Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

guess whos back ;))))

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello DaRKav, welcome back to the old mu community ))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck with your hate darkav, you and all people with such attitude bring me a lot of fun . You really cannot stand somebody can/have more than you?

You can release whatever you want - feel free. Having our files? W0W, anybody may have them - uncracked. You going to analyze our work just to be able to bring us down? Very professional style HAHA, provide you some ready code to make your life easier?

I can have Season X within maximum two months :) want to spend your life on bringing us down? Not a problem, you should better stay on your retirement or find a girlfriend as mine suggests as last we need in this community is people of toxic attitude :)

No KarLi, no war, I used to the hate falling on us just for being good, I'll leave you all with the hate alone, gl

P.S. Your work is pointless - we will release free version - without special customization of Season 8 once we will bring it into our offer, just to bring all haters down :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good luck with your hate darkav, you and all people with such attitude bring me a lot of fun . You really cannot stand somebody can/have more than you?

You can release whatever you want - feel free. Having our files? W0W, anybody may have them - uncracked. You going to analyze our work just to be able to bring us down? Very professional style HAHA, provide you some ready code to make your life easier?

I can have Season X within maximum two months :) want to spend your life on bringing us down? Not a problem, you should better stay on your retirement or find a girlfriend as mine suggests as last we need in this community is people of toxic attitude :)

No KarLi, no war, I used to the hate falling on us just for being good, I'll leave you all with the hate alone, gl

You are good man no worries, its just the same usual stuff lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey! Thats what i was doing ;)

P.S. Your work is pointless - we will release free version - without special customization of Season 8 once we will bring it into our offer, just to bring all haters down :)

Nice re-edit of original message... how is my work pointless? I said I'll release free stuff, that's about it. I think it will be good for the community, to have a choice, not just go get 'your' free version :)

P.S. I have no clue who you are, and why u r claiming to run my subserver, if i dont remember you, you were obviously not important, read the main topic and go somewhere else spamming ;)

You are good man no worries, its just the same usual stuff lol.

;))) suck up ;)))

Last edited:
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A pirate I was meant to be
Trim the sails and roam the sea

All of us here doing this mu private stuff are pirates, do you realise that?

And the big boys are always fighting over who's Blackbeard.
Got to say, IGCN win, they have their skull island filled to the max with $$$$.

Good to see you can make money out of your skills.
Ye fucken pirates.

Edit:
IGCN aboard the mighty MU Ships, sailing the seas onwards to glory and treasure!!!!
MU IGCN OFFICIAL :

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhhh. i see darkelv joined the topic, just not willing to comment... yet ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ohhh yea noobs fight :thumbup: while some real good guys like eRRoR,Hybrid just put smile in their face
soon Deathway will come back and you guys will lost all your reputation and money meantime..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm surprised MU is not dead yet. Or is it?

Looks to me like it's been dead since season 2.

If we can bring back the classic MU with improved in-game security and anti-cheats we'd be good.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohhh yea noobs fight :thumbup: while some real good guys like eRRoR,Hybrid just put smile in their face
soon Deathway will come back and you guys will lost all your reputation and money meantime..

Yes, lets get Deathway back, love the guy, never had to code dll's ever again after his source leak!!!!

Almost forgot, we need lucianoaibar back too!!!!

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, lets get Deathway back, love the guy, never had to code dll's ever again after his source leak!!!!

Almost forgot, we need lucianoaibar back too!!!!

wow, good luck getting luciano.... that guy moved on a while ago.
He might drop by to say hi, but dont know if he'd actually do anything.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow, got luck getting luciano.... that guy moved on a while ago.
He might drop by to say hi, but dont know if he'd actually do anything.

Well, i'm sure he would enjoy being mentioned, pretty smart guy. His dll wasnt so robust as 'others', but he released it and was pretty helpful to ppl. I think its worth mentioning.
Plus, my guess is, most ppl here now, dont even know him.

He'd never come back even to say hello, i have some contact with him but too busy on work i guess.

I got him on my LinkedIn ;)
I should bug him, just for fun ;)

Reaction score
Well, i'm sure he would enjoy being mentioned, pretty smart guy. His dll wasnt so robust as 'others', but he released it and was pretty helpful to ppl. I think its worth mentioning.
Plus, my guess is, most ppl here now, dont even know him.

I got him on my LinkedIn ;)
I should bug him, just for fun ;)

Haha yeah but he wont even bother talkin about MU =D he doesn't even like the new seasons that much i think lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha yeah but he wont even bother talkin about MU =D he doesn't even like the new seasons that much i think lol

Yep, true that. He was not a fan of summoner char either, when it just came out.

Either way, KarLi, u'r cool cat, no more fighting, we were all joking around ;)

Reaction score
Yep, true that. He was not a fan of summoner char either, when it just came out.

Either way, KarLi, u'r cool cat, no more fighting, we were all joking around ;)

Oh now i became a cat :idea:, agree that only old school people remember Luciano these days, anyway it's time to make some kewl dark Tarkan Skin.

Don't cut the peace in pieces guys .

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
I'll get a working season 8 main, i'll be giving them away for free, just to bring u down.
Also, already have your files as well, time to start getting packets from your crappy code!

Ran a subserver, big whoop... I never lowered myself to selling files and as i say, I've been freelancing for other teams, not selling crap. Ask anyone if they ever bough files from me.

thats so sad bro, you failed once and you will fail again. Madness level over 9000

Back