Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Global Mu Promotion !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys.. I was a bit away from Muonline, one day I just wanted to play a bit to see how it was looking like by now.. Well, I received an e-mail from webzen about one promotion.. The "Returning Warriors" promotion ! When i got the e-mail I went to the website and just checked all prizes and, yes, i got all the prizes ! We are talking about 30 soul pack, 30 bless soul pack, 1 complete lucky set (check here ) plus one seal of wealth (7 days) and the final prize is: SIX full +14 sets (Great Dragon, Red Spirit, Dark Soul, Dark Master, Red Storm Blitz and Thunder Hawk) ! All you have to do is login into site, open the event page, start MU, play muonline and while inside the game click on the calendar at this page : on the day that you are playing. You can have 1 stamp per day and to get the full sets you'll need 7 stamps.

I tought All of you would check this and the Events end at 26/10/2011 so you can still try to get prizes.

cya guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong.. Read carefully the event description. It says that only accounts that received that specific email from webzen, can participate in the event.

Otherwise, you are not qualified.

About the event.. well yes its quite good ^_^ seems like webzen are desperate? They keep destroying the game market. everything now will cost double the price.

Fools..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh sorry then.. i tought everyone received the e-mail =) anyway i'm selling my Storm Blitz set since i dont have summoner on my account. I play on Hellheim

cya

Reaction score
webzen should make high exp server with resets, i would definitly play :D
now to sit on server and afk 24/7 to get exp, sooooo boring.
webzen should make S7 sooner :D

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont understand you.. u can get LVL500 in 1 week - if u use seals and gold chanel.. does its slow? dont forget we talk about GMO

oh sorry then.. i tought everyone received the e-mail =) anyway i'm selling my Storm Blitz set since i dont have summoner on my account. I play on Hellheim

cya

I sell all pro sets +15 +16 +Luck and weapons ;) xAA +15 +16 + all etc.. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont understand you.. u can get LVL500 in 1 week - if u use seals and gold chanel.. does its slow? dont forget we talk about GMO

Is GMO that ez now? Use to take months with seal to get to 400

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Don't be so sure.
U can make level 400 in 2-3 weeks with gold+ascension+healing+skeleton pet+skeleton ring(333%+150%+150%+30%+30% = 700% xp , 7x)

I play on helhiem.

Btw , no one is ever gonna buy +15 +fullop weapons / sets because all are dupe , only noobs buy them for real cash , then the items will disappear at first scan.
Give me some free items on Helhiem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back