Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old Global MU website designs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find websites, or website themes, copied from the old GMO website from the early 2000s? I'm talking about these ones:

or this

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe you can get the sources from the same links that you provided (F12 in Chrome) and simply take the sources. They are not even minified.

There is probably also a software available that can download a website.

Editing it to repurpose it for your needs is a different story tho. You would probably have to rewrite the basic login/register forms logics to make them work with MU database.

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I remember this web design was made for muweb 0.8 or muweb 0.9 templates, so you can search templates for muweb 0.8 and 0.9 and u might find it (ofc not recommended using old website for now days)

for ex:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I remember this web design was made for muweb 0.8 or muweb 0.9 templates, so you can search templates for muweb 0.8 and 0.9 and u might find it (ofc not recommended using old website for now days)

for ex:

That seems about right, thanks. Any idea where I can find a working link for muweb 0.8 or 0.9?

Retired Old Man
Reaction score
Hello,

Here is full website package made by lavinelu back in 2006 which is exact replica of the official site you linked in your first post. Including setup info.

Enjoy! :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

Here is full website package made by lavinelu back in 2006 which is exact replica of the official site you linked in your first post. Including setup info.

Enjoy! :wink:

Thank you! Going to try it out today!

Back