Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free MuOnline Server Setup Service for Beginners

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've sent you pm regarding this mate.
please add me on skype : dorcohen12
i need help, my server is build but when i get to the server with client it give me DC.
and my website is dont work..
please add me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can u link your tutorials for MuOnline servers? I want to do a s6 one but i don't know how.. Can you help me with that? It would be awesome.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
KarLi can you add me on skype please i need only a little bit help with my website :) please
name on skype: baribusta

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Id like to use that service soon. are there any stable server files with disabled logs which can run for months without me touching the server?

Reaction score
* season 97d = d@rksteam stable on windows 2008
* season 2 MMT files on windows server 2003
* season 2 episode 4 exteam files on widnows 2008
* season 3 episode 1 bye P4F Team on any windows
* season 6 episode 3 (check my repack of scfmt files)
and who knows else.\

ps: i dont'do the service anymore so ull have to check my video tutorials ;d

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me about my problem installing sql server 2008 r2 theres no response in help section in my problem :( IT KEEPS SAYING acces denied error i uninstall and install it again and again but the problem keeps my head aching -_- i already search from google but nothings happens im from philippines and i want to build and know more about MU private server :( please help me please :(

Back