Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free MuOnline Web Hosting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this time I'm not here to ask for something ...
long I see people use their own "VPS " to web hosting of their servers . Web Hosting with support MSSQL are very scarce and expensive . While working with Linux servers or Resellers .
My idea was to offer free Web Hosting those people who can not afford it. (Premium also to fund expenses) .
Since it's free give sufficient space to accommodate any existing MuWeb low disk ( 200MB ) . With instant service activation. It will be good or bad idea?

Reaction score
Web hosting isn't expensive or anything there are many cheap ones which everyone can afford cuz obviously if u can afford Host Server u can host your web there as many people usually do and / or webhost and remote MSSQL to any webhost, also not many ppl know using linux so im not sure how useful this will be u must give it a try first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Web hosting isn't expensive or anything there are many cheap ones which everyone can afford cuz obviously if u can afford Host Server u can host your web there as many people usually do and / or webhost and remote MSSQL to any webhost, also not many ppl know using linux so im not sure how useful this will be u must give it a try first.

If you say than web hosting isnt expensive, please write 10 Web Hostings with MSSQL connection. Resellers. Not Shared7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, you need free? we have unlimited Pay bud there is not limited for hosted domains. if you need contact me at PM.

Back