Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which FREE version MU season/8/9 tadvise me to use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is only one open-source of Season 8 - bugged zTeam. In release section are also some S9 server files, but I didn't test it, maybe you can try.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one. Just use source and make your repack (need some knowladge)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi , right now now im use this version : https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/zteam-ex802-repack-fixes-1074847/

but i dont like it because /offtrade in wcoins is not working and i dont know how to make it + i dont give any $ for some script soo im search for a free version season8/9 to open
Little tip...take it or leave it....instead of paying someone; go buy a C++ book and study a bit. It will end up being cheaper and youll learn something off MU.
Otherwise; go find an earlier season...like s4 or s5...newer usually equals to more bugs here lately.
There is only one open-source of Season 8 - bugged zTeam. In release section are also some S9 server files, but I didn't test it, maybe you can try.
There are not 'as much' bugs as you may think...the source is pretty much complete; just needs some corrections....and patience....a lot of it....the thing with it is people just wants more customs instead of fixing it to 100% first. Sadly.
No one. Just use source and make your repack (need some knowladge)
I have to agree with WAGGON on this one....actually even if its bugged....you may use it, or learn something and fix it....obviously you'll bang your head with your kehboard around a million times first. But its worth it for me....every learning is usefull...and with time it becomes easier. :) good luck dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back