Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GMO eX700 (Finally)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
true ;) private servers is more easy, restore and thats all, but in my case needed reverse T__T
ima very dissapointed in x700.. bad graphic and.. dunno i like old interface

I like new interface but i think is bad implemented, friends window have old style :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I wish asian developers known this forum maybe they could help us to advance with this . Why ?

Well i saw they have full working X700 private servers, are more advanced in this technology

Check this private server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i love to believe thous are orginal files of x700 ;)
not even close to original ones ) they are just asians ... , ex700 and ex701 are not so hard to code afterall ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys do you think there is any possibility to bypass login threw website with this new gmo ex700? I know there is a way to login but nothing appeard on character screen, i looked everywhere and it seems i cant do it work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
not really i can easly pickup server from the list, but i cant see char selection screen, im not getting any error and i do not get dc from the server, i was just curious if i can login without this stupid website log...its so annoying for me,

i was trying to use this method ---->>> http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/bypassing-website-check-670063/ but i dont think its working right now in ex700

Back