Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GMO eX700 (Finally)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone post unpacked MAIN? I would be really happy

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
pentagram with 3 elements

expanded remaining 2 inventory slots

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
unpack not hard, if u need, folowtutorials and all be done 1000.00000.00000000 fatser then any of teams share client to pub ^_^ though poop not gold worth. Dont wanna learn? Buy files from IGC and get x700 client with fixed proto ro so.. lol

PS. im not shore if VProtect is correct packeR, its must be Themida, but.. tool scaned main,exe by packers signature and said it VProtect. There is Unpacking script of VProtect and Themida and all of any kind packers: tuts4you.com :)

Good Luck!

PSS. i dont have unpacked main.exe! Anyhow i checked x700 encdec and if there needs a fix for proto i believe its simply "noping" one or other call before decrypt or/and after encrypt ;) i saw there a some simply xor function.. near at Simple modulus class ^___^

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeap, there are some extra xor functions before decoding to 0xC3, but have some problems finding on recv that function, on send is simple ^_^

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
On recv is even more simply.. be cause its "50 lines" above protocol core!

Decrypt packet
Exception checks
Exceptions
Sucess -> poop
Call Protocol core

just need lill scroll up on protocol core and u will find decrypt func ;)

Ps. the other and the best solution could simply 0xC3 on that xor func.. so u dont need loop and debug code searching all thous XOR func calls ;)
Code:
procedure WzProXorshit (A: Pointer);
begin
end;
so its would look like that in the end ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Unpacked by Me and working fine um Windows XP SP3, not tested in other systems, please, post your results, i will try to fix if it show some errors.

[]'s

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I bring you an announcement about the Ex700 of Mu Online!

1Word - GMO  eX700 (Finally) - RaGEZONE Forums

Check it out on:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what server files can be use?

do you have other link for Client EXmu700, compatible with the main(CRACKED)..coz it doesnt run on windowsXp sp3,either Window7 32x and 64x....

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here I made a youtube movie with what i seen new in game .

play it at 0.25x speed on youtube because I made it more faster for be able to upload entire movie normaly time should be 20 min i comprimated at 5 minutes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the big problem is not the IAT, is the SDK/Virtualization of packing system, im trying, but all the scripts on the internet have bugs with working in this main, so, need to fix manually this....

[]'s

Back