Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free MuOnline Server Setup Service for Beginners

Reaction score
y4KyhOL - Free MuOnline Server Setup Service for Beginners - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
Hello To Everyone,
From Next Week 22 of December i will plan to setup any season server
For anyone who is beginner and doesn't knows how to install a server or have issues within setups.

Requirements:

What you will need:
Code:
A Host server where you will setup your Muonline Server.

What i will need:
Code:
I need you to install TeamViewer from [URL="http://teamviewer.com"](HERE)[/URL]

After you meet the Requirements, send me a PM here on RageZone with your server desired version or add me on skype: muservicesonline

I will do this once or two a week, so it is better if you buy the host already and send me the teamviewer or Remote Desktop Assistance details so i can do it when i will be free and have time for it, after all i will let you know if your server is installed or you can check in the Desktop for notes i will leave .

If you want website just find a random mucore 1.0.8 template and send me a link aswell to install it for you.

Thank you for reading.
Regards
KarLi

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice! You can't imagine how many tries a novice will do to setup an Mu Server. It's probably one of the most difficult and problem worthy setups for PRIVATE mmo out there.

Is this a pro bono for a premium setup service that you'll be doing or are you going to continue this as a free service forever?

Reaction score
Nice! You can't imagine how many tries a novice will do to setup an Mu Server. It's probably one of the most difficult and problem worthy setups for PRIVATE mmo out there.

Is this a pro bono for a premium setup service that you'll be doing or are you going to continue this as a free service forever?

Thanks for the nice ocmment, it' is a free service for whenever i have time = ]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Karli, I can't PM you due to full PM Space. Can you send me your skype?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
+1, if you need a hand KarLi with this, i'm here. :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir Pm Me

FB:

Waiting ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir KarLi helped me Setup my MUServer. MU Professional. Thank you so much!

Don Corleone
Reaction score
Anyone who needs help with this service like, I am more than glad to help. Hit me up with a PM!

PS: It's free. I will only setup and won't interfere with the configuring part.

Peace out

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Karli me need some help to install mu server season 2 on a vps , i sended you a frined request on skype.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any chance you spare me some s5-s6 files nearly bugless? I don't need customs (hate them all), I wanna try installing a server with normal features to test and learn by myself.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@KarLi we can work on creating a website with guides on setting up mu servers, so that everything is structured. That's if you want and if you don't have one already. =]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok then I will look into it and if I do find enough time I will start working on it, crediting you and everyone else who has taken part. Keep up the good work, KarLi !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@KarLi i'm need help for setup Mu Server 0.99.60T - Main Disconnected

send-me you skype in pm?

Back