Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flying to other Cities?

Reaction score
Hey..
This is kind of awesome thing to discuss about, how would it be like flying from one city to other? just like flying from icarus to lt7 but u see the maps from a higher coordinates, just like 3D View but the player to be boosted higher. even duel and battle on the air would be awesome lol =D

Does any1 think that this is possible to do in any season?

Cheers.

Reaction score
Hey..
This is kind of awesome thing to discuss about, how would it be like flying from one city to other? just like flying from icarus to lt7 but u see the maps from a higher coordinates, just like 3D View but the player to be boosted higher. even duel and battle on the air would be awesome lol =D

Does any1 think that this is possible to do in any season?

Cheers.

Well you mean something Similar of AION-WoW Travel/Warp? That can send you from one place to another with some time delay and you will be able to see all the road? Well i guess this can be some how with much work and seems to be nice idea,but PvP on the air it seems to be hard :p
Monsters position with Player position will be higher will not be able to hit or the visual hit will not be correct.. But i guess is not that hard to increase the distance from the ground when you are using wings,maybe a 3D Camera could help on this part,im not sure about all this just few ideas..

Reaction score
Well you mean something Similar of AION-WoW Travel/Warp? That can send you from one place to another with some time delay and you will be able to see all the road? Well i guess this can be some how with much work and seems to be nice idea,but PvP on the air it seems to be hard :p
Monsters position with Player position will be higher will not be able to hit or the visual hit will not be correct.. But i guess is not that hard to increase the distance from the ground when you are using wings,maybe a 3D Camera could help on this part,im not sure about all this just few ideas..

Not like Aion. Free Roam around the maps. Server must edit the maps and disable Flying over Unneeded places. Maybe an item like Special IMP and ofc pvp on the air and even build maps over the place :)

I already talked to a developer to check it out if its possible.

Reaction score
is a nice idea but this need code many things XD look .

KarLi - Flying to other Cities? - RaGEZONE Forums

Need rotate player
need check if player are flying.
need have coor x , y , z in side server.

need recode the objects to can fly over them.
and many more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is a nice idea but this need code many things XD look .

KarLi - Flying to other Cities? - RaGEZONE Forums

Need rotate player
need check if player are flying.
need have coor x , y , z in side server.

need recode the objects to can fly over them.
and many more.

nice fakeeeeeeeeeeee :w00t: shadow over pj. show video if is true jajajaj

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yead even if possible.. Have to config alot of visual stuffs... i mean like all the black spot or imagines cut in half

Another cool idea i have in mind is : making combo for all chars

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Better make a new game lol. Don't fix something which isn't broken.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I play in a Rus server. He has a New female knight character that does combo and its the best. No idea how but i looking into it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its a BK re-modelled as a female knight ofcourse, change/modified skills etc added as new character and thats it =d
Youre superb in making a guide please make 1 for this. I will really appreciate it.

Back