Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free MuOnline Server Setup Service for Beginners

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi KarLi,

I would appreciate it if you could jump on my S6E3 Setup and assist me with troubleshooting the disconnection issue which I have. I followed through your video guide but I am missing something, I went over the video 3 times but something is going on.

If you have time can we arrange a quick troubleshooting session?

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI KarLi,

No problem, I fully understand how that feels haha Anyways some more in depth information below.

Setup.
Windows Server 2012 R2 (VMWARE)
SQL Server 2012 R2
S6 E3 Server files (From yourself)
S6E3 Client Files + Patch +Data fix (From yourself)

Ports which I have forwarded include 44405,55901,55919.
Provided the Server with a static Internal IP & using DUC for external purposes (when go live date reached)
IP's changed Server side include the below locations as advised within your guide.

* Data > IpList.dat > muservices.info to UR IP
( C:\MuServer\Data\IpList.dat )

* Data > MapServerInfo.dat > muservices.infoto UR IP
( C:\MuServer\Data\MapServerInfo.dat )

* Data > Lang > Kor > Commonlog.cfg > muservices.infoto UR IP
( C:\MuServer\Data\Lang\Kor\Commonlog.cfg )

* Databases> CS > Data > BoR_ServerList.cfg > muservices.infoto UR IP
( C:\MuServer\TitanCS\Data\SCF_Serverlist.cfg )

I have also modified the SQL Account Username and password in the below locations.

* SCFEXDB\Config.ini > 123123 to UR SQL PASS
( C:\MuServer\SCFEXDB\config.ini)

* TitatnLinkServer > TitanLinkServer.ini > 123123 to UR SQL PASSES
( C:\MuServer\TitanLinkServer\TitanLinkServer.ini )

Furthermore... Client side I have opened Main.exe with a hex editor and due to sytes not being present I have found 3 External IP's which I modified to my internal IP. I did not change any serial or version as within the video you said the client and server serials match.

I have verified it is not a firewall issue by disabling them all. (Plus running it locally on the Server rules that out)

In addition to the above, you queried why I was using a am hosting the database on a SQL 2012 backend, the reason for this is that it will be more suitable for expansion along with other databases being hosted on the same box and there does not seem to be any compelling reason why NOT to use this version of SQL. The databases were upgraded using a staged aproach to 2000 - 2008 - 2012 with no issues encountered along with ODBC and the tables being accessible, MU Editor connects successfully and no corruptions found. The GameServer reports no problems when started.

Any iDeas?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thread been 4 month plus and only done 1 server.. haha.

I guessing your viruses files won't make you worth it.
BTW the server you setup also closed.

i tried almost 50 tries .. but still i cant het a solution.. please help me ;(

REMOVED

Go to dmncms.net and post there for help. They are the main owner

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to request for help. with installing some server files I have, if it is possible.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi KarLi i want to know if you have some times to install me the season 2 and mucore 1.0.8 on a vps , tell if you can and i will buy the vps from bee2host ... have a good day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Karli i want to buy some Mu server already develop and less bug. And monthly visit by Developer. Thank you waiting for your response.

Back