Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How hard servers should be?

What version do you like for a hard srv?

• Total voters
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you think a hard server should be?

Classic?
New versions?
Old versions?
Configs?

I think to enjoy for real a hard server it should be classic, low exp, no reset, no web shop and with a classic version, secure and stable.

What do you think?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Season 1!!! as I've told you in other thread in releases :) I like for example your serv configs but the version is too old, I like combo and more classic events and bosses like cs and kundun, ancient sets, but everything that goes up to socket systems sucks :/

Reaction score
Season 1!!! as I've told you in other thread in releases :) I like for example your serv configs but the version is too old, I like combo and more classic events and bosses like cs and kundun, ancient sets, but everything that goes up to socket systems sucks :/

why does socket system sucks?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My guess is that socket lvl 5 gives way to much ref or dd but still depends on the server dmg per lvl up Point config ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season x9 / 10 for sure , If you want to have more online players and of course it is useless to have something good if you can not subdue him and you dont know how this works (server / players) .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
S11

Most of the S11 servers I have seen so far has blew up successfully.

And I have no idea why people are so delusional about the concept of playing the game originally how it is like before.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I really liked so much that ideia that i changed my server version to s1 rly nice poll!

MAJ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season 3 tops, like that guy said, everything above socket system is crap.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Prefer any working season.

It really depends on configuration, if we stick to the original 0 reset low xp/drop settings it doesn't matter which season it is.

Never forget, that game is originaly made with these settings where every little buff/extra att/bonus makes a huge difference on overall gameplay is it pvp or pve. Over the years customization has introduced players to various servers - the good, the bad and the ugly ones, sadly majority of players do not understand that MuOnline has a little bit more to offer than just spamming Q button, leveling up in spots and purchasing + all sets via web - this is how people see this game and mainly this is a fault of bad configuration and managment.

On the other hand, Mu doesn't have a lot to offer story wise, so it is really up to us to save the game, but once something pops up that is Mu but different it blows up in success. I believe, we can make Mu great again! :cool:

Last edited:
Back