Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free MuOnline Server Setup Service for Beginners

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, im trying to make server (julias repack) just for testing
can u tell me which files need to have external ip, and which internal
and with this repack does serial must be that "serialxxxxxxxx"(which is in julia/common.ini) or do i need to change it with serial from main or from data/lang??

that repack has like 3 different versions
1 in pre-made main
2 in julia/common.ini
3 in data/lang

thanx in advance

p.s. u have full inbox, cant send u pm

Reaction score
hello, im trying to make server (julias repack) just for testing
can u tell me which files need to have external ip, and which internal
and with this repack does serial must be that "serialxxxxxxxx"(which is in julia/common.ini) or do i need to change it with serial from main or from data/lang??

that repack has like 3 different versions
1 in pre-made main
2 in julia/common.ini
3 in data/lang

thanx in advance

p.s. u have full inbox, cant send u pm

Just use serial in both places to be 100% sure.

i dont understand what u mean external and internal
just use global ip in serverlist.cfg (cs) and mapserverinfo.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
KarLi, which version of public servers is more stable?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ask you some help beacause i dont know how to upload it through hosting (internet)
I want my friends play on my server please help me.

Reaction score
I ask you some help beacause i dont know how to upload it through hosting (internet)
I want my friends play on my server please help me.

If you can install it in your PC and it worked, its the same setup in VPS, you only need to change the IP in Connect Server, MapServerInfo and be sure to open the ports of you ConnectServer, GS in the firewall.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any chance you spare me some s5-s6 files nearly bugless? I don't need customs (hate them all), I wanna try installing a server with normal features to test and learn by myself.

KarLi, which version of public servers is more stable?

I meant to ask that one too and no answer, I feel ignored T_T

Reaction score
What u mean ignored? i answered this five hundred times, it is your own choice to find out which.. and specially when choosing versions, so dont ask Hey what version is best? stable etc? u must find out, i cannot test all files by my self,..
once again

s2 MMT
s3 P4F s3ep1 or euephoria s3 ep1 files
s4 ia julia
s5 exteam or exgames s5 ep3 or whatever those files are.
s6ep3 11.70.24

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi KarLi.. i already have the requirements that you posted in the 1st page. I already try my best to develop MU but its a failure im still a beginners begginner. i would like you to developed me a MU server that is season 6 ep. 3 if possible i refer no rebirth. i would like to have a new map skin in the server... Thank you hoping for your response.

I would be happy if you help me KarLi. Thank you so much.
Respect fully..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi KarLi.. i already have the requirements that you posted in the 1st page. I already try my best to develop MU but its a failure im still a beginners begginner. i would like you to developed me a MU server that is season 6 ep. 3 if possible i refer no rebirth. i would like to have a new map skin in the server... Thank you hoping for your response.

I would be happy if you help me KarLi. Thank you so much.
Respect fully..

If you read again my post, i explain only that i setup the server only (make it ready server/clientside to be played), which means i dont inted to do the changes configs u want, for that it takes much more time and iam not willing to do anything like that specially for free, whether u learn it by ur self or i wouldnt be able to help on that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok sir KarLi i understand you. Thank you anyway

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you help me? Please. Im eager. Im eager to to have my own server can you PM me? I have a host... Or should I PM you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my pc is 8 cores and 8 ram, the server runs on this pc?

Last edited:
Back