEkRrHeqfrA

Anyway..

MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    110Posts

In extension of my previous post.. We are talking in a fake/bad MU developers topic right..

So..

MuOnlinePhil & MuLegends have thousands of Facebook likes, thousands of online players right?

So you make a post on facebook for 6871 people (and less for the legend mu). About update thats supposed to be big and players woud love it.. You get 9 likes and 8 comments.. from 6871 people! really? Should we proceed talking about fake? I guess we are not on the same page here. I know owners of many many servers and I hear alot of feedback from players of your OWN both servers. This makes me laugh cuz you have much more problems to solve than to come here and tell that IGCN is fake (because this is a fake developer topic right?)

edit:
    IGCN bug tracker is publicly v isible for a long time already :) We are not hiding anything.

- - - Updated - - -

ScreenShooter - Check this screenshot!
    ScreenShooter - Check this screenshot!

Anyway..
    I think igc is also 70% Fake service, their play with the monhly supcription to extend many MONTHS OK? MONTHS and any advance significant in their emulator, just fix some small issues and even this take 2-3 month, but their are the only one selling somethings near webzen files, and the people just are satisfied , their dont have a second option to take.
    @Mulegend i respect you, but offattack is the most scam, example Warius mu have 1000 online player this mean 300-400 user, mulegend/philipinas can have 3k user, but real user maybe 100-150? each user have 10-20 chararter farming jewel or another things using offattack, all map are infested from this chararter and you know that, so dont lie yourself.

mi corazón es de piedra, por mis venas corre mierda y mis sentimientos parecen
    estar en huelga

@Nutz
    First of all you need to understand what is professionalism on server files and who does code their own files should be honored, appreciated and paid for their work. muemu did not code any files that were provided free from this forum, first xteam was cracked and they license them and re0sell them, that's firstly not professional, its stolen work that should've been sold only between xteam developers. Secondly if you believe that their files are 'bugless' and good with missing features and configurations then thats your problem, IGCN provide always files with atleast stabilty,virus free, and as much configurations they can, ofcourse there are things they should reconsider like removing the MU Window Text 'Powered by IGCN' since webzen's client its not their product, but thats how they do it, and maybe some configurations arent handled the way some custommers want, irrelevant anyways.. we are talking here about Respect to the people who work hard to bring something valuable for the community, and you are telling me 'muemu' is in business with 'base of hundreds of customers' dude 20$ is nothing, ofcourse they will have customers and the difference is they will not stay premium for long cus muemu can't do s***, maybe if they're lucky to leech another s10/11 source. I'm sympathising with IGCN? dude you dont know a single thing between IGCN and me, there are many rejected request i had with them which i did not like but i atleast respect their opinion and the way they work, 'fake propaganda' if you ask the whole mu community which s6ep3 or season X files they would get 'PREMIUM' they would choose mostly IGCN because its known their files are good and pretty usable in a difference with other files.
    @Mulegend from the first day you released your S10/11 server all you do is come here and talk crap about IGCN just because you were 'first', then you call me fake because i support them? firstly i dont even know what files u have or what your team codes etc, i respect you and everyone's team and i always been honest when it comes to mu developer teams. So many ppl here are funny, just because igcn doesnt do a fast progress they brag out their progress.. i respect everyone's files and teams and work but discussing all this stuff here its non sense.. instead of arguing and 'fighting' each other we should've been HELPING each other, but yeah that will never happen, igcn is expensive and thats their negative side, other teams are cheaper but there are plus and minus on their products, so what you should do? if you have trust issues etc, then code your own files and be happy, if u cant afford igcn then find something else that suits u better..

once again thats my view:
    IGCN for me is a fully respected team and i honor their work but there are many things i hate about their products cus they dont really want to implement many of customers ideas and do it their own way, but even though thats their choice and i dont have to be bothered. (price is high atleast for me.)

muemu:
    stupid leechers who can't do their own work trynna scam dumb ppl who dont understand about files etc.
    (sure.. i even make more money with my muservices than them)

xteam:
    atleast they can code and bring something valuable (price is fine also)

exteam:
    super good coder and their files are good too (price is fine for 1x payment)

--------
    I hope we can stop now pointing who's better and whatelse.. no one's right because there is nothing PERFECT.

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,511Posts

Re: Fake/Scam- MuOnline Developers or Services

I Totally agree with KarLi....igcn won their respect, as so did xteam and exteam; not like muemu who just leach old shitty files amd sell them to newbie people for a ultra low price....you can feel free to use whatever you feel like or can afford; but going around telling people "thats shit" wont make you or your files better.

Enviado desde mi SM-G531M mediante Tapatalk
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    71Posts

This is a non sense discussion. There is no way to compare a File Seller Team with a Private Server. You can compare between File Sellers or between Private Servers but not mixed.

File Sellers need full featured versions to sell.
    Private Servers doesn't.

And you are right @drakelv, we don't have Labyrinth of Dimensions. We don't know how it really works and neither players ( also they don't know what that is ). It's not easy to test events or sniff packets from Korea Server using a character lvl 10. I know we can find packets just looking at main.exe, and that's how we did for Nixies Lake Boss. But this event is a little more complex and we haven't even tried it because we think is not going to be easy.

What's the problem if a Private Server wants to Download Season 12 ep 1-2 client, patch it, translate it, add all possible features to server and upgrade it's version?. Players will enjoy that and that's what matters.

I think we are just fightning each other for no reason. One team dedicates to sell server files and the other team has a private server, totally different points of view.
    @KarLi let me remind you that we never came here to talk crap about IGCN. We announced our server, then one random user from this forum created a post asking if it was true that there were some Season 11 servers out there. Inside that post, drakelv started this fight saying it was all crap.

Like all can see, we are not really active here, and that's because we are not interested on this kind of things. We just came here to announce our server. If you like it go to play it, if you don't like it don't play it.

Thanks.

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    154Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metallica View Post
    it's exist another team like @Mulegend with S12 in development? or they are the first?, and....before than GMO lol

You are wrong, not is team. Only 2 person: Maxi and Javier are the owner of Mulegend Season 12 Part 1-2 | Non Rebirth this server is the only privated server have actualizated your own files, when GMO start a new version (for example S12), legend in 2 week have the same. Have a great coders.
    Last edited by KarLi; 11-01-17 at 07:10 PM.

Advertisement