Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Idea] Bot Real Characters

Reaction score
Re: [Idea] Bot Realiable Characters

Yeah, good idea, I was going to wait for sources first so then its just a few of us testing if the sources are really clean, because some people might say they're clean and aren't really. If we can find some clean sources and I make a post starting up a community project, would you like to join in KarLi? I know you like working on files, ;).

For sure i like working on files =]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Yep! I have a lot of big ideas to make MU better, but would have to learn C++, which I am willing to do if it means making the game what I call 'proper'. Meaningful quests that aren't just 'go here and farm for an item drop', custom lore, new monsters, better AI, HD graphics and new shaders, edited HUD display and not just a reskin so its easier to digest the information, more accessible configurations for client-side items... and more, lol. Unfortunately I'm mostly just a web game developer, so as I said, I'd need to learn C++ or what is used.

If you know of any 100% clean sources you could link me, I'd appreciate it. I know many come with false positives but surely there are some even without false positives as I have clean (no false positives) S6EP3, just no source. Maybe if you were interested we could both work in it as a community project for the RZ MU section, :).
I don't know anything about C++ :/ I m just very good mu online player and tester, I know everything about whole game and server files just that... but I could learn C++ at least I could try...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dude i just give you the whole bot thing with AI included. Just do your changes and will do whatever you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes i have donethis project since 2014 but it just use command from console and apply until the end or stop command was sent.but now i wanna make by luascript to run AI and run any any event pVP like counter strike death match or league of lengend. it hard to say when player could make thier event on your game

Back