Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free MuOnline Server Setup Service for Beginners

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey again, i bought vps server for mu online, and got server files, sadly i dont know how to use vps(set it up to make muonline server run ) , perhaps you got any guide or something? or maybe you can do it? i was trying to send private message it says , you cannot accept more privates messages, and i was trying to add you to skype but no luck, perhaps you not loggen in into it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wath do i need to buy to host MuOnline server ?? Can u give me some good hosting links please !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you help me? im willing to pay to setup to my server and website. PM ME Karli.

Reaction score
Hey guys, please.... i please you when you PM me, dont ask me the same things over, i wrote exactly what i require from you, so get that and let me know the information of ur host or whatever wherever you want ur server installed, else i will just ignore you from now on, it makes no sense messaging me and asking me how should i start when the info is already on the main post.

Thanks for understanding.
K.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi big Guru and Buddha of MuOnline!:): Before I start to bore you, I want to clarify some things.

I want to buy a HP Proliant Server DL380 G5
Processor: 2 x Intel Xeon L5420 Quad Core 2500 MHz, 12M Cache, FSB 1333
RAM: 12 GB DDR2 FBDIMM ECC 667MHz ( I will upgrade it in time)
HDD: 4x73 GB 15000 RPM SAS

And I don't know what type of OS to install on it. A lot of friends told me to use Linux because is very secured (and I wan't a secured server). But I don't know even the basics for Linux. What programs do I need to run files for Windows, commands etc...

So, if you are so kindly to give me some advice about OS and after that to help me to create the MuServer, I will mention you in my prayers KarLi.:D:

Reaction score
Hi big Guru and Buddha of MuOnline!:): Before I start to bore you, I want to clarify some things.

I want to buy a HP Proliant Server DL380 G5
Processor: 2 x Intel Xeon L5420 Quad Core 2500 MHz, 12M Cache, FSB 1333
RAM: 12 GB DDR2 FBDIMM ECC 667MHz ( I will upgrade it in time)
HDD: 4x73 GB 15000 RPM SAS

And I don't know what type of OS to install on it. A lot of friends told me to use Linux because is very secured (and I wan't a secured server). But I don't know even the basics for Linux. What programs do I need to run files for Windows, commands etc...

So, if you are so kindly to give me some advice about OS and after that to help me to create the MuServer, I will mention you in my prayers KarLi.:D:

Hi, well you need Definetly windows, windows 2008 or windows 7 would've been a good choice, since also the specs you wrote are pretty good.

All you need now is whether windows 2008 server or windows 7 service pack 1.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
me i have windows 2008 waiting for your help sir

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you help me setup MuServerEx700 in my vps and i have mucore 1.0.8 and webengine 1.0.7

I set it -up in my personal computer and it works fine except warping menu, but anyway I'm been thankful to you if you set me up this server , I've installed team viewer you've requested and please send me message what requirements can i prepare

Reaction score
Can you help me setup MuServerEx700 in my vps and i have mucore 1.0.8 and webengine 1.0.7

I set it -up in my personal computer and it works fine except warping menu, but anyway I'm been thankful to you if you set me up this server , I've installed team viewer you've requested and please send me message what requirements can i prepare

Why should i set up ur server since u already did it? i think its waste of time, u just have to keep going and find way to fix things, i dont fixc things, i only setup server it will be the same thing u'd do, so just do it and find solution, dont waste time waiting for someone to help u on little stuff.

Back