Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Idea] Bot Real Characters

Reaction score
Hey, emm i just thought about something, lets say u wanna play Lan or whatever even public server, and u dont find lot of players in server and wanna have some fun, instead of killin mobs all over, maybe someone can code real characters like all classes with certain sets like marlon for example that can use all skills / combo etc and fight in reaction of other players? if thats possible that could be cool and challening, and also nice for testing purposes imo.

peace

Reaction score
Re: [Idea] Bot Realiable Characters

KarLi - [Idea] Bot Real Characters - RaGEZONE Forums

i was trying it. Maybe some day i will finish it XD

Reaction score

Sure, totally possible. I think the easiest, most reuseable solution would be a client emulator (without graphics, just GUI) which connects to the server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I suppose its already released by Titan tech coders. It a custom feature they design 1st And copied by others.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

this idea is amazing, thinking about something like this better thing would be like character bot BOSS, imagine blade knight boss that can kill you easily and you need some hard work to make him dead, and then get some nice stuff :D

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

this idea is amazing, thinking about something like this better thing would be like character bot BOSS, imagine blade knight boss that can kill you easily and you need some hard work to make him dead, and then get some nice stuff :D

Imagine a Blade Knight with full exc options +13 gear and uses potions... I think I'd rather die and not bother trying, xD.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Imagine a Blade Knight with full exc options +13 gear and uses potions... I think I'd rather die and not bother trying, xD.
Yea sure you couldn't do that alone :D try to kill BK full exc options+13 with non exc gear 3-4 other BK and you will kill very easy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've done something similar to what nevS suggested in node.js. Emulating the client.

I won't release the bot sources, but for people to get started, here's some parts of the code that I made to create the bot.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I've done something similar to what nevS suggested in node.js. Emulating the client.

I won't release the bot sources, but for people to get started, here's some parts of the code that I made to create the bot.

So you've essentially made a JS front-end that interacts with the server and lets you, what, create AI pathfinding and behaviour through JS? o_o

Reaction score

I don't understand a think but, u can compile it in game and show an live example or something?
cheers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

So you've essentially made a JS front-end that interacts with the server and lets you, what, create AI pathfinding and behaviour through JS? o_o

basically, yes. node lets you write any type of application using javascript... the links provide the basic stuff you need to create the client, you just need to recreate the game packets and add behavior to the application. I was testing a behavior tree implementation with this one for AI.

I don't understand a think but, u can compile it in game and show an live example or something?
cheers

I can try... I'll need to port the protocol tho to make it work again.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

basically, yes. node lets you write any type of application using javascript... the links provide the basic stuff you need to create the client, you just need to recreate the game packets and add behavior to the application. I was testing a behavior tree implementation with this one for AI.

Nice man! I haven't used Node for any web projects yet, but that sounds like a pretty impressive use of the functionality.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well there you go:

Titans Tech Bot system, can be modified to do in game bots wich do what they want.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

IGCN Made an Offlevel system is consider as good as Live characters

Your English is hard to follow, you might want to explain what you mean, because in that wording it just sounds like offline exp, which is nothing like what we're discussing.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nope. We mean bots as in other AI characters walking around killing monsters, etc. So, for example, you could play MU locally on your PC, but see Dark Wizards in a party attacking skeletons. So it feels like there is more life in the game even if no players except yourself are in the game. It also opens up the potential for new types of events, like Kill The Dragon Lord, which could be a BK in full exc Dragon Set +13 + All opts and drops his gear when killed.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Nope. We mean bots as in other AI characters walking around killing monsters, etc. So, for example, you could play MU locally on your PC, but see Dark Wizards in a party attacking skeletons. So it feels like there is more life in the game even if no players except yourself are in the game. It also opens up the potential for new types of events, like Kill The Dragon Lord, which could be a BK in full exc Dragon Set +13 + All opts and drops his gear when killed.
This is amazing... if someone could do this we could change almost whole game! This is crazy... I could not even imagine how mu online would change with those ideas, webzen could do that but they are doing same poop and nothing like this... They are maybe trying to keep that old mu online gameplay system, but every poop like socket, element system just screwed up whole game and they keep doing this, what I would do is Season II + whole new features that does not over power players with more and more stuff and what they get? Only stupid imbalance on classes...

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is amazing... if someone could do this we could change almost whole game! This is crazy... I could not even imagine how mu online would change with those ideas, webzen could do that but they are doing same poop and nothing like this... They are maybe trying to keep that old mu online gameplay system, but every poop like socket, element system just screwed up whole game and they keep doing this, what I would do is Season II + whole new features that does not over power players with more and more stuff and what they get? Only stupid imbalance on classes...

Yep! I have a lot of big ideas to make MU better, but would have to learn C++, which I am willing to do if it means making the game what I call 'proper'. Meaningful quests that aren't just 'go here and farm for an item drop', custom lore, new monsters, better AI, HD graphics and new shaders, edited HUD display and not just a reskin so its easier to digest the information, more accessible configurations for client-side items... and more, lol. Unfortunately I'm mostly just a web game developer, so as I said, I'd need to learn C++ or what is used.

If you know of any 100% clean sources you could link me, I'd appreciate it. I know many come with false positives but surely there are some even without false positives as I have clean (no false positives) S6EP3, just no source. Maybe if you were interested we could both work in it as a community project for the RZ MU section, :).

Reaction score

Yep! I have a lot of big ideas to make MU better, but would have to learn C++, which I am willing to do if it means making the game what I call 'proper'. Meaningful quests that aren't just 'go here and farm for an item drop', custom lore, new monsters, better AI, HD graphics and new shaders, edited HUD display and not just a reskin so its easier to digest the information, more accessible configurations for client-side items... and more, lol. Unfortunately I'm mostly just a web game developer, so as I said, I'd need to learn C++ or what is used.

If you know of any 100% clean sources you could link me, I'd appreciate it. I know many come with false positives but surely there are some even without false positives as I have clean (no false positives) S6EP3, just no source. Maybe if you were interested we could both work in it as a community project for the RZ MU section, :).

Maybe you should request that in help section for sources etc, also then make thread on developement section and recruit some people.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Maybe you should request that in help section for sources etc, also then make thread on developement section and recruit some people.

Yeah, good idea, I was going to wait for sources first so then its just a few of us testing if the sources are really clean, because some people might say they're clean and aren't really. If we can find some clean sources and I make a post starting up a community project, would you like to join in KarLi? I know you like working on files, ;).

Back