Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[IDEA] Talking NPC's (Maybe a Single Game?]

Reaction score
Hi,
Well this is mostly for good coders/programmers who might know how to do it.
Making MuOnline as a single game or with good intrusctions that players will learn the game faster than expected isnt a bad idea.
Lets say NPC's when you click at them they talk and show a note of what you gotta do next, next,next.

I think thats even better than webzen or any official server since it will be more entertaining for the player knowning whats next.

* Make the NPC's play a voice when you click at them (dont worry i wont do the voice but we'll find something)
* Make the NPC's show instructions with a note just like it does now on the most NPC's)

That's pretty much all of it, mostly my idea was to guide the player from start till the end, even how to make wings,upgrade jewels etc.
Its a lot of work but alot of players will like it im sure.

I dont know who might try this, im thinkin about Season 4 + and not lower server to be made like that.

cheers

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Talking NPC wouldn't be that hard to make (sound play function is already in main, and catching the NPC click event is really easy) but if you think about making it single player I don't think its the best idea :D .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Somekind of guide built in-game?

Yea it's cool, but every main.exe version, new research :D

Back