Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me With VPS PLease!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello all,

i want after 8 years buy a VPS!

What VPS is cheap and GOOD?

What requirements of VPS i NEED? (Mean RAM, Core, etc..)
I Want make s6 ep3

pls help me ..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These are good. But it depends on your budget there is many sites that i recommend for you depending on your budget. If your going cheap use VPS if you have a high budget use dedicated servers. I have a few sites you can use. provided by many members over the last few months. Since i only use the first 3 i really recommend those [OVH] [GreenCloud] [PhotonVPS] are good in my opinion. But those are the only one i used out of that list.

- What I Recommend
- What KarLi Recommends

Other Options:

Also some extra information make sure you get something with anti ddos protection if you decide to get greencloud vps get seo tools 1 or better or get high ram vps they come with anti ddos.

If i remember correctly ovh and photonvps no matter what vps you buy comes with anti ddos.

Specs you need:

• Operating System: Windows OS
  • CPU: Dual Core Or Higher
  • Ram: 4-6 GB Ram
  • HDD: You could get by with 60 but i recommend 100
  • Network Speed: 100 MB don't do anything less if you can get higher go for it. But anything less if you have a lot of players everything will = SLOW

Have Fun,

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks

How Its with The Termination of The vps if i Dont Want more? Can i termination every month ? On ovh and sovahost ?

Thanks

How Its with The Termination of The vps if i Dont Want more? Can i termination every month ? On ovh and sovahost ?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
OVH lets you pay monthly, if you miss a payment they will terminate the VPS in a couple days I'm pretty sure.

You will have to backup your files yourself, they don't store any files on their servers if they terminate your vps

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just make a back up of your files i say every week or so and store them to a local machine or like mega.co.nz for example. So if your gonna terminate the VPS you will still keep your files. The VPS has great upload/download speed's so backing up files to websites like mega won't take much time.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok and if i go to ovh? If i buy vps cloud 1 gor s6 ep3 or Need vps Clous 2 ?

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok and if i go to ovh? If i buy vps cloud 1 gor s6 ep3 or Need vps Clous 2 ?
Most of the Virtual Private Servers are the same with different specs but apart from that all of the requirements + recommended specs and more have been posted above.

• Operating System: Windows OS
  • CPU: Dual Core Or Higher
  • Ram: 4-6 GB Ram
  • HDD: You could get by with 60 but i recommend 100
  • Network Speed: 100 MB don't do anything less if you can get higher go for it. But anything less if you have a lot of players everything will = SLOW

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And wehre i can make .com Domains ? Webhost Cheap?

You can order domains thru .

Domains start at 12/year and plus you get instant setup they also have a basic $1.00/month plan which should be good for you.

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You can order domains thru .

Domains start at 12/year and plus you get instant setup they also have a basic $1.00/month plan which should be good for you.
Or you buy domain com at godaddy / 1and1 for 1-2$ FIRST Year

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im gonna guess termination works the same. Its why I told you just to back up your files.. Now for the domain use a web like go daddy or no IP premium. There is plenty of domain sites. Also make sure your VPS has anti ddos. There is not much more you really need to know.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ty :D after 8 year always pc host i buy vps xDD

So i bought ovh cloud :) one Problem i have i cant connect with vnc viewer.. it say the connection attempt timed out .. please help

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Contact there support. Also it takes a bit for the vps to activate.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how i can install microsoft framework .. suport dont help nothing there-.-!!

Feature installation...

What is the source path to install framework on ovh dashboard

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i can install microsoft framework .. suport dont help nothing there-.-!!

Feature installation...

What is the source path to install framework on ovh dashboard

Please get a refund and let me situate you with something better. Honestly!!

Upvote 0
Back