Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

guess whos back ;))))

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow... everyone that never posts here on mu forum is posting now here.

Hi, you old bunch of salty sea dogs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow! Welcome back. Funny, today I decided to return to this forum and maybe give community some programming knowledge that I've learned in these years. And the first thing I see is that some of the veterans returned!
Last time when I was here, 97d+99 was the bomb. Or something like 97j, can't remember :)
Couldn't remember my nickname and pass, so had to create new identity -_-

Cheers!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol laughing my butt off right now as Im skimming through the topic.

dunno if ya remember me, but this topic definedly felt like blast from the past, good to have you back on board

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have it working, main is the issue... (character dissapear bug), but thats been like that since over a year ago when i completely quit.
Season 8 also works, same issue...

Yes, that was a pain in the butt. But there is solution. As I know, main's so called 'protection' just changing 'visible' flag in client's viewport struct. So the most hard thing in this issue is to find viewport offset :D

- go look there is nop for that bug, I spended some time, but it was totaly worth it, now character doesn't disappear :)

thats so sad bro, you failed once and you will fail again. Madness level over 9000

Hey, somebody call mauka! :glare:

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bom bom
DaRKav - guess whos back ;)))) - RaGEZONE Forums

If u wonder why DrakeLV always talk sh!t..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@drakelv is back, now its turn for lucianoairbar! or at least FeN$x.. :call2:
but if we guys stand together we can bring MU back to life, more good files=>more servers=>more players;
I'm in if anyone want to make gitbut/svn with various brands from 97 to the new ones, other team like ign/scf.. etc; will be broken because the euro crisis :hahaha:

Last edited:
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
@DaRKav is back, now its turn for lucianoairbar! or at least FeN$x.. :call2:
but if we guys stand together we can bring MU back to life, more good files=>more servers=>more players;
I'm in if anyone want to make gitbut/svn with various brands from 97 to the new ones, other team like ign/scf.. etc; will be broken because the euro crisis :hahaha:

we operate with USD not euros ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
opa i've mismatched the names haxa :w00t::D:
anyway, that about euros was joke; nothing personal :sleep:

Back